"Best players"

DeletedUser

The case will not be closed in till you can prove to me that you can win all 7 world wonders.Have great power of the day.Perhaps you should stop playing grepolis and go play sim city,like the rest of the players.

DeletedUser29371

The case will not be closed in till you can prove to me that you can win all 7 world wonders.Have great power of the day.Perhaps you should stop playing grepolis and go play sim city,like the rest of the players.

Awwwwwwwww

Still waiting for proof that these 2 accounts are yours....

dont debate in such discussions on random world without being able to proof... i can say both accounts are mine so what then?

DeletedUser

As you wish, though i will only show you one.That is all i need to prove you wrong...

DeletedUser

No, i speccifically told you one of them.I decided to show you this one,Mr.Unconquerable.You wanted proof, here i am.I show you another if you want?

DeletedUser29371

No, i speccifically told you one of them.I decided to show you this one,Mr.Unconquerable.You wanted proof, here i am.I show you another if you want?

Great! Ill admit you know how to play then ;) Ill take some of my words back, still my original statement is correct ;)

But now i gotta go ill be back in a few hours (well ill check every 30 min) but i have guests who are waiting and gotta attend to them at the table....

you can show as many as you wish though...

ill check them all and reply as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Oh man, I leave for a few hours and I return to this? How entertaining, albeit immature. Allow me to retort!

Killer of hell, before you go around spouting to this forum that you can overtake me, perhaps you should at least be ACTIVE on this world? I really wish you were so I could rim you and teach you to watch your mouth. The only reason there is a modicum of truth to your original statement is because morale is active on Olympia.

Wanna know how I got to the top and stayed there? I five minute demanded for 16 hours/day for the first two months of Olympia. I conquered cities as fast as I could and picked the largest, hardest targets within range. I read every online resource available and have my build order down pat. This is only my second server and I've only known Grepolis existed for 5 months, but I did my homework and actually put some time and effort into the game, which 95% of Olympia cannot say with a straight face.

First and foremost, I hand picked and painstakingly recruited each and every member of Paragon. I never sent out chain letters, I customized them and researched each candidate heavily. I also took the location of potential recruits into account. A good leader is what makes all the difference in this game. No player can stand up to Paragon despite our small membership of less than 30 members. Even if the bottom 20 were booted, Paragon would still be a HUGE threat to Olympia. We're right in the heart of the core oceans and this also gives us a strategic advantage.

I get spy reports and time my attacks perfectly. I always provide heavy LS nukes prior to landing my troops and I rarely need support at all. For all of the attacks upon Paragon (of which there have been few) I've provided 80% of the defensive troops. I do not focus on any one aspect, I'm well rounded, active, and yes I spend gold, but not nearly as much as everyone thinks. I haven't bought any gold for three weeks!

I picked my city locations carefully and made sure I had first conquest (F1RST was technically first conquest, but it was an 1800 point ghost). If you look at a map you'll see an even, radial distribution of my cities starting at the four corners and moving outward in oceans 44 and 54. This was no coincidence. I never took two cities on the same island and I build troops constantly. Every time I take a city I get 5 farming villages within a day. This is a big advantage when you have more cities than anyone and you're as active as I am.

Back to the point about "bad oceans". Alcarin is right, there's no bad ocean. They end up that way because everyone becomes friends and makes a big MRA full of more pacts than I can stomach. A "bad ocean" is only bad because it lacks a leader and a real war. Trust me, it's not hard to start a war. That's what all you turtles don't understand. Offense is the only way to go! You can hide behind your level 25 walls, it won't stop me. Ocean 45 is a pond for this very reason. It simply lacks a good leader and a player with the cajones to make the first move.

I've been in chill mode for three weeks now. I hit 8 hour demands and watch Paragon do it's thing for the most part, yet I still have nearly double the battle points of anyone in Olympia. Why? Because you're all scared!

Nobody will catch up to me until I allow it. This is a speed 1 world, so playing catch-up to me is gonna be one heck of a road to travel (even with the Grepolympics). I dare any of you to try. Notice I've fallen to #3 in city points overall these past few days, yet I have more cities than anyone! This is because morale is slowing me down. If not for morale, I'd have 20 cities by now, so I've given up on holding the #1 position there. Do you think for one second I'd let a member of Olympia Alliance 101 claim that spot unintentionally? I have lots of empty city slots and a few weeks ago I colonized four cities in a day. This allowed me to gain the resources without the morale penalty. I may do it again, simply to avoid morale, gain the resource boost, and keep some juicy cities available for my fellow alliance members.

I know I'm tooting my own horn here, but I'm offended that any of you think you stand a chance at catching up to me. I didn't even participate in the archery event and I'm abstaining from the chariot race. Why? Because none of you noobs will attack me! I posted a thread to the Acropolis weeks ago, boycotting Grepolympia. Since then I've barely spent any gold on the event, yet everyone is still eating my dust. I thought the ability to cast "Heightened Senses" would really force me to work to hold my BP position, but it's still a walk in the park.

