Someone needs to say it..

DeletedUser

all right, how about it? You and Max join Calydon in the same direction at the same time and duke it out. Of course, he is going to murder you in a very brutal manner and the FBI will have to be called and all that, so you can bring a couple of your friends with you to help you out (pretty sure you don't have many friends, you can probably recruit some other mods that haven't been pwned in a last month or so). When is the best day and time for you to join?

DeletedUser2663

tyrone, daz has already joined that world is in my team already. Also catch up mate, i joined on the rim and am already ahead of you in that world :p

DeletedUser

tyrone, daz has already joined that world is in my team already. Also catch up mate, i joined on the rim and am already ahead of you in that world :p

you little leprechaun, i know where u got the gold to grow that fast
golden_you-know-what.jpg

DeletedUser2663

you little leprechaun, i know where u got the gold to grow that fast
golden_you-know-what.jpg

What do you expect when i live on the edge of the rainbow. Can't you tell by our CoA there :p. But ignore me for now and lets keep this on MOS please, this is a great thread so far.

DeletedUser3613

I like how tyrone threatens me with his friends :p

Like I said before mate any 5 of ya any world any time ;)

Id put my money on me all day long

DeletedUser

What a load of Bull!
Decide to take a day off from trolling and see this load of .... Seriously if mos wanna make it fun they can drop their pacts their choice no one cares so stop attention seeking.

As for you daz. I maybe on your team but i'm very tempted to tell you put a sock in it mate.

As for you tyrone everyone knows your a bag of hot air at times so i take no notice after how our last flame war went lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Tommy you could tell me to put a sock init but you know what id say to that ....... :p

As for MOS and their we won the world and have no one left to fight i say meh .... and meh again, nothing worse than a bunch of noobs acting like pros and declaring victory when the job is not even half done.

Tyrone and his buddys can sit behind their computers in their top cat pyjamas being keyboard warriors and telling everyone how awesome they are but the fact of the matter is that they aint proved nothing

DeletedUser

Yes I do have a massive problem with my ego

That's besides the point, not only where we all spammed ingame asking our opinion but a thread appears here, and I gave my opinion

Of course he does he is a mod after all...Oh hey Daz :p

DeletedUser

Funny how MOS got all quiet on here, I was enjoying the read.

DeletedUser

He is clearly jealous of our cool top cat swagg, I dunno who told you, but this stuff is soooo coooooool, you don't understand!

nothing worse than a bunch of noobs acting like pros and declaring victory when the job is not even half done.
actually, Dazzy, you are wrong bro. There is something worse - a bunch of has been simmers that can't handle a couple of noobs and start yapping on the exteranl 'cause they know they got nothing going for them on this server.

Fo realz, ur agrument is we haven't won 'cause we have 2 longstanding pacts and 1 nap? Do u realize if we take on them, there will no one left on this server and I mean literally. Right now u got groups of simmers here and there like urself, but if we take on the rest of big alliances, there will be no one left.

DeletedUser3613

Oh I do love a good pair of top cat pj's myself. I fail to see how any of us are as you say "has beens" most of the guys I know from gamma have more abp than your alliance and just because we have been here a while doesn't mean we have lost the will to fight mate believe me. Your alliances cotrodiction is laughable though mate, in one breath you are bored and in another you want to stay pacted to your only real threats. I rate you guys at mos for the way you started pella and you have quite a team but I ain't gona give you props for winning a server that you are killing because you have decided to take out the little guys instead of having a man war.

DeletedUser

we must be talking about a different server, 'cause I'm yet to fight a little guy as you say. WE were larger than us, they were ranked 2nd (if i remember correctly) and had an academy when we started seriously fighting them. HaVoC was the number 1 alliance on the server when our war broke out. Silver was ranked 2nd. TCF/TNW were in the top 5. EO were top 10 or even higher at some point. Moreover, we fought many of our opponents all at once like HaVoC/WE or Silver/TCF/TNW/EO. At the same time we never went after small alliances. Look at Sapphy and her crew, they are still around and surrounded by us. In fact we always helped small/new players and their alliances with our Adopt A Noob Foundation. People forget that we also give back to the community, so when you feel like you need guidance in your struggle against TSL, give us a call, we don't turn anyone down.

