OCEAN 55 Heating up!!!

DeletedUser

24F is only conquering at the moment 8=D and RoD cities. So we are only supporting EoD. Check grepostats if you don't believe me we have never conquered a Weh team or 13th legion city. I have many respect to 13th legion as I said the best in the whole coalition I am only surprised though as to why you are with those alliances fighting EoD. You can easily conquer all those alliances you are pact with now. My statement was for Corey goodes,Luckjackm,Chilluminati who are coming to the externals and talking big.

DeletedUser

Sorry for double posting but luckjackm because you like stats I wanna show you something from world rhethy:

24F city lost count: 6 cities lost. The 6 cities lost all include Eight equals D and non Eight equals D alliance's conquests.

EoD city lost count: 12 cities lost. The 12 cities include 13th legion,Weh team,Eight equals D,Revolt of death. Yes the little anti EoD coalition. And corey talked about us being noobs.... We all know coalitions are made when you can't take on an alliance all by yourself. Hey Corey why doesn't Weh Team take EoD all by themselves??? The same question is for all the alliance's in the coalition.

Makes me laugh this players commenting about coalitions when you guys have your own, seems very double standards, we took a city off EoD and 2FF support landed late.
and if I am not mistaken D3TH are EoD's Beaches and 2FF have 2FFII as there Beaches, so looks like 4 v 4 fair fight,
all be it we are still losing :)

Weh team city lost count: 0. Good job Weh team. Well in grepostats you have 2 page of colonizations with no city lost whereas 24F has it's first 4 pages without a city lost (I hope you all know that three for flinching and Two for Flinching are the same check pages 8,7,6,5).

Ummmm wonder why this could be????????? could it possibly be to the alliance numbers? Weh have 4 members so there colonizations would not be huge in quantity,

Revolt of death city lost count: 29. W.O.W and you guys pact with an alliance like that??? WoW they have 84 colonizations and 25% of their colonizations are lost cities and I was wondering how they got that high DBP and we got that much high ABP.....

No comment :) however it does seem EoD have a particular dislike for them

13th Legion: They lost 10 cities. I think the best in the whole coalition. I salute you.

No need to salute, just bow and call us sir :) 10 is still to many,
no excuses EoD are doing some good missions on us

Eight equals D: They lost 8 cities. OK better then some others but that's because no one targeted you yet or because of the turtles you have. We can waste troops on turtles that's too bad.

Again no comment, not really spoken to them

So as you see 24F/EoD lost 18 cities and RoD/Weh Team/13th Legion/E=D lost a whooping 37 cities. I would suggest that you don't continue boasting cause that's really killing you. Kanga please close this flame war. I just wanted this thread to be closed in style by me :cool:

Only thing I would like to add to this is, in your bigging yourselves up you seem to have missed out D3TH and 2FFII???
D3th lost 5- 2FFII 0

so 37 to 23, still a big plus to you coalition :) so for that I say well done you have won the battle but will you win the war?? that is the big question, so lets all play the game and have FUN :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

24F is only conquering at the moment 8=D and RoD cities. So we are only supporting EoD. Check grepostats if you don't believe me we have never conquered a Weh team or 13th legion city. I have many respect to 13th legion as I said the best in the whole coalition I am only surprised though as to why you are with those alliances fighting EoD. You can easily conquer all those alliances you are pact with now. My statement was for Corey goodes,Luckjackm,Chilluminati who are coming to the externals and talking big.

The reason is your pact with EoD seemed a lot stronger than the one we had with EoD possibly as fighting for the same cities, I think in the end we would end up fighting EoD and 2FF and I know for sure we would not last long, we are struggling against EoD on there own.
also
Was not keen on being told which cities to go for, and some of there players (not leaders) have a full on attitude which always annoys me :)

DeletedUser

You know 24F2 just started.. 3-4 days ago so I won't count it as a big alliance. Also if we take 24F's 22 members and add it with 24F2's members (13) they give 35 members so 1 alliance not 2 (If you count 5 members a alliance) BUT I like to state here that Weh Team are considered as an alliance even if they are 4 members Why??? Because they are not a branch of an alliance. I think 13th can do fine on their own don't know why you need many alliances with you.

DeletedUser

The reason is your pact with EoD seemed a lot stronger than the one we had with EoD possibly as fighting for the same cities, I think in the end we would end up fighting EoD and 2FF and I know for sure we would not last long, we are struggling against EoD on there own.
also
Was not keen on being told which cities to go for, and some of there players (not leaders) have a full on attitude which always annoys me :)

So you end up pacting with RoD?? come on mate look at them. Want me to send reports??? They are T.U.R.T.L.E.S. Hillop RoD needs to put a turtle pic as their profile pic can you find 1???

DeletedUser

I believed, we were in a situation were we either fight now or fight later, Now having a few others join in the fight later being against 2 bigger alliances all on our own,
possibly wrong decision, as at the time many of our players only had one city so we was unable to put up any form of fight back, call it a learning curve :)

live and learn

DeletedUser

U could have fought as a 3rd party in this war where u dont have to support them

DeletedUser

That is true but we aint built like that. 13th are always the underdog lol.

