Someone needs to say it..

DeletedUser

Apologies everyone, been busy the past few days. glad to see i livened up this dead forum.

We have 2pacts. TSL and KOA.

Busy? For being so busy for the past few days you sure picked an opportunistic time to post this information

DeletedUser1483

I have been busy. :) my friend has a broken ankle and I've been looking after them. Admittedly the timing of that information was impeccable. But I made it precise, no?

DeletedUser3613

Im not going to get dragged back into this, my points have been made ;)

DeletedUser1483

Very true sappy. ;) but it was either that or they were going to ghost and leave Pella. So I think we picked the lesser of 2 evils, no?

We had already won the fight, why continue to ruin the game for them? And Daz.. That's not fair, you can't leave now that all your points are obsolete. That's like the Americans leaving the Ryder cup a day early and thinking they won. When the Europeans may have been a bit late, but ultimately they were better and they won. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

I am not saying I won anything, the fact of the matter is I have already been dragged into a flame war, no point arguing with people like you anyway, apparently you have already won pella so i will keep tabs and we will see where you are when this world reaches and end game (my bet is off on another server or even game doing as you have done here)

DeletedUser1483

I'm curious as to what people like me are? I think I've been nothing but polite and my arguments are concise. ;)

DeletedUser

oh snap Dazzly got told and now trying to back-pedal his way out of this thread. Not so fast sweetheart, Chris is very polite to you and there are no signs of flame war. If you got nothing to say, just admit your defeat and apologise.

DeletedUser

Someone needs to delete this thread. MoS cries about being bored then mass recruits noobs from WE. You guys should be embarrassed....sorry 'someone needed to say it'.

DeletedUser1483

Aww. I know an organisation that would love to recruit some of your guys as well. :) it's not MOS.. But I do help to lead it as well.

It's because we are an MRA. We thought that was the cool way to run alliances. :cool:

DeletedUser

Someone needs to delete this thread. MoS cries about being bored then mass recruits noobs from WE. You guys should be embarrassed....sorry 'someone needed to say it'.

I'm embarrassed for them. What respect I did have for MOS is no more after that move.

Especially after vol went on and on about MOS honor. And then to take in those refugees after BoM does all the grunt work? Shameful to say the least

That's not how men fight, that's how cowards fight

DeletedUser1483

MOS are cowards for inviting members that are oceans away from us? interesting..

Also interesting they are "n00bs" yet they are still standing.. :cool:

If you want to claim them as refugees then you have the standard 48hrs extended to you to attack them without our alliances help. Go crazy! :)

-----

-edit- @ yowhatsup - Do you consider yourself a refugee? You did leave quite quick from WE to BOM I spy.

None | Band of Misfits | 25th September 2012 - 01:11:07 | 256,795

White Eagles | None | 23rd September 2012 - 23:07:05 | 256,376

DeletedUser

I'm embarrassed for them. What respect I did have for MOS is no more after that move.

Especially after vol went on and on about MOS honor. And then to take in those refugees after BoM does all the grunt work? Shameful to say the least

That's not how men fight, that's how cowards fight

We created the NAP with expanding restrictions months ago, that NAP is obsolete as we do not benefit from it anymore. You guys refused to update the NAP and wanted to stick to those restrictions which wasn't good for MOS anymore. We did dissolve it in order to break our expansion limits.

Now tell me how does it besmirch our honor? Agreements are only good between equals when both parts benefit from it. We no longer benefit from it and we did leave the agreement before expanding over the ocean and did let you know first. Only one day later we moved. We did everything right, and you can't srsly speak about us not being honorable on that issue.

As for being refugees. Tell me for how many days d'you want to attack those we accepted and I'll grant you that. Normally it's 48 hours, but you might have more. If you think you should be rimming those guys and that we stole your prey then you are free to PM me and declare war with that "casus belli".

Your leaders were informed about all those options and even more. Few weeks ago I did offer them to somehow proclaim a borderline from west to east on a straight line, gave them a plan as well cause, as I said, the agreement was obsolete (for us it was). But they didn't agree on it and didn't offer anything in return.

DeletedUser

MOS are cowards for inviting members that are oceans away from us? interesting..

Also interesting they are "n00bs" yet they are still standing.. :cool:

If you want to claim them as refugees then you have the standard 48hrs extended to you to attack them without our alliances help. Go crazy! :)

-----

-edit- @ yowhatsup - Do you consider yourself a refugee? You did leave quite quick from WE to BOM I spy.

