rockys' Pub

• Thread starter DeletedUser9267
  • Start date

DeletedUser15336

Pjso71, one day, they will paid........hahahhaha.....

To All guest at the Table........It was a pleasure to share all kind of drinks and tales with you, but I have to close the tap, I am too drunk to continue.........I might see you next week my friends and talk about old times and some new tales...........

Rocky, please bring the bill, I am closing the tap and pay what we had drank and ate. Thanks for your hospitality.......!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yes i remember what he said !! and look what we are doing now think that they be surprised if we show up there!!!
and a round from me for all and for me 1 light beer

dutchman drinking light beer...the world has gone to hell

DeletedUser

pjso71 and Kiryoz, I recalled UoW bullied KA before and was attacking everyday even before TE war started. Whatever happened to that war? Are you guys in good terms now? Kiryoz, More beer for me. Man last week was crazy, I was only sober for 2 days, the rest of the week I was drinking like a fish. I'll just have mine intravenously - I'll have a cold beer via dextrose. So I don't have to lift my glass to drink, beer flows straight to my veins.....Ahhhhhh perfect. Rockys! Do you have a butterfly needle? I need a cold beer to hang above me!

DeletedUser

brlinho greetings i order a bottle off amstel kanon (canon) special beer 1 bootle and its feel that your realy are hit by canon!!!!!!

DeletedUser15336

pjso71 and Kiryoz, I recalled UoW bullied KA before and was attacking everyday even before TE war started. Whatever happened to that war? Are you guys in good terms now? Kiryoz, More beer for me. Man last week was crazy, I was only sober for 2 days, the rest of the week I was drinking like a fish. I'll just have mine intravenously - I'll have a cold beer via dextrose. So I don't have to lift my glass to drink, beer flows straight to my veins.....Ahhhhhh perfect. Rockys! Do you have a butterfly needle? I need a cold beer to hang above me!

Wachakow, greetings. I and Pjso71 were under heavy fire by UoW since Mar-2011 ( if I did recall ). That is how I made it into the top 50 as defender........hahahahahahaha......they just loved me, I only lost one city against Acethiel (UoW) before I got a personal problems and I left the game. But thanks to Pjso71, I did return and came back to grepolis later on. Respectfully, Kiryoz

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.
Since ETA is going to end soon, I will get drunk this weekend.
Everybody is welcome to sit with me, I will open a tap and take care of the drinks.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

i will sit with you buddy and i will get drunk too so that i will forget all of these 3 years time battle, 3 years victories, 3 years defeats, 3 years full with reports lol, 3 years producing, sending , receving, 3 years of diplomacy and mostly 3 years with good peoples :)

DeletedUser15336

Klev, it is a honor to drank with you, a celebrity from the old times. Yes you are right, too many years on this ( wars, friends coming in and out, keeping the guard up all the time, mentoring new players, diplomacy.......hahhahaahhaa......wowowowow....pretty busy most of time ).

Rocky, please open a tap with my name on and let the drinks flow on this table without any restriction........!!!!!!

DeletedUser15336

CrusnicXIII, do not worry about it. And sit down with us and start drinking !!!!!!!

DeletedUser

hey rockys since its my birthday do i get a free bottle of whiskey?

DeletedUser15336

Velael, Happy Birthday !!!!!!!, if Rocky does not want to give you want.....you are always welcome on this table and drink whiskey as much you can !!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser15336

Brlinho, my friend, I will cheer for my mother nation, which it is Spain !!!!!!!!
To All, in some countries today is Father day, so Congratulations to the ones that are Fathers and have a great time !!!!!......also remember there is an open tap under my name or you can sit with us and drink !!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah Veleal What they all Said!!! I'll Even buy you a jar of 90 proof Vodka:D

DeletedUser

thanks. keep the drinks coming. dont worry i wont drink and sail. i have a DD tonight.