Propaganda

DeletedUser33267

More than likely did too lol

Just dont see why North Star as to be posting about Rack when it is nothing to do with him to be honest. I'd rather a mod stay neutral not on sides as it is looking like at the moment. Just an observation.

And correct you can post but looks a bit dodgy when a MOD is backing up an alliance that s no skill just money hey. Seems North Star that you jump on others asap but when it comes to Paragon you sit back relax and enjoy. Just my opinion mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

once again tagged. i didnt post about rack, i posted about the mail that orestes posted. It just so happens that rack sent it.

i am neutral, i commented on the message - this is probably the 3rd time i have said this now

DeletedUser29371

hahahaha funny now TAGGED is gonna start seeing Orestes and IG conspiracies :p

New World Order by OrestesOfMastercard and Wallet warrior combined make their 1st move with IG

DeletedUser33267

Correct but it was aimed at Rack every post you did. WHO ARE YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE PERSONALLY WHICH YOU HAVE DONE SURE I GOT A WARNING FOR THAT???

How do you know he is bitter you are assuming something about someone personally there. So let me get this right its ok for MODS to do that but not members that may pay your wages??

WHY????

DeletedUser29371

Correct but it was aimed at Rack every post you did. WHO ARE YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE PERSONALLY WHICH YOU HAVE DONE SURE I GOT A WARNING FOR THAT???

WHY????

TAGGED everyone is against Defiance and You personally it seems... even IG i think they give Orestes special discount just to destroy your fairness and equal playing field :p

DeletedUser33267

lol you are a funny guy. Shame you cant attack with skill mate if so you know where i am again.

And if you look im sticking up for Rack not myself u can see that cant you lol.

Wallet Warriors.

DeletedUser17088

I will post this once more so you can read it carefully

lol, the point that this guy keeps making is that he is not bitter. It's all i saw it as though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My meaning = The tone of the message reads that the sender tries to convey they are not bitter. Unfortunately it reads as the opposite. Now i would understand if i had called Rack 'a bitter person' but i didnt

DeletedUser33267

And i never called Ostrich thick you assumed i did. Just like you are assuming he sounds bitter do you know he was????

That was you way of looking at the letter which is fine its your opinion but like we get told opinions of players personality and not allowed. You talk about his game play North Star not him personally please. If you enforce the rules please follow them yourself otherwise there no point you being a mod is there.

No you dont. Fine lines when you look at it hey North Star.

DeletedUser17088

I didn't assume anything, I made my comment based on evidence. I never said he was bitter (for the 5th time i am saying this) I said that the message reads as the opposite of the posters intention.

he said he was not bitter, the message unfortunately reads on the contrary.

now you can move on from me as I have said my piece which you aren't accepting and that's fine. I won't be responding on this thread again as you wish

DeletedUser33267

No mate we do understand things i have 6 message since i started on this forum today saying its blatant to see you are defending wallet warriors. You still think its fine to spend 200 dollars in 12 hours to keep a city. lol More fool you for having that mindset.

I don't need gold to defend my cities against wallet warriors that your not seeing i use skill and tactics for the game as it should be. lol.

When you win a world through skill and tactics let me know. AND THIS IS NOT A TACTIC - we will spend way more than any other alliance to win the world lol.

Wallet warriors

DeletedUser17088

Orestes personal life and wealth are not relevant or the business of anyone but orestes

DeletedUser29371

When you win a world through skill and tactics let me know. AND THIS IS NOT A TACTIC - we will spend way more than any other alliance to win the world lol.

Wallet warriors

A tactic is method intended to gain a specific objective in the context of an overall plan. "Tactics" is the general study and application these methods, militarily, politically, and otherwise. The reactive and specific nature of tactics is often seen in contrast with the pre-emptive and general nature of strategy.

A strategy is a plan of action designed to achieve a specific goal. Strategy is all about gaining (or being prepared to gain) a position of advantage over adversaries or best exploiting emerging possibilities. As there is always an element of uncertainty about the future, strategy is more about a set of options ("strategic choices") than a fixed plan. It derives from the Greek "στρατηγία" (strategia), "office of general, command, generalship".[1]

First you got tactics and strategy misplaced (a fact) and spending more GOLD than you is STRATEGY indeed... thats also a fact

id bring you comparison with WWII but i dont want it because FOTNS will prolyl delete it but maybe you can figure it out... it screams USA production capabilities.

DeletedUser29371

STRATEGY IS AL LABOUT GAINING a POSITION of ADVANTAGE (Orestes) over ADVERSARIES (YOU DEFIANCE !) or best EXPLOITING EMERGING POSIBILITIES (Founding city and using gold to build it up)

so he did everything right and accordint to good use of strategy.