Well I can't agree with anything you've said, so I can only presume that you are trying irritate BoM:
"Oceans away from them?": Your territories are joined.
"Noobs, but still standing?": WE have been falling like flies and BoM just haven't got around to these members yet, trust me, I can send you many reports which would expose these members as noobs.
"yowhatsup - Do you consider yourself a refugee? You did leave quite quick from WE to BOM I spy.": He joined the only alliance that was attacking him, how does this make him a refugee? I pity MOS for hiding refugees in an effort to make trouble with BoM. If you wanted to expand like a proper alliance then you could've attacked WE a long time ago, you didn't you just sneak in at the end like a vulture and make the most of the situation. Agreed, it's a fast way for you to move into O65, but it's cowardly and you are dishonorable for turning against those who honored a NAP with you for so long. You know that you couldn't defeat Silver or HaVoC without a NAP with BoM, so now you're bored and turning against those who enabled you to reach your current position. That is dishonorable.

MOS invite WE members to join them, after MOS played no part in the war. MOS complain about having it too easy, then reap the rewards of other alliances efforts in order to get an advantage, then no doubt turn against their pacts / NAPs (or agreements) 1 by 1. Way to go. At least the rest of Pella can see what to expect from your agreements.

I knew many of the original MOS members, I came across from Juktas with them but joined a little later and fancied a different challenge.
I'm glad that I ended up on the honorable side.:cool:

DeletedUser

Well I can't agree with anything you've said, so I can only presume that you are trying irritate BoM:
"Oceans away from them?": Your territories are joined.
"Noobs, but still standing?": WE have been falling like flies and BoM just haven't got around to these members yet, trust me, I can send you many reports which would expose these members as noobs.
"yowhatsup - Do you consider yourself a refugee? You did leave quite quick from WE to BOM I spy.": He joined the only alliance that was attacking him, how does this make him a refugee? I pity MOS for hiding refugees in an effort to make trouble with BoM. If you wanted to expand like a proper alliance then you could've attacked WE a long time ago, you didn't you just sneak in at the end like a vulture and make the most of the situation. Agreed, it's a fast way for you to move into O65, but it's cowardly and you are dishonorable for turning against those who honored a NAP with you for so long. You know that you couldn't defeat Silver or HaVoC without a NAP with BoM, so now you're bored and turning against those who enabled you to reach your current position. That is dishonorable.

MOS invite WE members to join them, after MOS played no part in the war. MOS complain about having it too easy, then reap the rewards of other alliances efforts in order to get an advantage, then no doubt turn against their pacts / NAPs (or agreements) 1 by 1. Way to go.

I knew many of the original MOS members, I came across from Juktas with them but joined a little later and fancied a different challenge. I'm glad that I ended up on the honorable side.:cool:

D'you really think that fighting Silver, EO, TCF, TNW, 303 at the same time without any probs we would have had any problems with you guys joining in the fray on their side? I asked you a question which I'm still to get an answer for - how does quiting on a NAP besmirch someone? Did we break any terms still being in the alliance? Did we attack you or something? We were never even pacted and you sure knew that those restrictions were temporary cause you can't hold an entire alliance from expanding somewhere when there're almost no other directions for an expansion.

When you asked us to help you guys in the war against WE, when you were on a losing side (it was before their leaders quit, making it all much easier for you) but I didn't, and the only reason I would was to give me a proof that they were planning to attack us later. That you failed to provide me with, and I wouldn't attack anyone without a decent cause.

What we have now is absolutely different. You refused to update the terms - we quit on the NAP, letting you know that we won't be following those restrictions anymore.

You can't call us dishonorable as we were actually the ones to act honorably here doing all as it should be diplomatically. We were not even pacted or anything, I don't know why would you go so upset trying to insult us and stuff, lol. If I was dishonorable you would've been attacked without any notification with alliances all around you attacking you as well. So you better stop whining and go on playing. I we go for a war you would need to give us a serious "casus belli" for it and be sure that I would approach your leaders with a war declaration first, before MOS attacks.

