Someone needs to say it..

DeletedUser1483

It won't happen from the MOS side. :) I already said war was not our aim. Expansion was our aim. BOM still have other wars to fight and a clean up in ocean 65 of the remaining WE members. I'm sure they and their leaders know it would be a mistake to enter into a war with MOS while we are bored and they are busy.

Lol. Sorry everyone. ;)

DeletedUser

you also forget to mention the terms you tried to make for the nap. we loss 250 cities and gain less than 80. yes cause that is a mutual benefit to both people. we did make counter offers to it you refused them. BOM kept waring with WE because it was our ocean to move into. Now that we break WE and are moving into that ocean all of a sudden WE are flying MOS flags and our NAP is obsolete. I don't know about anyone else but that seems shady to me. And after all the time saying you want us on your side you turn and take everything BOM worked for.

I can see your point. You counted cities, where I counted areas. One entire ocean that would be closer to your other areas, or 2/5 of O55 which you knew we'd be going for sooner or later. The only counter offer I remember is to attack WE without a cause in a dishonorable way (that is for those that speak about being on an honorable side, lol), correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't tell me it was all sudden. You had no cities in that ocean when I approached you guys with that offer asking you to proclaim the border between O45-46, O55-56, O65-66. That way you knew we had our views on O65. I thought I'd still have some other offers from you, but I didn't, instead I got you guys taking former O65 WE members in.

You guys still sound as if we declared a war or something. If diplomacy fails, cannons start speaking. Looks like diplomacy failed here, but cannons haven't spoken yet - we didn't agree on your terms, you didn't agree on ours. Seriously though, if you guys knew anything about diplomacy you wouldn't have been whining this much. Check for example "ABM Treaty" in history - it is very much the same. One part no longer benefits from the treaty and quits it. We were not buddies after all, the treaties were signed just so we might safely expand in other directions. Looks like you worked less and worse than MOS as we managed to complete our job much faster than you did.

You, on the other hand, also had your benefits as you managed to survive for this long, becoming a rank#2 alliance being somewhere below rank#5. The only core alliance you fought was WE, we kept everyone else away from you while you were fighting your way through the rim. I know you'd still want it this way and this is why you're so p*ssed.

As for taking what you worked for - we did need more members and those we picked were good enough to join us. You wanted to rim them anyway and I knew you'd get p*ssed with that move. When Lowkey took empowered members in - he broke the NAP. He did a dishonorable thing, doing something that was restricted by the NAP without letting us know, still with it being active, and for that we went for a personal war against him and his alliance - you won't see any former HaVoC leaders in MOS. It would've been different if they quit the NAP first (explaining why), giving us some time to prepare. We still would've started the war but in that case we would've had some time to revert it or maybe work it out somehow. And you guys had weeks to offer us another deal or get prepared - anything.

Ella took 303 members in, which I didn't take for a dishonorable thing. She didn't break any treaties and she knew the risk but took it up. MOS didn't break any treaties yet too and we also knew the risk, so as I said, if you think you might pull it and take what you think is yours - come and take.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me start off by saying, you may very well end up winning this world, but it's guaranteed to be a hollow victory and you will feel dirty if you have any sense as a human being whatsoever.

MOS, you are acting like vultures right now, plain and simple. To do so as the #1 alliance in a world is downright embarrassing. You come to pick up the scraps of WE after having remained neutral in this war all together.

If you were as great as you claimed to be you would let us rim them whether it took 48 hours or 48 days. PERIOD.

Then if you want to poke your chest out and continue bullying, at least it would be closer to a fair fight. As it stands what you have done in taking in our refugee's is dishonorable. And you know it. To protest otherwise is insulting to anyone's intelligence that is reading this thread.

I hope none of you are my countryman in real life. I would be very disappointed if it were so.

DeletedUser23934

I can see your point. You counted cities, where I counted areas. One entire ocean that would be closer to your other areas, or 2/5 of O55 which you knew we'd be going for sooner or later. The only counter offer I remember is to attack WE without a cause in a dishonorable way (that is for those that speak about being on an honorable side, lol), correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't tell me it was all sudden. You had no cities in that ocean when I approached you guys with that offer asking you to proclaim the border between O45-46, O55-56, O65-66. That way you knew we had our views on O65. I thought I'd still have some other offers from you, but I didn't, instead I got you guys taking former O65 WE members in.

