rockys' Pub

• Thread starter DeletedUser9267
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if the dutch soccer team wins the european championship all rounds are on me!!!!

i think they will win it,of course I will be cheering for Croatia and I hope we can win it but my favorites are Flying Dutchmens..

Maybe,only maybe in whole World wide Argentina have better players then Holland,but Argentina not playing EC so..

DeletedUser

well get ur band together and play us a tune and ill get u a bottle of ur favorite stuff.

DeletedUser

well then i guess we will have to make use of the jukebox then. sit down have some drinks and talk about the good times we had in SP.

DeletedUser

Komagos,

Wachakow,
Good to see you here, maybe I will start with you. Once up a time, there was a little boy that I treated like a son. This young knight wanted to learn the secrets of war. He was in a tough area with tough Commander ( Gox1, Phoneman and Melkor Bauglir ) for his first mission against NWO. So I tried to coach and give advise the best I could, even that I was so far away with my own problems with UoW ( having attacks by them every single day at least 50 per day.......hhahaahahahahah, but that it is another tale ). He did pretty good during the war against NWO. But the time past by more wars were coming ahead, this young kid is not longer a kid, he is a warrior. Even that he became a warrior, still a lot to learn on how top Alliances perform war and he learned in a hard way........A bad or good decision inside the Alliance we declared war to TE, then the internal problems arise and this warrior did not have all the protection that he deserved by the members in the area ( several things happened, beside TE was a war machine ). With tears in his eyes, he told me that need it to spread his wings and move on to new fields ( we got destroyed by TE in the North ). So I did not have other option to let him go and let him find his new home. It was a sad day to see him leave the Alliance ( KA )............upsss....I stop here, I am getting emotional..........

Kiryoz, you were always my favorite mentor. Always accommodating and always willing to lend a hand to those that need help. I remember the old days....Cheers to you mate! :)

DeletedUser

Hey Velael, I would rather hear stories about AotF - Regale me with tales of the old. Join our table mate.

DeletedUser15336

Wachakow, thanks for your kind words.

Velael, get out of the dark, come and join us......this time we order a bottle of whiskey.

DeletedUser15336

Velael, which brand do you prefer ????
CrusnicXIII, you can sit with us.
Pjso71, stop remembering our old enemies from OC-77 such as Stervard, Excension, Rafael Pegoretti, Acethiel, Zargon1011, Thor Thornbeard and XPMX, those tales are for other time.
Brlinho, I did not know that you could drink that much, let me keep ordering, I do not want you to leave. It is a pleasure to have you here. I know Sirgaz is coming to pick you up, maybe he would like to have a drink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15336

CrusnicXIII, welcome to the table, yes of course I do remember you. Long time since the last time we talked. As you can see we are having a good time at Rockys Pub. Remembering old times. Please order whatever you would like to drink, this weekend the tap is on me..........uff it is going to be expensive, but it is worth.

DeletedUser

where is rockys with our drinks?

speaking of rockys,

Velael do you remember the time kiryoz listening to Rock in Spanish telling us how much he liked it, when rockys come over and turn the music off because he couldn't understand it?

DeletedUser

@kiryoz- i drink any whiskey u can toss at me but if u must know i do like Jameson,Jack Daniels, Early times, anything canadien, the occasional Southern Comfort.

@Whateverr- lol yes and everyone turned and looked at rockys and he looked back was like "what? and u say u cant understand me?"

@crusnic- hey hey drink form the bottle i got u. im getting a little low.

DeletedUser15336

Velael, let me order a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve, I hope you like it.

Whateverr, do you still remember.....hahhahahaaha........it was a fun and confusing night that one......hahahahahah

CrusnicXIII, do not drink to fast, there are plenty drinks for everybody, enjoy them.

Pjso71, did you re-call the statement made by Stervard (UoW) ???? ....... " I am going to get riddle all of you " and he send 100 attacks like crazy.......hahhahahaahha

DeletedUser

yes i remember what he said !! and look what we are doing now think that they be surprised if we show up there!!!
and a round from me for all and for me 1 light beer