Finally, I credit my team with my success. Alcarin was a complete noob when he joined Olympia and he started in a disadvantageous location, but he learns fast, communicates a lot, and always offers support. He and I have opposite offline hours and it gives Paragon a strong leadership presence around the clock. He takes initiative, provides basic requirements for our players to motivate them and cull the herd, plus he really does care. If his English was better I'd give him the title of "best leader in Olympia". He's brought a lot of talented players to this alliance, ones that deserve mention, such as TheSnitchuation and Whiteshammy.

The point is, no single action or strategy will be enough to top me or Paragon. Sure there are lots of things to help, but the day I lose top BP player will be the day I quit Olympia (and I guarantee it will be voluntary). Any of you will need a quiver full of tricks if you think you can do better!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can get a 500k account by throwing olympics and playing turtle. Everything is relative, so don't let big numbers fool you.
Ok Oresto! Lets do this the "Cali/ New york way ;)
Elbows up!
I'm actually well over 600k now. I'm checking now and i'll tell you this;
I have 57 cities
16 from my count are pure defensive bi's cities
about 10 of them are pure land defense nukes.
57-26= 31
about 31 of my cities are filled with ls nukes.
The reason they are is because the alliance i'm in has recently taken to conquering with me sending ls nukes everywhere. These numbers might be a bit off and i would say i have maybe more bi's nuke cities i'm not certain since i didn't look closely. I do agree though i've turtled up. I have before gotten 2k bi's in 1 city..Sadly in Iota its a turtle town, i don't think there is anything wrong with that..at least in Iota. I will not like and say i'm not a turtle, what i will say is i don't feel very turtle like.
i did quite a lot of city festivals. Yes that is true BUT!
here is my rankings!
75 in ABP. 306808 *sadly most players quit, there are only 200 or so "active" players. *that is why i'm in top 100 with a crummy ABP*
34 in DBP 584832....This is because i turtled up and fought players who were nearly 1 million points.

here is DD'S ABP. 22,283,135
It would have been bigger but players left do to closing of world/ 2.0
The third biggest player in the world is top in DBP, and the top in ABP.
I do think that we in your terms turtled up..but when you have 100+ cities you will not blame people for having 1/3 of them bi's. Nor do i believe you will blame me for having 1/3 of my cities bi's 1/3 land defense and 1/3 ls nukes.
Most of my bi's *i'm talking about everyone except 100 bi's:p* Are at a friends house. Lol, i hardly get attacked i've become the attacker!
lol ! i never thought this thread would get sooo pops! Gam you still have some pop corn? I brought the butter!!

DeletedUser

mmunite, I wasn't personally attacking you. I was simply making a general statement. I can't speak about Iota because I don't know one iota about it!

:p

Get your popcorn and read my last post, just before this one. It's sure to ruffle a few feathers. lol

DeletedUser

Lol no problem bud ;)

The new New york rule;
Punch someone they punch you back..hug them *ok ok i know please put the camera's back..* Offer them a home cooked meal. Put a cockroach in their desert and spit in their food. Watch as they swallow and give a big yelp and say HA! Then kick em out of your house ;)

lol. Sadly DD has not yet got a chance to work with paragon..wish you guys would let us :p so Iota players can't show our stuff off so much..also most of the players from Iota are still building :p

LOl! i love the last post! But guys...60 something post in like 8 hours....this post has been here for nearly 4 days or something...now you want to post?! :(
lol
mm

DeletedUser

PEOPLE! READ The 7th tab! It has some really good stuff writen by Oresto1 you won't miss out, its interesting and he spent a lot of time on it! Please read it!
mm

DeletedUser30767

You guy's have stop fighting :( *Puts the popcorn back*
I thought you are supposed to have popcorn when fight is still going on !! :p

As for Orestos...your post made my head spin.... i really dont think you need to do so much explaining .... tell me will it matter to you if a guy who got rimmed in olympia gives you respect or not???... or is this is more important that you have respect of many players who are doing (or who have done - me :p ;) :cool: ) well in olympia ....

So chill out ... you can even follow my path of ... :cool:
and really never thought this would grow so fast ... i was away for what 20 hours aroung and suddenly 60 - 65 posts .. :p

DeletedUser30767

And just a quick update for you Orestos ... Diogenes has also reached 14 cities ...
admittably still has got a lot to cover on BPs

DeletedUser29371

And just a quick update for you Orestos ... Diogenes has also reached 14 cities ...
admittably still has got a lot to cover on BPs

Yeh but cos Orestes stopped expanding weeks ago..... he could have 20+ cities by now if he continued the pace... but having so many cities on morale world and to be so much ahead is a DUMB idea imo...

sure rank 1 on points looks cool, but it hurts you alot more than it gives you

DeletedUser30767

i know he can have 20+ cities ... thats why wrote Dio still has to catch up on BPs ... :)

DeletedUser

Lol Orestes that was so not needed. :p IMO you were trying to show off quite a lot with that post for no apparent reason? Calling everyone else noobs? Well you've lost my respect! :p

'Back to the point about "bad oceans". Alcarin is right, there's no bad ocean. They end up that way because everyone becomes friends and makes a big MRA full of more pacts than I can stomach. A "bad ocean" is only bad because it lacks a leader and a real war.' - You just contradicted yourself like Alcarin, you say there is no bad ocean and then you describe how an ocean can end up being a bad ocean? Trust me, I am in a bad ocean and it is none of my own doing..