You guys still sound as if we declared a war or something. If diplomacy fails, cannons start speaking. Looks like diplomacy failed here, but cannons haven't spoken yet - we didn't agree on your terms, you didn't agree on ours. Seriously though, if you guys knew anything about diplomacy you wouldn't have been whining this much. Check for example "ABM Treaty" in history - it is very much the same. One part no longer benefits from the treaty and quits it. We were not buddies after all, the treaties were signed just so we might safely expand in other directions. Looks like you worked less and worse than MOS as we managed to complete our job much faster than you did.

You, on the other hand, also had your benefits as you managed to survive for this long, becoming a rank#2 alliance being somewhere below rank#5. The only core alliance you fought was WE, we kept everyone else away from you while you were fighting your way through the rim. I know you'd still want it this way and this is why you're so p*ssed.

As for taking what you worked for - we did need more members and those we picked were good enough to join us. You wanted to rim them anyway and I knew you'd get p*ssed with that move. When Lowkey took empowered members in - he broke the NAP. He did a dishonorable thing, doing something that was restricted by the NAP without letting us know, still with it being active, and for that we went for a personal war against him and his alliance - you won't see any former HaVoC leaders in MOS. It would've been different if they quit the NAP first (explaining why), giving us some time to prepare. We still would've started the war but in that case we would've had some time to revert it or maybe work it out somehow. And you guys had weeks to offer us another deal or get prepared - anything.

Ella took 303 members in, which I didn't take for a dishonorable thing. She didn't break any treaties and she knew the risk but took it up. MOS didn't break any treaties yet too and we also knew the risk, so as I said, if you think you might pull it and take what you think is yours - come and take.

Hey Volsung, Theseus... here (no duh right? haha) . Well, one thing I do have to say MOS is very impressive in skill, size, and power and you are very diplomatic much to what many say otherwise. I would not consider you dishonorable like some have said only for the fact that by the code of war, you did everything correct. Down to the letter, you did EVERYTHING right. I have been a diplomat in 2 other servers where my leaders made the final decision and they were wrong, and I've had enemy leaders say if my leaders listened to me, we would have survived in the last few servers. The thing is, is you did nothing wrong, but you did something VERY annoying. haha I do have to give Chris props for being the most annoying however. Good job chris. :p I think the problem people have is like Silent said, you took something away that we worked very hard for that we would have had after a certain amount of time. Now remember, I don't know all of the exact workings of the NAP so don't quote me on a lot of this but I wish different things had been figured out to tell you the truth. And trust me, we don't wanna take it at you. We're still busy. :cool: Trust me.

DeletedUser1483

Hey Volsung, Theseus... here (no duh right? haha) . Well, one thing I do have to say MOS is very impressive in skill, size, and power and you are very diplomatic much to what many say otherwise. I would not consider you dishonorable like some have said only for the fact that by the code of war, you did everything correct. Down to the letter, you did EVERYTHING right. I have been a diplomat in 2 other servers where my leaders made the final decision and they were wrong, and I've had enemy leaders say if my leaders listened to me, we would have survived in the last few servers. The thing is, is you did nothing wrong, but you did something VERY annoying. haha I do have to give Chris props for being the most annoying however. Good job chris. :p I think the problem people have is like Silent said, you took something away that we worked very hard for that we would have had after a certain amount of time. Now remember, I don't know all of the exact workings of the NAP so don't quote me on a lot of this but I wish different things had been figured out to tell you the truth. And trust me, we don't wanna take it at you. We're still busy. :cool: Trust me.

Why thank you. I try very hard to earn the title of most annoying. For a long time I though Tyrone was clinching it. Glad to see I'm finally getting the recognition I've worked so hard for. :cool:

I can't fault anything else you've said either. Volsung is an excellent leader and diplomat, (but shh.. Don't tell him), and he's worked very hard to keep MOS from going astray. I can recognise this will seem very annoying for some, if not all, BOM members. But these members approached us, and it's been in discussion for at least a couple of weeks. They patiently waited for us to discuss the matter of the pact with you guys, which we have never broken, and eventually got the decision they deserved as good players.

