War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

DeletedUser

. The bigger picture like conquest history and DBP gains will give you more important info usually

are you for real?

my first city taken was 28/02/12 nearly 3.5 months later i have 30 cities/sorry 29 again but soon to be 30.
now in anyones book that is a good ratio for cities per month. mainly due to wars and killing.
you took your first when exactly was it dec or jan i forget now. but wow go you 5 months later your on 10 cities *pats jason on head* haven't you been a good little fighter.
the whole idea of war is to fight fine you defend you get your kicks that way what ever floats your boat. but am guessing your not exactly brimming with assault troops then. so what kind of cities do you take? not a war target you wouldn't know how to.

less yak in here and more action out there. and FYI if you've had this ammount of cities before then am sure you'll know BP is paramount get it where you can.
pfffffffffff and i'll tell you something else as well. i have taken my time to type this out in english the best i can though it is not my main language.
so am sorry if my dialect gets in the way,
if any of your attacking players read this i hope they do.
they might want to jump over to a real alliance.
fraud??????
you dont even know me.
silly thing but i will introduce myself to you soon enough. seeing how we are enemies wot wot !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30326

@Strikehard that's the kind of attacks I've been seeing they may send 10-15 LS with it but thats pretty much all they hit me with for the first 10 attacks in one of my cities super cool it takes 5 alliances to attempt to smash my cities congrats on being super cool IC theta and WL
I thank you all for the wonderful BP I'm using it now to open up more slots and I'll be looking for a target maybe Theta since they have been hitting everything and failing the most or maybe my new WLE buddy who hit me 12 times last night in a city only worth about 6K so pro guys please keep showing me the love with this BP madness

DeletedUser10902

the whole idea of war is to fight fine you defend you get your kicks that way what ever floats your boat. but am guessing your not exactly brimming with assault troops then. so what kind of cities do you take? not a war target you wouldn't know how to.

Wait a minute, just because someone defends, it doesn't mean they don't know how to attack at the right times...

Yes, in the world Theta, I have a 4.3 million DBP... but I also have 1.2 Million ABP. You need to know how to play both sides of the ball. offense and Defense. I have never ran into Vmode when an alliance starts an op. That particular defensive strategy seems all to common. :( ::Cough:: Lattemar ::Cough::

DeletedUser

@Strikehard that's the kind of attacks I've been seeing they may send 10-15 LS with it but thats pretty much all they hit me with for the first 10 attacks in one of my cities super cool it takes 5 alliances to attempt to smash my cities congrats on being super cool IC theta and WL
I thank you all for the wonderful BP I'm using it now to open up more slots and I'll be looking for a target maybe Theta since they have been hitting everything and failing the most or maybe my new WLE buddy who hit me 12 times last night in a city only worth about 6K so pro guys please keep showing me the love with this BP madness

You pick wierd times to brag. 9 i say 9 of your cities are revolt right at least boy. The two revolted by me currently cost me about 30 slingers 2 LS and a handful of horseman to revolt, pretty pathetic seeing as how i forgot to send an LS backup with one of my revolt attempts and only lost 2 LS while demolishing your walls lol, weird time for bragging i must say.....

DeletedUser

Jason, you're a hell of a poor defender

You attacked me while i was offline and sleeping....I had all my offense troops hiding because i planned to be attacked. I don't have to luxury of being able to keep often attacked cities stacked. This is the third attempt on this city you are making. You will fail again because you are an awful attacker, i am a great defender. The worst player in Theta is 10 times better then you judging by your weak attacks

DeletedUser30326

You pick wierd times to brag. 9 i say 9 of your cities are revolt right at least boy. The two revolted by me currently cost me about 30 slingers 2 LS and a handful of horseman to revolt, pretty pathetic seeing as how i forgot to send an LS backup with one of my revolt attempts and only lost 2 LS while demolishing your walls lol, weird time for bragging i must say.....
Yeah cities your teammates already hit so shut up jason you only hit me once you knew I was cleared out and I'm in revolt in only 6 learn to count before you start trying to state facts I mean really Jason you haven't done anything but hit practically emptyed cities you can try to brag about that mate but I still have my cities and no one can take em

DeletedUser

Yeah cities your teammates already hit so shut up jason you only hit me once you knew I was cleared out and I'm in revolt in only 6 learn to count before you start trying to state facts I mean really Jason you haven't done anything but hit practically emptyed cities you can try to brag about that mate but I still have my cities and no one can take em

The cities that my teamates hit were already cleared when they attacked, and it wasn't my teamates, it was a teamate who is almost a fully defensive player who managed to still revolt you HAHA. Funny i don't see you counter attacking. I have 1 of stirlo's 2 of yours and three asgardd cities in revolt. Maybe its you who should shut up and start playing the game......