If we was to fight with 24F and Eod against the rest, it would make it a bit too easy wouldnt it? Then what happens after everyone is wiped but us 3?

Like Graeme said, we where in a pact with EoD and had a shared claims tab. Even when we called a city they swooped it from under our noses to get the advantage if an eventual war would break out.
So we didnt take that very well :)

DeletedUser22650

That is true but we aint built like that. 13th are always the underdog lol.

If we was to fight with 24F and Eod against the rest, it would make it a bit too easy wouldnt it? Then what happens after everyone is wiped but us 3?

Like Graeme said, we where in a pact with EoD and had a shared claims tab. Even when we called a city they swooped it from under our noses to get the advantage if an eventual war would break out.
So we didnt take that very well :)

well i do keep telling yop lot pacts suck, check out the super brave coalition of eight and langos, first a second ranked alliances pacted together in order to get me and hilly...and anyone else they deem weak enough to fight against, then lango's hang back a day while eight wipes then jump the ones eight had claimed....not only are they an inspiration for bully's everywhere they're allso seriously sneaky trying to double cross each other all the time :)

....call me old fashioned but iu just think server 1 and 2's should be at war with each other, if in name only :p

DeletedUser

U could have fought as a 3rd party in this war where u dont have to support them

This could be said for yourselves and EoD,

the thing that I find strange is the sister alliance thing, what do the smaller alliance expect to happen in the end (I know a long way off and lots of people will leave and move on so opportunities will arise to move up the league) they are either going to be consumed by the bigger alliance or they will be just cast a side. There will be no loyalty from the bigger alliance to the smaller one, once they have used them and abused them.

The world is a 30 alliance limit but with all the sister alliances dotted about, it is increasing the numbers, ourselves RoD and EED know we will end fighting each other, however at the moment it is more about self preservation, EoD and 2FF are probably the most active alliances in the world and as such probably the toughest to beat, so team work is required. However we do not seem to have our act together, who knows if it will ever happen??

DeletedUser22650

This could be said for yourselves and EoD,

the thing that I find strange is the sister alliance thing, what do the smaller alliance expect to happen in the end (I know a long way off and lots of people will leave and move on so opportunities will arise to move up the league) they are either going to be consumed by the bigger alliance or they will be just cast a side. There will be no loyalty from the bigger alliance to the smaller one, once they have used them and abused them.

The world is a 30 alliance limit but with all the sister alliances dotted about, it is increasing the numbers, ourselves RoD and EED know we will end fighting each other, however at the moment it is more about self preservation, EoD and 2FF are probably the most active alliances in the world and as such probably the toughest to beat, so team work is required. However we do not seem to have our act together, who knows if it will ever happen??

it happens bud :) enjoy the bombardments as much as dishing them out like me and hilly do and its still all good, i love the odd heroic final stand....one day ill have to fight my final final stand :D

DeletedUser12667

Mosert in my grepo experience I learned that there are many (VERY many) players that talk and have big mouths.

Those are the ones that make coming to the externals fun. As long as they are civil in their banter and dont start throwing personal insults. But that is just my opinion.

They are T.U.R.T.L.E.S. Hillop RoD needs to put a turtle pic as their profile pic can you find 1???

Anybody who has a PACT should be considered a turtle if you as me:eek:

well i do keep telling yop lot pacts suck, check out the super brave coalition of eight and langos, first a second ranked alliances pacted together in order to get me and hilly...and anyone else they deem weak enough to fight against, then lango's hang back a day while eight wipes then jump the ones eight had claimed....not only are they an inspiration for bully's everywhere they're allso seriously sneaky trying to double cross each other all the time :)

It still amazes me on how alliances who work with other alliances and have a top ranking think they have earned the rank. If you ask me there should be a morale type thing added to alliances who PACT. For every PACT you have you only get credit for a portion of your points. For example, the eight dudes started on Dux a day before the lango dudes, so the lango dudes didnt actually accomplish anything other than using someone elses work to their benifit.

And really, 2 alliances to take on little ol me and Dux? BIG accomplishment:rolleyes: You all should definatly feel like you have done something:D

DeletedUser

Graem..... We agreed with EoD not to enter into their territory and we keep our agreements so no need to worry from 24F. O44 is for EoD so we wont enter it.

DeletedUser12667

Graem..... We agreed with EoD not to enter into their territory and we keep our agreements so no need to worry from 24F. O44 is for EoD so we wont enter it.

Haha:D Must be humbling to be told where you can and cant go:p

DeletedUser

Yea then they wonder why we left the pact and started fighting them...

044 is for Eod. lol :D

DeletedUser

Bahklas...... O44 is for EoD to conquer that's what I meant.

DeletedUser

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

DeletedUser

Look what the cat dragged in!!! Its our backstabber leader!!!