Of course we didn't want to fight in all directions. You should know why it's not a bright idea. Maybe you remember the last hero world? Dunno if you played there, but Danzien decided on no pacts+lots of trash talk+ war everyone and ended up getting owned with many of your fellow mods beaten and humiliated. We are smarter than that.

DeletedUser

I think daz was half refering to TSL there aswell they have somee decent players but the only reason they are winning this war is their high numbers above us. I mean seriously they are over 6mil and we aren't even 1.5mil thats not a fair fight.

Considering the size difference we aren't doing too bad but we aren't doing too good either. so that being said if mos were looking for a challenge. It would be two birds with one stone for us and would give us time to breathe.

But with daz spouting on like he does (his old so can't help but get all nostalgic about his younger grep days ;) ) it doesn't help us either.

If i am being honest with you though. I think TSL are over rated. They threw 2 CSs at me before and gave me over 45mins to snipe both. I even forwarded the reports to bend and will gladly show MOS leadership aswell if they want to get stuck into TSL

DeletedUser2663

Of course we didn't want to fight in all directions. You should know why it's not a bright idea. Maybe you remember the last hero world? Dunno if you played there, but Danzien decided on no pacts+lots of trash talk+ war everyone and ended up getting owned with many of your fellow mods beaten and humiliated. We are smarter than that.

Its was some of his fellow mods involved in beating them as well don't forget :p.

DeletedUser

@ Dazz, you should know you can't compare servers especially a server like gamma to this one. For example I personally had 180-ish cities on Theta at one point and was a top 5 player. Now I am a has-been. I played with people that have more total BP than the top 3 pella alliances combined. That doesn't mean that I would single handedly win a war. I am just saying that comparing one of the oldest oldest in game and in RL servers ever (gamma) to a new server is just laughable.

DeletedUser

@ Dazz, you should know you can't compare servers especially a server like gamma to this one. For example I personally had 180-ish cities on Theta at one point and was a top 5 player. Now I am a has-been. I played with people that have more total BP than the top 3 pella alliances combined. That doesn't mean that I would single handedly win a war. I am just saying that comparing one of the oldest oldest in game and in RL servers ever (gamma) to a new server is just laughable.
fair point

re: danz and bella, is that what happened there!! ha ha, i started off in that gang but their ridiculous rules and attitudes but me right off. plus i find revolt tedious so i quit the server not long after bp finished

DeletedUser2663

ok guys. Flame war over. Back on topic or this thread will be locked.

DeletedUser

what if I proposed that Metalcore is a noob...

what are we even talking about anyway?

Oh yes, MOS need to just go nuts and break all pacts and fight everyone. That'd liven things up a bit

DeletedUser1483

Apologies everyone, been busy the past few days. glad to see i livened up this dead forum.

We have 2pacts. TSL and KOA.

TSL are the only ones intermixed with our cities and, by TSL leadership's own admission, they know they would not be able to take down MOS. They know how we work and how effective we are. I have a great respect for their members and leadership, there are some great players.

So for the people like dazzler, who think we pacted with everyone, we have 2 pacts. One alliance that isn't even in our core area. TCF, EO, TNW, HaVoC and Silvers best players have either ghosted or continue to battle a losing fight against us. EO has been disbanded because their leaders left them. MOS is one of the oldest remaining alliances, aside from BOM and TSL, and you think we got to where we are by pacting with everyone.

You guys go on about us not winning the world already, and yet you go on about how big we are and how you clearly wouldn't stand a chance as you said.. 5 cities vs 41 cities.. Soooo... Suck eggs.

I love that I started this thread. Go ahead and argue with me. ;) schooled.