rockys' Pub

• Thread starter DeletedUser9267
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday...

And ughhhhh Whiskey :/ won't drink that again, ended up in an ambulance last time I drunk that lmao.

Hey James, nice SIG! :) Last 2 at the bottom are new. Can't plus rep you till I spread some around.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday...

And ughhhhh Whiskey :/ won't drink that again, ended up in an ambulance last time I drunk that lmao.

if u been where ive been and seen what ive seen then ud rather have the whiskey.

DeletedUser

if u been where ive been and seen what ive seen then ud rather have the whiskey.

no, you'd want something even stronger to forget the things I have seen and done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What happened in Eta? Even the forums are dead. No one from (Insert name of alliance) bragging about stats and conquers? Tsk tsk tsk....

DeletedUser

we in CR have given up bragging as we know we are the best we dont need to prove it :p

DeletedUser

very subtle rockys.... lol

Happy Bday Crusnix. Did I spell it right?

DeletedUser

Belated birthday wishes crusnic and Velael.

Man, eta forums are dead :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15336

CrusnicXIII, Happy Birthday !!!!!!....I hope you had a great time with your family and friends.......I will open an new tap this weekend at Rocky´s Pub. If you want to keep celebrating your birthday, you are most welcome to drink with me !!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I hope France will win against Spain who should not be in 1/4 finals at all just like Germany..but referees have done their work.

DeletedUser15946

As always...
What is strange, you guys say forums are dead, but in fact it is only me who get bored talking to myself :p

DeletedUser15336

CrusnicXIII, hahahahahahahaa.......well it looks that it was a great party........hhahahhahahaha....
Brlinho, I still cheers for my mother land, they will take the Eurocup 2012......Spain, Spain !!!!! ole, ole, ole ...... España, España !!!!!, ole, ole, ole.....

To All, I will close the tap pretty soon today, this is not the last call, but be ready, pretty soon will be.