We won't be taking the decision back anytime soon and it was a unanimous decision amongst the leadership team to make it in the first place. "The inflexible tree breaks in the wind" or so I've heard. ;) and from what I know, we were trying to be flexible as much as possible with the agreement that has stood the test of time amongst our 2 alliances. Unfortunately it was just simply too outdated to continue with, taking into account the current state of Pella.

-edit-

I hope none of you are my countryman in real life. I would be very disappointed if it were so.

Have to say, that's a tad harsh. I'm not this annoying in real life, I promise. Hahaa. I can personally say that MOS is full of people with a family and kids, to say you hope they aren't your countryman is almost a bit too personal. Calm down and recognise this is just a game, I recognise you're annoyed at us but hell, let's not bring that rubbish into it. :p

DeletedUser

[9/4/2012 11:55:24 PM] Volsung: we moved WE to O65 so they can keep the top alliance busy there
[9/4/2012 11:55:33 PM] Volsung: while we were fighting havoc and others
[9/4/2012 11:55:40 PM] Volsung: but now they're getting back to the core
[9/4/2012 11:55:41 PM] Volsung: lol
[9/4/2012 11:58:04 PM] ZeroFear: They wont get into 55
[9/5/2012 12:01:20 AM] Volsung: okay then
[9/5/2012 12:01:22 AM] Volsung: let's hope so
[9/5/2012 12:01:39 AM] Volsung: at worse scenario
[9/5/2012 12:01:42 AM] ZeroFear: I promise they wont
[9/5/2012 12:01:50 AM] ZeroFear: if they start to kick our ill talk to you
[9/5/2012 12:01:52 AM] ZeroFear: and let you know
[9/5/2012 12:01:58 AM] ZeroFear: but that wont happen I promise that
[9/5/2012 12:02:15 AM] Volsung: we'll just intervene taking in your best, repulsing them back
[9/5/2012 12:02:18 AM] Volsung: ja, just let us know
[9/5/2012 12:02:55 AM] Volsung: I'm not really aware of that war
[9/5/2012 12:03:05 AM] Volsung: only the stats that show you're loosing cities there

I suppose I should have seen this comming. Vol had no Faith that BoM could win this war and when BoM won he flipped the coin took in what was left of there best and is intervening...... Its funny that somehow this has been all about honor and such as to where its a simple case of bulling. Mors knows they run this server and do what they want when they want and we cant do anything to stop them. They proclaim that we have remaining time before they become official Mors players however I believe they went ape on an alliance for taking in refugees. I suppose if I had the #3 and #4 alliance in my back pocket as well as a clear advantage of points on every alliance I would be a bully as well.
I'm not coming on here to *Cry* as Vul puts it but to state some simple facts. Yes WE was beating us. NO they never fought the entire alliance. We fought on the border of 65 with a handful of members and they had travel times on us hands down. It would have been sad had they not been beating us..... SO I went to Vul and asked him to join in the fight. He said he wouldnt but he could stop it. I said no we were going to RIM them...... Short time after I asked him again to join and this time I promised him the ocean he wanted 2-5ths of 55 that we were in he said yes yes yes but you need to get WE to say they will attack Mors. During an attempt of peace talks with WE they offered to merge in order to compete with MORS however this was not good enough for Vul. SO Onaj got banned we basically rimmed him in 3 days and then. I get a message from Vul now that WE is getting rocked that
Volsung on 2012-09-19 at 15:51
In this case I believe we might start a war, since I gave my word to moon only. D'you still need help?

ZeroFear on 2012-09-19 at 22:31
Not one bit lol :-D if you look at the scoreboard we have TRASHED them in the past couple days.
About 3 days after this we get word that Mors is absorbing WE members and that they were taking 65.

So there is BoM side of things and how I see it. As for the topic at hand If you guys want a real war break your alliance in half and fight each other... If someone from the outside interferes rejoin and smash there face in.

DeletedUser

@ chris Actually I would have to question you on the point that you have never broken the agreement. I see some MOS cities that should not be where they are on the map considering they where in a zone that was below the line we drew on the map (not from a WE member), assuming I remember the agreement. I have been watching this player take these cities and have been wondering about how it fits in with the agreement that was drawn up. If you don't know who and what I am taking about, just make a map.

