OCEAN 55 Heating up!!!

DeletedUser22650

You were in the 10 man Army and I think you quit about a week after Lynx started attacking you. Maybe you found the attacks boring.

I think you were ranked 3rd in ABP behind Fordprefect and Valhero.

well ive had a combined force of 3 alliances spying, eq'ing and 1 port check today, if thats "attacking" in their books then im likely to get bored and leave so i can see jacks point :p

DeletedUser20547

I was ranked about 3rd since the beginning of the world. Omicron has some really great players that were tough to beat in ABP like Fordperfect, Valhero and Boby.

:(you forgot to include my name bro...LOL

DeletedUser3303

ok i was in ten man army, i remember that world and yeah i started on the rim and i was rank 1 in the world when i got banned for messaging my real life mate asking him to log into my account while i was at work and check for incomings , they said i would be banned for a week and i tried to mention that i thought that this was ok cos i played tribalwars and you are aloud to do that there, so did not know, anyway i got annoyed and left cos i thought it was a bit unjust cos they waited weeks before doing this. Also i think i was no1 in BP as well also.

DeletedUser20547

well ive had a combined force of 3 alliances spying, eq'ing and 1 port check today, if thats "attacking" in their books then im likely to get bored and leave so i can see jacks point :p

Come on mate you and I both know thats not attacking..lol

Just a little insight...Lynx was one of the best alliances around...when they attacked.. players would lose cities and end up quitting, hence when they began attacking 10 man army, their cities started falling like dominos:) so their players started to switch and in some cases...quit to save face (wink wink)
I was not in the mist of that war, I was in a different alliance so my perspective was from the outside and we all saw it happen:)

DeletedUser

Cheating....bordom.....all good reasons I guess. Do you often use extra people to log in when you are under attack?

I'm pretty sure Fordprefect was #1 in ABP, however he left the world not long after you, so had you waited around you could have inherited the #1 spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

oh and by the way, i left ten man army and joined a core alliance before anyone got attacked by linx

DeletedUser

oh and by the way, i left ten man army and joined a core alliance before anyone got attacked by linx

Not true, Lynx attacked you.

But now I know how you seem to be on-line at all times. How many guys do you need to run your account 24/7?

DeletedUser3303

i was no1 in that world and im better than you in this world, like i stated before, my ranking and actions speak louder than your no factual poorly backed up words. All i can say is BRING IT, if you got it?

DeletedUser

OK, I'll do my best, but I'm just a noob and It's hard to beat 4 guys playing one account :(

DeletedUser20547

i was no1 in that world and im better than you in this world, like i stated before, my ranking and actions speak louder than your no factual poorly backed up words. All i can say is BRING IT, if you got it?

Not that cb needs any defending, but he aint up there in ranking here simply because he has still been busy with Omicron....see unlike some (hint hint) , we can handle two worlds at once and be damn good at one and good at the other:)

DeletedUser3303

Good for you guys, im way to busy for 2 worlds, especially in the summer, way to hot to be stuck inside all day.
So yeah i can only being great 1 world at a time

DeletedUser

Not that my opinion matters, but I have fought these guys and I wouldn't want to do it again, avera, cb and JTS are just about as good as it gets.

DeletedUser

Mosert in my grepo experience I learned that there are many (VERY many) players that talk and have big mouths. I hope you guys stand on your name. I have an Omicron player inside my alliance.

DeletedUser

Sorry for double posting but luckjackm because you like stats I wanna show you something from world rhethy:

24F city lost count: 6 cities lost. The 6 cities lost all include Eight equals D and non Eight equals D alliance's conquests.

EoD city lost count: 12 cities lost. The 12 cities include 13th legion,Weh team,Eight equals D,Revolt of death. Yes the little anti EoD coalition. And corey talked about us being noobs.... We all know coalitions are made when you can't take on an alliance all by yourself. Hey Corey why doesn't Weh Team take EoD all by themselves??? The same question is for all the alliance's in the coalition.

Weh team city lost count: 0. Good job Weh team. Well in grepostats you have 2 page of colonizations with no city lost whereas 24F has it's first 4 pages without a city lost (I hope you all know that three for flinching and Two for Flinching are the same check pages 8,7,6,5).

Revolt of death city lost count: 29. W.O.W and you guys pact with an alliance like that??? WoW they have 84 colonizations and 25% of their colonizations are lost cities and I was wondering how they got that high DBP and we got that much high ABP.....

13th Legion: They lost 10 cities. I think the best in the whole coalition. I salute you.

Eight equals D: They lost 8 cities. OK better then some others but that's because no one targeted you yet or because of the turtles you have. We can waste troops on turtles that's too bad.

So as you see 24F/EoD lost 18 cities and RoD/Weh Team/13th Legion/E=D lost a whooping 37 cities. I would suggest that you don't continue boasting cause that's really killing you. Kanga please close this flame war. I just wanted this thread to be closed in style by me :cool:

DeletedUser20547

:pro: :)) Should I bring the ice? cause I smell the burning:)

DeletedUser

Avera he plays with us message me in-game I'll tell you who he is.

DeletedUser

Its true we might have lost more cities than EoD (for now) but its a bit unfair when EoD and D3TH (your little academy if you forgot) just kick out players when they lose a city. Doesnt show in the stats then when we take theire other cities which is clever I guess.

Hey Corey why doesn't Weh Team take EoD all by themselves??? The same question is for all the alliance's in the coalition.

Funny that, cause EoD isnt fighting on theire own? Youre working with 24F if you didnt realise. They prob saved ur asses more than once by now.

Also what OPs do you refer to from the "coalition gang"? We (13th) barely helped out on attacks from EED or RoD. We do support with defense. As for us we have run some OPs with Weh team (which you guys call noobs) so I dont see why the selfproclaimed superalliances should have any difficulties with that?

Have a nice day :)