OCEAN 55 Heating up!!!

DeletedUser3303

That's a nice little fairy tale :) But I was there when you quit in Epsilon and Omicron and it wasn't from boredom.

But either way, all your allies should know that you'll be gone soon.

Really shows how much you know
And i have never heard of you, so dont you think you should look at yourself before you judge others

DeletedUser

Really shows how much you know
And i have never heard of you, so dont you think you should look at yourself before you judge others
Thats probably because you quit before even you could get to know CB ;)

DeletedUser20688

Singles, there's no doubt you have the ability to take a city from a new player. But I've seen your battle reports and you're still a noob my friend. BTW, slow transports are sooooo 2010.

Luckjak, your veiws are irrelevant. You and I both know you come out of the gate fast but as soon as times get a little tough for you, you'll quit. Just like in every other world.

Not that I have to dignify myself to a player of your calibre but here it goes.

1. Regardless of them being new or not, we have destroyed members of your alliance who are or should I say were turtles.

2. Regarding Transports, at the early stages of the world, Slow trans saves your eco going lobsided. Didn't want to have crazy amounts of rock so early on in my first 2 citys.

3. Regarding my battle reports, my attacks were weak on the LS front to the reports I asume you are refuring to (Quinjin), I already have been hitting many of your members beforehand .

Have you not seen the latest report from 3 days ago? Taking out out one of your turtle citys what had 300BR sitting there?

Also, I really do find it funny how your members leak info to us and beg us to join, you run a really tight ship over at EOD. Enjoy getting rim'd, we are coming south especially for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

1. Regardless of them being new or not, we have destroyed members of your alliance who are or should I say were turtles.

2. Regarding Transports, at the early stages of the world, Slow trans saves your eco going lobsided. Didn't want to have crazy amounts of rock so early on in my first 2 citys.

3. Regarding my battle reports, my attacks were weak on the LS front to the reports I asume you are refuring to (Quinjin), I already have been hitting many of your members beforehand .

Have you not seen the latest report from 3 days ago? Taking out out one of your turtle citys what had 300BR sitting there?

Also, I really do find it funny how your members leak info to us and beg us to join, you run a really tight ship over at EOD. Enjoy getting rim'd, we are coming south especially for you guys.

:)) We have been waiting for Wack Team to get within range;) it'll be a pleasure mate.

DeletedUser

Singles, you are doing well attacking players who are playing in there first world, congrats on that. We don't run a tight ship as you've proven. We like to let the new players have a chance, if they can handle the fire I've gained a good ally, if they can't then they will be off to the next world.

I do find you mildly entertaining, but honestly your attacks are really noobish and when you face off with an active experienced player I don't think you'll do to well. But I hope you prove me wrong :)

DeletedUser20688

I can't wait to have a BR wall sent from 30 members, I can't wait.

DeletedUser

You should come to O54 where Chilluminati sits behind a 1K bireme wall (chuckle).

DeletedUser

Yea, what a hypocrite, complaining about a 300 bireme wall while a pact mate sits behind one 3x as large?? Classic.

DeletedUser3303

That's because you quit right after we started to attack you.

Ok now you have lost me, if there any truth in what your saying, its probably that i went inactive and then you grow a pair and decided to attack me, cos i really dont know who you are. And if it was not for your mouth im sure i still would not know you, cos your name so far below me on every ranking table.
player rankings
lukjackm 3rd
cb627cb627 63rd

ABP
Lukjackm 3rd
cb627cb627 39th

DBP
Lukjackm 4th
cb627cb627 54th

Total BP
Lukjackm 2nd
cb627cb627 36th

I think facts speak louder than words

DeletedUser30281

Don't worry lukjackm, cb627 can buy his way to grepolis greatness with all his cash he made from forging Guatemalan dollars out of his house.

DeletedUser

LoL!!! WoW!!! Beating Noobs and taking their cities.. Good Job there. I am sure they knew how to play!!

DeletedUser20688

Well the so called "good players" are not near us. I personally don't think they exist

DeletedUser

Ok now you have lost me, if there any truth in what your saying, its probably that i went inactive and then you grow a pair and decided to attack me, cos i really dont know who you are. And if it was not for your mouth im sure i still would not know you, cos your name so far below me on every ranking table.
player rankings
lukjackm 3rd
cb627cb627 63rd

ABP
Lukjackm 3rd
cb627cb627 39th

DBP
Lukjackm 4th
cb627cb627 54th

Total BP
Lukjackm 2nd
cb627cb627 36th

I think facts speak louder than words

Ok, Tinkerbell. I was talking about you quitting in Omicron. Since you like stats let's compare there.

cb627 ABP ranked #1
Luckyjak ranked: quitter

I never said you weren't a good player, I said you were a quitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

was you number 1 from the start like an OKC or Atticus or did alot of ppl above you need to quit? not knocking you btw but ppl do inherit rankings fairly often

DeletedUser

was you number 1 from the start like an OKC or Atticus or did alot of ppl above you need to quit? not knocking you btw but ppl do inherit rankings fairly often
I was ranked about 3rd since the beginning of the world. Omicron has some really great players that were tough to beat in ABP like Fordperfect, Valhero and Boby.

DeletedUser3303

Ok, Tinkerbell. I was talking about you quitting in Omicron. Since you like stats let's compare there.

cb627 ABP ranked #1
Luckyjak ranked: quitter

I never said you weren't a good player, I said you were a quitter.

Actually my luck has sucked in this world so far lol, always hitting minus on important attacks lol.
And yeah i left that world which is 1 spot you inherited, if i had not left, i would not be playing here, cos i only have time for 1 world at a time.
Oh and by the way, big congrats on having better stats than me on a world i left due to board em
Just out of interest, how many cities i lose before i left and what was my ranking?
I cant remember what world and what alliance i was in there, was i with my friend kingsleyno1 in this world?

DeletedUser

You were in the 10 man Army and I think you quit about a week after Lynx started attacking you. Maybe you found the attacks boring.

I think you were ranked 3rd in ABP behind Fordprefect and Valhero.

DeletedUser20547

Well the so called "good players" are not near us. I personally don't think they exist

As you have said "we are not near you", hence only reason you still around>:] but dont worry your slowly convincing me that I should make my way towards you.