War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

Stirlo

Phrourach
You've taken a city off us tonight. It may become multiple cities. Fair play. I'm more than a little disappointed and currently even more annoyed. All i'll say is for the reasons given to me tonight go a little easy in any personal gloating on here.

Congrats all the same you can only knock over whats put in front of you. Job well done.

DeletedUser

I see no reason to gloat. Prince has been fighting nicely. I doubt many cities will be taken but we'll see. Either way im sure he will come back stronger from the BP

DeletedUser

Yeah cities your teammates already hit so shut up jason you only hit me once you knew I was cleared out and I'm in revolt in only 6 learn to count before you start trying to state facts I mean really Jason you haven't done anything but hit practically emptyed cities you can try to brag about that mate but I still have my cities and no one can take em
You might want to rephrase that...I just took a city from you :eek:

DeletedUser10902

See, now we are all getting along better. :)

Stirlo, I'll tell you what, I will make the grand offer that if something horrid should befall Harpoon, I will invite you into Theta. I am sure with that type of insurance, you feel much better now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stirlo

Phrourach
See, now we are all getting along better. :)

Stirlo, I'll tell you what, I will make the grand offer that if something horrid should befall Harpoon, I will invite you into Theta. I am sure with that type of insurance, you feel much better now.

hehe a couple of lost cities doesn't exactly kill HARPOON. Its annoying yes but i can't quite see a capitulation just yet. I believe we have still turned one more red blue so far :)

DeletedUser

that's awfully grand of you AZ.
but Theta will be gone before HARPOON so sorry to say we voted and the extension wont be extended back lol
:p

DeletedUser

that's awfully grand of you AZ.
but Theta will be gone before HARPOON so sorry to say we voted and the extension wont be extended back lol
:p
You clearly don't know the resilience of some of us Theta players, we'll be here until the end.

DeletedUser10902

I thank you all for the wonderful BP I'm using it now to open up more slots and I'll be looking for a target maybe Theta since they have been hitting everything and failing the most or maybe my new WLE buddy who hit me 12 times last night in a city only worth about 6K so pro guys please keep showing me the love with this BP madness

Um... did you quit the game? You are no longer with Harpoon. Did they kick you for loosing some cities or did you quit? Just yesterday you were making plans to use all that BP we gave you.

DeletedUser

booted for inactivity and lack of communication, see if want to invite him, lmao

DeletedUser

booted for inactivity, end of the story
He's been attacked for the best part of 24-30 hours, been defending quite well on most cities, been very active in the forums...anyone else confused???

DeletedUser10902

He's been attacked for the best part of 24-30 hours, been defending quite well on most cities, been very active in the forums...anyone else confused???

Very confused. I mean, if he is not communicating, then someone must have the crystal ball out because support arrived to all his cities after the were revolted.

DeletedUser10902

Very confused. I mean, if he is not communicating, then someone must have the crystal ball out because support arrived to all his cities after the were revolted. I know, you are about to say tripwires, right? I would almost believe that if he wasn't on this forum talking about the attacks he was getting.

DeletedUser

yeah us last nite all we got was what we saw in here and our trips went off.
so your guess is as good as ours.
so we just sent to all cities not knowing how bad a state they were in.
and boot someone for losing cities that would be like booting kiza8 just 2hrs before my CS landed and wont count as a war target.
nevermind
the other one will tho :)

DeletedUser

@ Tim,

I know, that's why we are all confused as to why you kicked him. You said it was for inactivity and lack of communication, how can you say that when he has been active and has been communicating, otherwise he wouldn't have had all the support he did.

Instead of making excuses for kicking your members why don't you tell the truth and admit it was looking bad for your stats?

DeletedUser

and boot someone for losing cities that would be like booting kiza8 just 2hrs before my CS landed and wont count as a war target.
nevermind
All alliances do that, so why does yours lie about it?

DeletedUser

booted for inactivity and lack of communication, see if want to invite him, lmao

Translation to facts: Prince loosing cities was making us look bad with our stats. It doesn't matter that prince was one of our original members and most loyal as we value stats beyond anything else, even a players loyalty. We will watch prince be eaten by all the other alliances and simply not care.

nevermind

Kiza was inactive, not officially red, but was yellow for about 5 days. Why am i not surprised that you were going for him? Another inactive. Well thats because thats all you can do. You are incapable of anything else.

Sorry Stirlo i hate to be like this but this is really sad. I am embarrassed for HARPOON right now. The player who was supposed to be oped got wind of what was happening by way of spy and used a VM dodge move like the coward he is, instead of fighting (he came out of VM yesterday, how convenient that someone else got to be targeted instead of him). Then we go for Prince, someone we didn't want to go for because we knew he was one of your core members and fighting him would be very hard. We start taking cities and you kick him? Really? You call yourselfs tough guys? embarrassing, just downright embarrassing.....

DeletedUser10902

Well, its either that Jason, or some sort of weird punishment for failure.

"If you loose cities to the enemy, we will kick you and eat you ourselves!" Seems like something Emperor Palapitine would do. lol

Stirlo

Phrourach
1. I won't be discussing reasons for booting here as they are personal to Prince but you are not correct in your assumptions that its due to losing cities. Theres some notable players I would have booted long ago if this was the case.
2. Congrats, you did a good job. I'm not going to take anything away from you.
3. We won't be eating Princes cities unless they ghost.
4. When did we call ourselves tough guys? We do all realise this is just a massive graphical spreadsheet?
5. How we manage our alliance isn't actually anyone elses concern than our own. We also booted 7 additional players to this in the past few days. Apologies if you may have had any of them in revolt too but this is also our business no one elses. All players are free to come and go from this alliance if they choose to. Lets face it, most of the people on this thread would not have an alliance called Theta had HARPOON not rescued the Vanguard players from complete destruction by the Noob Rats. We allowed you to move on from HARPOON with no recriminations. My conscience is clear that i play and act fairly with no backstabbing. I'm not so sure everyone else can say the same.