miscellaneous banter

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

Whatever DL has agreed with SHUSH is their thing...I believe DL are useless and thus we've started to take their cities.

DeletedUser

I myself make sole decisions on whom we ally and war with... In 3 years I have never betrayed my word or pact with any alliance nor will I ever do so...As far as who I am pacted with I dont control who they war with nor do i expect them to care who we war with.... Nice try though trying to be diplomatic now though lol, I am sure our allies know us to be true

Beers on Derek :D, hurry up and get north to foght with the coalition vs hate lol

DeletedUser22650

you would say that, derek is your best lackey, wouldnt want to upset him again after you allready gave him a public dressing down the other day, i guess thats why zombies are helping more because you put him in his place good huh daddy?

DeletedUser4577

Lol, We are actually helping out now due to just wanting to. It actually just happened in PM's last night

"Hey you want to help?"
"Yeah sure"
"Alright well here are some cities -- -- --"
"I'll see what we have available..."

That is almost exactly how it happened. No planned thing and no "Putting me in my place" sort of krap. How exactly would he have put me in my place to force us to help out though I wonder? LOL

DeletedUser

Im sorry Derek that you take offense when someone doesnt take this game as seriously as you seem to. You remind me of that kid Eddie Haskel. As far as the statement about gold i simply responded to AD's comment. As far as BEER goes.. I love it and could care less what you think. As im sure you dont care that i think you are nothing more than a tag along. You look to ride others coat tails and talk the talk yet you havent done anything concerning Hate so until you do go play with your Dollys in the corner over there.

BEERS ON ME ..l.. *o* ..l..

BBG

DeletedUser

Anyone that says that Derek doesn't have some of the best posts is a filthy liar.

We're 4-1 vs P.O.G - figured that I'd throw that in the mix of Hate vs the world...

DeletedUser

Lol to the end of this world, damn I have heard that so many times before and that leads to killing the world,
Getting so sick of alliances like you destroying good worlds, if you don't understand what I'm talking about or just does not believe me then go check out naxous and see what happened there, there are a few here (zoid) that will tell you about naxous and other worlds that got ruined because of alliances like your self.

Testifyed! hahah for real, Hate against the world is pretty lame though. Sure, they made their own bed by going all out offensive against everybody, bald move and now they pay for it. but still, where is the respect in all the top alliances teaming up on one alliance because no one were strong enough to take them out alone? you can argue back and forth on how you "never really planned to team up, it just happened" and that "we only help SHUSH, not the rest of the alliances". The case is still that you become a big coalition going against one alliance.

I second that even if SHUSH (and the spooners) wins this one which is definetely what seems to be happening right now as i can see it from the outside looking in, only feeding off of what is written here in the externals, there is simply no honour or respect to be had.

Sure you could be credited for your cunning diplomacy but i just dont see it as a real win when you need half of Calydon to help you get there.

Zoid out, crucify me if you must for being straight forward and honest

DeletedUser

Testifyed! hahah for real, Hate against the world is pretty lame though. Sure, they made their own bed by going all out offensive against everybody, bald move and now they pay for it. but still, where is the respect in all the top alliances teaming up on one alliance because no one were strong enough to take them out alone? you can argue back and forth on how you "never really planned to team up, it just happened" and that "we only help SHUSH, not the rest of the alliances". The case is still that you become a big coalition going against one alliance.

I second that even if SHUSH (and the spooners) wins this one which is definetely what seems to be happening right now as i can see it from the outside looking in, only feeding off of what is written here in the externals, there is simply no honour or respect to be had.

Sure you could be credited for your cunning diplomacy but i just dont see it as a real win when you need half of Calydon to help you get there.

Well Said Mate ;)

DeletedUser

I call bs here. First of all, Hate hasn't had a problem going after The Squad when everyone else did. Sure, there was no official coalition but the result was the same. Everyone went after the top alliance at that time and everyone knew that the others did the same.

This is just part of this game. Make sure you don't have to fight on every front or you might be gone pretty soon. Hate just forgot this or thought they are strong enough for not caring. Let's not forget that Hate started to attack first all these alliances, who now work together against them.

I also don't think that this diplomacy part of the game ruins worlds but most if not all of you are more experienced than I am. I expect the alliances who have now pacts going after each other if nobody else is left in their area. At the end everyone wants to win this world, right?

Anyways, I really enjoy this war as both sides have some very active and skilled players. Right now both sides use very short CS travel times and going after not that active targets as their main strategy. We will see who will be quicker to adapt to this.

DeletedUser

I also don't think that this diplomacy part of the game ruins worlds but most if not all of you are more experienced than I am. I expect the alliances who have now pacts going after each other if nobody else is left in their area. At the end everyone wants to win this world, right?

That would make sense, but it's just not the way it ends up working out sometimes. There have been worlds where we spent 2 weeks arguing over who got to conquer which ghost towns because everyone was all carebear and didn't want to fight each other because the one alliance that breaks from the agreement is hit by all the rest. People get bored, quit, and the grepo gods close the world.

DeletedUser

I call bs here. First of all, Hate hasn't had a problem going after The Squad when everyone else did. Sure, there was no official coalition but the result was the same. Everyone went after the top alliance at that time and everyone knew that the others did the same.
i'd like to point out one pretty significant difference if i may: hate attacks anybody not in hate, including the squad when they were around. other alliances also attacked the squad, quite possibly in the same sort of time as hate did (v likely given that they were only around for a matter of days). the difference is that you'd never find hate clearing a city for another alliance or supporting the siege of another alliance, because we don't share forums/plans/any other info about our conquests with other alliances.

in my opinion, there is a vast difference between some alliances randomly attacking another vs some alliances working together and supporting each other against another

anyways, it's no big deal and 100% what we expected, since it's happened in pretty much every other server (although usually it's the #1 alliance which is targeted :p)

DeletedUser22650

poor old callicneteses, we put 3 of his under siege last night under shush flags and this morning before they pop hes booted.....and there in is why it looks like we're losing, yet the whole contested zone was red and flying squad flags a little over 1 week ago.....we're no bunch of coalition mra's that will quit first inbound, we're just warming up, we'll see what you lot say when we beat all your cowardly pact crews....we play to fight, you play to avoid it there in lays the main difference

DeletedUser

poor old callicneteses, we put 3 of his under siege last night under shush flags and this morning before they pop hes booted.....and there in is why it looks like we're losing, yet the whole contested zone was red and flying squad flags a little over 1 week ago.....we're no bunch of coalition mra's that will quit first inbound, we're just warming up, we'll see what you lot say when we beat all your cowardly pact crews....we play to fight, you play to avoid it there in lays the main difference

I just went to check this, because when I first read I thought it was a pretty poor thing to do if he had indeed been kicked.

1oosya.png

DeletedUser

You've got to be from Mars to argue that it is best to fight with honor and glory. Where was that ever the case in all the history of warfare? Did Caesar, Napoleon and Rommel fight for glory, or did they fight to win?
Hate attacked us and took a city off us only a couple of days ago, and now we are helping SHUSH we are accused of being less than fair? Maybe we should sit down have tea and biscuits and discuss the finer points of warfare, as we were fine to let Hate and SHUSH go neck on neck against each other. But if you hit us during that war, are we to just say "Oh you hit us while you were at war with someone else. We'll just wait for you then...."