DeletedUser

D'you really think that fighting Silver, EO, TCF, TNW, 303 at the same time without any probs we would have had any problems with you guys joining in the fray on their side? I asked you a question which I'm still to get an answer for - how does quiting on a NAP besmirch someone? Did we break any terms still being in the alliance? Did we attack you or something? We were never even pacted and you sure knew that those restrictions were temporary cause you can't hold an entire alliance from expanding somewhere when there're almost no other directions for an expansion.

When you asked us to help you guys in the war against WE, when you were on a losing side (it was before their leaders quit, making it all much easier for you) but I didn't, and the only reason I would was to give me a proof that they were planning to attack us later. That you failed to provide me with, and I wouldn't attack anyone without a decent cause.

What we have now is absolutely different. You refused to update the terms - we quit on the NAP, letting you know that we won't be following those restrictions anymore.

You can't call us dishonorable as we were actually the ones to act honorably here doing all as it should be diplomatically. We were not even pacted or anything, I don't know why would you go so upset trying to insult us and stuff, lol. If I was dishonorable you would've been attacked without any notification with alliances all around you attacking you as well. So you better stop whining and go on playing. I we go for a war you would need to give us a serious "casus belli" for it and be sure that I would approach your leaders with a war declaration first, before MOS attacks.

You know what taking in refugees should mean my friend and that is why you've done it. Tbh, yes you knew that you couldn't handle BoM at the same time, as you point out, you only do what benefits your alliance, hence you knew that you could not handle BoM on top of the other wars.

WE only had an advantage against us (the 2nd time) because BoM had multiple wars, only a handful of members committed to fighting WE and WE attacked at a time when BoM had many inactives on the front line against them (too many for any alliance to manage), WE had 1 inactive member for 3-4 days and they crumbled.

Plus I was responsible for almost our entire Eastern front in O55, but I had to take a break for RL (before the 2nd war with WE began) and chose to give my cities to the alliance (I was rapidly on my way to my familiar place at the top of the world).

You wait until the end of a relatively long war between WE and BoM (which you've remained neutral in), then invite their remaining members to join you just as they're crumbling? Seriously. It's not so difficult to see the dishonor and shame on MOS.

There are no insults in my writing, only truths and facts to the best of my knowledege.

DeletedUser1483

2 members of BOM pipe up with smart- comments about us being cowardly. Of course I was trying to wind them up, it's my job in MOS. :cool:

By dissolving the pact with BOM it was so that we could start expansion in the areas which were previously off limits. As volsung has said, he contacted your leaders weeks ago about the possibility of a compromise and your leaders declined it and offered nothing in return. Not from lack of trying on our part. So why continue with a pact which only benefited yourselves.

I am sure if you wanted to restore an NAP of mutual benefit to both sides then volsung would be more than happy to listen to it to discuss with the rest of us. Our alliances members have been told that we are, in no way, at war with you and you are still off-limits. So, what's the difference?

We picked up members which did not want to join you and would have ultimately left even less players in Pella I they left. If you hadn't "gotten around" to these top members from WE then what exactly were you doing? Picking at the inactives? :) claiming that they are n00bs just because you hadn't gotten around to them yet is a pointless argument.

I'm still yet to discover how we were dishonourable as well. We remained neutral just as you remained neutral. As you say, they are crumbling, so surely.. Your war with them is over? No?

Also.. I agree, I was wrong to say they are oceans away. Touché mon ami. Touché. :)

DeletedUser

You know what taking in refugees should mean my friend. Tbh, yes you knew that you couldn't handle BoM at the same time, as you point out, you only do what benefits your alliance, hence you knew that you could not handle BoM on top of the other wars.

WE only had an advantage against us (the 2nd time) because BoM had multiple wars, only a handful of members committed to fighting WE and they attacked at a time when BoM had many inactives on the front line against them (too many for any alliance to manage), they had 1 inactive member for 3-4 days and they crumbled.

Plus I was responsible for almost our entire Eastern front in O55, but I had to take a break for RL and chose to give my cities to the alliance (I was rapidly on my way to the familiar place at the top of the world).

You wait until the end of a relatively long war between WE and BoM (which you've remained neutral in), then invite their remaining members to join you just as they're crumbling? Seriously. It's not so difficult to see the dishonor and shame on MOS.

There are no insults in my writing, only truths and facts to the best of my knowledege.