DeletedUser3613

oh snap Dazzly got told and now trying to back-pedal his way out of this thread. Not so fast sweetheart, Chris is very polite to you and there are no signs of flame war. If you got nothing to say, just admit your defeat and apologise.

Funnily enough Tyrone its you I can't be bothered to argue with anymore I have told you where to find me ingame and apparently I have some guy who is "going to tear me a new one" there as well.

So man up and come see me on an even playing field, as for this tread and mos its best if I stop spoon feeding you reasons to keep dribbling all over the forums ;) see you All in caly if you can ever drag yourselfs away from this utopian sim city world you have created here

DeletedUser

I stand by my words chris, something you and your mates mite want to take lesson with.

To your point this is a game, but how you play the game indicates your character as a person, does it not? To break an agreement with an "ally" you have had for such a long time as soon as they have won a hard fought war just to pick up their scraps/refugees is disgusting.

You say your bored? that sucks but we have been fighting a hard war for months, and it looked like we very well may loose. But we didn't cave and fought back and Won!

Man up! for bragging so much you act as cowards/vultures. give us back the spoils of a hard fought war you had nothing to do with, to do otherwise is dishonorable, plain and simple.

Anyway's I'm done with this, you can proclaim as MOS "we are the best and most honorable in existence!" But in the end it's not true and any outsider looking in knows it's not true.

And to be honest you know it's not true as well.

DeletedUser

Funnily enough Tyrone its you I can't be bothered to argue with anymore I have told you where to find me ingame and apparently I have some guy who is "going to tear me a new one" there as well.

So man up and come see me on an even playing field, as for this tread and mos its best if I stop spoon feeding you reasons to keep dribbling all over the forums ;) see you All in caly if you can ever drag yourselfs away from this utopian sim city world you have created here

you gonna get pwned in the new world as well. Our assassin is very close to you getting ready to rim you. And i'm playing that world as well, so u got no chance bro, you are going down.

Back to topic: WE seized to exist. Were u planning to rim every single WE member or have them quit?

And to the kid that's taking this game so damn seriously: Wish we weren't your countrymen? Shut your pie-hole. Or... tell us what country that is so I can enlighten you on how really bad that country is.

DeletedUser1483

Someone is only done with an argument if they have lost it right.. So that's you and dazzy-baby. Anyone else? :p

In the end it comes down to this. MOS has less players than BOM, even after this merge. MOS are in need of active players all the time, we have lost a couple of our most active. Myn2011 being one of those with over 40cities. (As no you doubt should have realised). Not counting the top members we have in VM mode, it's nice to have a few more active players of a certain caliber. Animyus wouldn't make the grade, Jeese.. I hope he's not one of my fellow countryman.

@mosert - This is probably true. Although I'm too lazy at this time in the morning to check. There are certain BOM cities that could be considered breaking the pact as well, but there was a general rule and you have to make allowances. Cities were swapped between our alliances to facilitate the NAP in the first place. The odd city here and there is awkward to watch out for on either side. :)

DeletedUser

Someone is only done with an argument if they have lost it right.. So that's you and dazzy-baby. Anyone else? :p

In the end it comes down to this. MOS has less players than BOM, even after this merge. MOS are in need of active players all the time, we have lost a couple of our most active. Myn2011 being one of those with over 40cities. (As no you doubt should have realised). Not counting the top members we have in VM mode, it's nice to have a few more active players of a certain caliber. Animyus wouldn't make the grade, Jeese.. I hope he's not one of my fellow countryman.

@mosert - This is probably true. Although I'm too lazy at this time in the morning to check. There are certain BOM cities that could be considered breaking the pact as well, but there was a general rule and you have to make allowances. Cities were swapped between our alliances to facilitate the NAP in the first place. The odd city here and there is awkward to watch out for on either side. :)
The only cities taken were white eagles and vul said he didn't care. The part you broke was you would stay out of bom wars. Clear refugee situation here where you are sheltering the enemy.

DeletedUser1483

We did stay out of the wars. We didn't break the pact because we dissolved it precisely to be able to do it.