I have to say that i still respect HARPOON, they have many respectable and loyal people, but the fools on the forums here are just to easy to ridicule, its not even really fun.....

DeletedUser

your lame put downs are quite pathetic.
you think everyoone should bow to your point of view when it s clearly wrong.
also really guys do see anyone else brag about other world stats?
no you know why we dont care one bit what you did in theta or Rho or anywhere else. this is delphi so button up. and the reason mine are in revolt is because i lost the troops attacking cities today and wasn;t on either, anyone can revolt a city just gotta take it now
your always have an excuse as well. you were offline you were in theta and won so many battles.
you beans on toast was burning or your mum took away your crayons.
crack on and lets see the wonder that is IC & Co attacking all these easy Harpoon cities.
and fools hardly just way above your level.
your the only one that seems to be owned daily in here.

DeletedUser

your lame put downs are quite pathetic.
you think everyoone should bow to your point of view when it s clearly wrong.
no you know why we dont care one bit what you did in theta or Rho or anywhere else. this is delphi so button up. and the reason mine are in revolt is because i lost the troops attacking cities today and wasn;t on either, anyone can revolt a city just gotta take it now
your always have an excuse as well. you were offline you were in theta and won so many battles.
you beans on toast was burning or your mum took away your crayons.
crack on and lets see the wonder that is IC & Co attacking all these easy Harpoon cities.
and fools hardly just way above your level.
your the only one that seems to be owned daily in here.

You are trash

DeletedUser

What you said

What you said again

and the reason mine are in revolt is because i lost the troops attacking cities today and wasn;t on either, anyone can revolt a city just gotta take it now

Way to contradict yourself within the same posting

DeletedUser

delphi.jpg

DeletedUser

anyway back to the war i still see it as going mainly in our favor.
this being down to us being more aggressive.
as i think we seem to have gotten side tracked yet again.

DeletedUser

I wished Super NovaZ existed, we would have some real action instead of just ONE*.

DeletedUser10902

no you know why we dont care one bit what you did in theta or Rho or anywhere else. this is delphi so button up. and the

I was just using it as an example. To make a point. One, I am afraid you may have missed.

You are right this is not world Theta.... yet. ;)

Prince of Persia Kills U said:
only 6 learn to count before you start trying to state facts

I am sorry. You had better count again, as I think you missed some. We count 9 revolts. I know I have three of yours in revolt... But, this hardly matters. Taking cities is what does.

jason1118 said:
You are trash

Settle down gentlemen! This will get us no where, except kicked out of the forums.

Its obvious both sides think that their proverbial poop don't stink. Its also obvious both sides have players that can stand to use a little more experience.

Lets get back on topic, the war.... not mud slinging, not debating the merits to ABP or DBP or NBC or the KGB.

Stirlo

Phrourach
I have 1 of stirlo's

Oh man

I've only got 20 IC / Theta / WL cities into revolt so far tonight and it'll soon be 22.

I think i have two in revolt by you guys you bloody animals. Your modesty has no limits.

You've done ok tonight with a few others though. I doth my hat

Stirlo

Phrourach
Settle down gentlemen! This will get us no where, except kicked out of the forums.

Its obvious both sides think that their proverbial poop don't stink. Its also obvious both sides have players that can stand to use a little more experience.

Lets get back on topic, the war.... not mud slinging, not debating the merits to ABP or DBP or NBC or the KGB.

I agree

DeletedUser

*Long Sigh* ...Whatever.... lol

Oh man

I've only got 20 IC / Theta / WL cities into revolt so far tonight and it'll soon be 22.

I think i have two in revolt by you guys you bloody animals. Your modesty has no limits.

You've done ok tonight with a few others though. I doth my hat

Easy, easy, i will be the first to point out that i got the revolt started because of 100% good luck and the fact the city is 6 minutes away from you :)

I brought it up because of people like Assgard, Timofey who like to glorify themselves for doing nothing and insulting our alliances at the same time. HARPOON has honorable people, like prince of persia and yourself.