You might not know the details, but the NAP between our alliances was only signed after the war with HaVoC was over. Uberfear knows that first we planned to go against BoM, but seeing how you guys didn't attack us in the back during that war (which by the way would've been a big mistake, as the war against HaVoC went rather easy so you would've just joined the losing side) I thought I'd give you an official NAP as we were going for the core oceans and the core itself. And those restrictions we added up in the NAP only did show our expanding intentions - you are not moving towards O45 (cause we were going for it as a core ocean) and we were not moving towards O65 (as we were going for the core and it was on the opposite direction). Now that the core is taken, things are different.

As for your war with WE I already told you. If it is the attacking period you want for them - say how many days you want. If it is a war you want to fight for your "prey" - molon labe. There's no shame in what we done, neither there is a dishonor. We don't owe you anything and it is you to claim what is yours and we to claim what is ours.

DeletedUser

2 members of BOM pipe up with smart- comments about us being cowardly. Of course I was trying to wind them up, it's my job in MOS. :cool:

By dissolving the pact with BOM it was so that we could start expansion in the areas which were previously off limits. As volsung has said, he contacted your leaders weeks ago about the possibility of a compromise and your leaders declined it and offered nothing in return. Not from lack of trying on our part. So why continue with a pact which only benefited yourselves.

I am sure if you wanted to restore an NAP of mutual benefit to both sides then volsung would be more than happy to listen to it to discuss with the rest of us. Our alliances members have been told that we are, in no way, at war with you and you are still off-limits. So, what's the difference?

We picked up members which did not want to join you and would have ultimately left even less players in Pella I they left. If you hadn't "gotten around" to these top members from WE then what exactly were you doing? Picking at the inactives? :) claiming that they are n00bs just because you hadn't gotten around to them yet is a pointless argument.

I'm still yet to discover how we were dishonourable as well. We remained neutral just as you remained neutral. As you say, they are crumbling, so surely.. Your war with them is over? No?

Also.. I agree, I was wrong to say they are oceans away. Touché mon ami. Touché. :)

lol. You are only trying to irritate. There is no sense to your arguments.
The difference is that you were neutral in a war between BoM and WE, then took in the remaining WE members when we had them on the ropes. Failing to kick those members would be act of war, so you are not neutral in this situation. A war is not over until the fighting stops, I can show you many reports which prove that the fighting has not stopped.

I took the best cities to get me established in O65, firstly the inactives which caused WE to crumble, then active cities. Attacking turtles and conquering nothing would not be a good strategy when there's big easy targets all over the place. lol. There was nothing wrong with our tactics against WE, I conquered several cities in the last week or so, I haven't been sitting around, to suggest that I should've finished off an ocean worth of cities in a few weeks is ridiculous. Check my stats my friend, how many cities have I lost to enemies, and how many have I gained? I have run top alliances in other worlds and always rise to the top, I was BoM's #2 player and soon to be top of this world before I took a break for RL, plus the leader of established #1 alliances in other worlds, so you would do well to not question my style or tactics.

If you check what I actually said, I didn't claim that they were noobs because "we had not gotten around to them", I said that I have had many reports which show them to be noobs (and not the good kind who know what they're doing).

DeletedUser

You might not know the details, but the NAP between our alliances was only signed after the war with HaVoC was over. Uberfear knows that first we planned to go against BoM, but seeing how you guys didn't attack us in the back during that war (which by the way would've been a big mistake, as the war against HaVoC went rather easy so you would've just joined the losing side) I thought I'd give you an official NAP as we were going for the core oceans and the core itself. And those restrictions we added up in the NAP only did show our expanding intentions - you are not moving towards O45 (cause we were going for it as a core ocean) and we were not moving towards O65 (as we were going for the core and it was on the opposite direction). Now that the core is taken, things are different.

As for your war with WE I already told you. If it is the attacking period you want for them - say how many days you want. If it is a war you want to fight for your "prey" - molon labe. There's no shame in what we done, neither there is a dishonor. We don't owe you anything and it is you to claim what is yours and we to claim what is ours.

you also forget to mention the terms you tried to make for the nap. we loss 250 cities and gain less than 80. yes cause that is a mutual benefit to both people. we did make counter offers to it you refused them. BOM kept waring with WE because it was our ocean to move into. Now that we break WE and are moving into that ocean all of a sudden WE are flying MOS flags and our NAP is obsolete. I don't know about anyone else but that seems shady to me. And after all the time saying you want us on your side you turn and take everything BOM worked for.