And yeah, vol said he didn't mind and neither did the rest of us. Pointing out that one of our members was taking cities in an area they shouldn't I'm sure BOM aren't going to be pedantic about it just like we weren't about you taking a couple of WE cities. I was merely stating the facts. :)

-edit-

Again, you are pointing out they are refugees and we have been more than willing to comply with any amount of time you wish them to remain undefended for. Give volsung a message ingame requesting that amount of time, with appropriate reports showing that your members were attacking these players before they joined. As is customary when accusing people of being refugees, they cannot be refugees just from being in the alliance you were at war with. They are only refugees if you were already attacking them.

(Which you may well have been doing, I'm unaware of the facts and have yet to talk to our new members on this matter) I'm sure volsung can answer your concerns better than I can zero. :)

DeletedUser

Not counting the top members we have in VM mode, it's nice to have a few more active players of a certain caliber. Animyus wouldn't make the grade, Jeese.. I hope he's not one of my fellow countryman.

Lol, I wouldn't make the cut? lies again! Everyone gather around for MOS lies/incestuous bs. Most of the players you have taken in from WE are terrible. Attacking with pegs, unescorted transports, ect ect.

God i wish i could meet some of these people on the internet face to face, would make things so much easier.

DeletedUser

The only cities taken were white eagles and vul said he didn't care. The part you broke was you would stay out of bom wars. Clear refugee situation here where you are sheltering the enemy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you actually told me you would hand those cities to MOS once you take them from WE, I never said I don't care.

As for "breaking the pact" I'm really tired of explaining the whole diplomatic situation to you. I suppose you are grown men (some of you certainly are not) why would you act like kids? We were never pacted! What we had is an agreement to share our interests in Pella. Our interests have changed (in 6 months it obviously would). That thing at least you should learn. Any more talks about breaking the agreement (which we actually dissolved in order not to break it) and I would consider that as a provocation - then we would be arguing on whether the war we declared after that was honorable or not.

There's nothing wrong with us taking these WE members. We didn't attack you, neither we had a special agreement that won't let us to do so. Diplomatically everything is clear. We might have taken that "part of the pie" you thought was yours, but from my point of you that pie was out there in the field with someone else wanting it. We claimed it and if you think you can claim it too - go ahead, stand for what you think is yours.

When Silver took 303 members in - it was a good move for their alliance, and there was nothing dishonorable in it - that way they just tried to take our part of the pie which was out there on the field. Too bad for them they couldn't pull the claim. The difference was that we could've fought for what we thought was ours, and you guys only whine here, even though diplomatically and ethically you have absolutely no reason to.

What did you expect anyway after you refused to update the NAP? You said that being #1 we're doing what we think is best for us only because we're much stronger. But if that is so, why on earth should we stick to an agreement as equals with someone much weaker than us as you claim you are? And if you indeed are weaker, why didn't you accept an update, or at least proposed something reasonable instead?

Those words of mine you posted only prove that even few weeks ago I was aiming for O65, they just prove my point.

DeletedUser1483

Lol, I don't pretend a big man in real life so I'm fine sat behind my safe computer screen cowering away from you're undoubtedly weedy arms. ;)

You wouldn't make the cut because you're a guy with no sense of humour. Gotta take a certain amount of stick and BS when you're a member in MOS. I generally make a habit of being annoying to everyone in MOS more than other people. I think sunny from TSL put it best.

"There is this nice funny gentleman Chris to friends, Then an evil Chris to everyone else, just ribbing in, lol"

You can't take any banter, so you wouldn't make the cut. Hell, I'm a massive n00b and don't know how to play.. But I got in cos I bring banter in extreme levels.

DeletedUser

Lol, I don't pretend a big man in real life so I'm fine sat behind my safe computer screen cowering away from you're undoubtedly weedy arms. ;)

You wouldn't make the cut because you're a guy with no sense of humour. Gotta take a certain amount of stick and BS when you're a member in MOS. I generally make a habit of being annoying to everyone in MOS more than other people. I think sunny from TSL put it best.

"There is this nice funny gentleman Chris to friends, Then an evil Chris to everyone else, just ribbing in, lol"

You can't take any banter, so you wouldn't make the cut. Hell, I'm a massive n00b and don't know how to play.. But I got in cos I bring banter in extreme levels.

Ah so to be a member of MOS you have to have their exact sense of humor. Thanks chris good to know. So does that sense of humor include vulturing refugees from a war you had nothing to do with?

NAP updated or not Vol, that's wrong and you know it