DeletedUser33267

That does not say a tactic/strategy is to spend more money lol it says gain an advantage on the enemy. If you know anything about military when your ranking officers says gain the advantage he dont mean go down to the NAFFI and spend more than the enemy lol. It actually means something like getting on high ground to them so you have the upper hand. Not to shout to them and say i have 1 million here you wanna give in lol

You really are clutching at straws if you think thats what tactic/strategy means lol

That is the worst explanation i have ever heard for defending someone that cant play a game without money hahaha

DeletedUser29371

That does not say a tactic/strategy is to spend more money lol it says gain an advantage on the enemy. If you know anything about military when your ranking officers says gain the advantage he dont mean go down to the NAFFI and spend more than the enemy lol. It actually means something like getting on high ground to them so you have the upper hand. Not to shout to them and say i have 1 million here you wanna give in lol

You really are clutching at straws if you think thats what tactic/strategy means lol

That is the worst explanation i have ever heard for defending someone that cant play a game without money hahaha

Ok i see we will have to go wy slower you cant see it.

Strategy is overall... see usually the WINNING side has the BEST STRATEGY... Why well because they won.

tactics is 1 battle.... so you had better tactics while defending yourself and Orestes and Paragon (as soon seen) will have best strategy to win the world...

Simple as that... you want to turn it your way feel free to.

But everyone knowing the difference between tactics and strategy will know what i mean

Btw you can have best tactics but with no money spending youll fail (fighting with sticks against guns) maybe you can win a battle but youll defo loose a war... and thats whats happening to you now... you won battle (defended city) and you will almost 100% loose the war ;)

DeletedUser

In all honesty - It needs to be CAPPED. Say, obtaining X amount, per Y amount of time and no more.

Or the USAGE of it needs to be capped. Say, you can use X amount per Y amount of time and no more until Y time has passed.

If not, the F2P aspects are an illusion. And with the length of time involved to reach the "end-game" and the amount of hours & time spent by dedicated F2P players, or even moderate Prem players becomes pointless.

And if the ModPrem's ever figure out how unbalanced it can become, you can kiss them goodbye.

What would the makers rather?

I actually suggested something like this on the acropolis months ago. I was displeased that IG decided to raise the cost from 20 to 25 gold for halving production times. I suggested instead that there be a maximum number of times it can be halved. This will balance the game without targeting the big spenders. Raising costs only shuts out the middle class, not the rich. As it stands you can reduce training time to 20 seconds per unit. I suggested it be raised to 40 or 60 seconds to level the playing field without jacking up prices.

Person "O" - Contributing X,XXX per month?

Or 10's of thousands of players contributing: XX per month?

O = X,XXX/m

ModPrem = (XX/m)*20,000 = XXX,XXX/m

;)

I'm quite sure that IG has done it's research when it comes to the economics of this game. If "10's of thousands of players contributing: XX per month?" was more profitable than "Person "O" - Contributing X,XXX per month?", then they probably would have changed it by now, don't ya think?

How is 200 dollars vs 20 dollars UNEVEN playing field and 20 dollars vs 0 is ok ???

Good point. Where does one draw the line?

No your missing the point you are defending someone that uses 200 dollars to build a city up from scratch just to keep the city from being taken.

Again, you're pulling that number out of thin air. You're way off, buddy. I didn't use any gold at all in September and I certainly don't spend $200/day, but the fact that you think I do is a compliment.

And why are you talk down Rack then North Star thought you was a mod and let us get on with things till we do something wrong. Looks to me like you want to be on Paragons side because he is the big spender and the biggest head that comes in here.

Are you implying that our mod is being impartial? He's given me a warning before for breaking forum rules. He's not being paid by IG, so how much money I spend is of no interest to him. FOTNS plays on Calydon, not Olympia...and his compensation is only a small amount of gold for a huge amount of man hours that he puts in. He's practically a volunteer, so don't call him out for a conflict of interest.

By the way i dont use gold as i can use my skill against players like your lot shame your cant say the same.

That's irrelevant. Most of the casualties were Pfa74's and he most definitely burns a lot of gold. In fact, much of Defiance uses gold. Get over it.

Correct we failed but any normal player not spending on gold like it was going outta fashion would have lost the city and you know that too. Shame you can man up and see you are buying a world not winning it by skill.

I only used gold to rush up the wall. What makes you so certain you'd have conquered the city even if I decided to not use gold? You would've failed regardless, I simply would've taken more casualties.

Wallet Warrior.

Stop using this in an insulting context/derogatory connotation or I will report you. FOTNS already warned you about mud slinging.

the mail he has posted was apparently from you [RackAttack].

Are you implying that I altered your message? I didn't. I still have the original if you'd like proof.

And i never called Ostrich thick you assumed i did. Just like you are assuming he sounds bitter do you know he was????

You don't have to say it for me to infer it. You're condescending and at this point you're starting to sound like a broken record.

If you enforce the rules please follow them yourself otherwise there no point you being a mod is there.

You're never gonna get anywhere by making enemies and challenging the mod. FOTNS is not part of the good old boys club. Do you read the Acropolis? He's a huge advocate for balance in the game.

DeletedUser29371

Defiance on new server Gela
19 members moved from Olympia

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH winning the war and the stuff did not even hit the fan yet... poor Defiance so much for their thining up to be more compact and dangerous....

this was easier than Unknowns with Transient.... gosh this might turn out to be the easiest war ever between 2 highly active alliances!