Propaganda

DeletedUser33267

I think I am still missing it.

if you mean that i personally insulted you, My meaning was that because you continuously mentioned you were not bitter, that in fact it started to look like you really where.

I don't mean you are a bitter person, I would imagine you are lovely :)

And again the mods sticking up for Paragon. Let him spend his cash on Gold like he does if he needs to win a world that way so be it Rack least we know its not skill.

Bottom line is Premium is good enough balanced... You DID NOT complain about Premium untill others used it but now someone used it more than you (or your alliance) and now its suddenly unfair.... Dont you think for ages you or your alliance were hitting players without even advisors and you never thought it unfair?

I dont mind anyone using gold but when someone is ploughing 200 dollars a day just to keep a city then brag about it is not really a level playing field and its certainly not skill that will win the world. And Ostrich is essentially buying resources because he uses gold to get his city and resources up so he can trade everyday.

Anyway enjoy spending ya cash on a FREE GAME.

Wallet Warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

I am not sticking up for anyone... i don't get where you have drawn that conclusion from. I could care less about paragon and their members. if they are not breaking rules then I don't take action

DeletedUser29371

And again the mods sticking up for Paragon. Let him spend his cash on Gold like he does if he needs to win a world that way so be it Rack least we know its not skill.

I dont mind anyone using gold but when someone is ploughing 200 dollars a day just to keep a city then brag about it is not really a level playing field and its certainly not skill that will win the world. And Ostrich is essentially buying resources because he uses gold to get his city and resources up so he can trade everyday.

Anyway enjoy spending ya cash on a FREE GAME.

Wallet Warrior.

But dont you see your flaw?

How is 200 dollars vs 20 dollars UNEVEN playing field and 20 dollars vs 0 is ok ???

I mean for example you spend XY cash on gold someone else spends it 0 so for him fighting you is UNEVEN playing field.

The point is this time you and your alliance is in the bottom of the chain and its uneven but this time in your enemy favor and you hate it.

DeletedUser33267

But dont you see your flaw?

How is 200 dollars vs 20 dollars UNEVEN playing field and 20 dollars vs 0 is ok ???

I mean for example you spend XY cash on gold someone else spends it 0 so for him fighting you is UNEVEN playing field.

The point is this time you and your alliance is in the bottom of the chain and its uneven but this time in your enemy favor and you hate it.

No your missing the point you are defending someone that uses 200 dollars to build a city up from scratch just to keep the city from being taken. 20 Dollars we would have taken the city so yes still a level playing filed. We are talking about someone using x 10 the amount you are trying to justify.

And why are you talk down Rack then North Star thought you was a mod and let us get on with things till we do something wrong. Looks to me like you want to be on Paragons side because he is the big spender and the biggest head that comes in here.

By the way i dont use gold as i can use my skill against players like your lot shame your cant say the same.

DeletedUser29371

No your missing the point you are defending someone that uses 200 dollars to build a city up from scratch just to keep the city from being taken. 20 Dollars we would have taken the city so yes still a level playing filed. We are talking about someone using x 10 the amount you are trying to justify.

And why are you talk down Rack then North Star thought you was a mod and let us get on with things till we do something wrong. Looks to me like you want to be on Paragons side because he is the big spender and the biggest head that comes in here.

Yes but FOR EXAMPLE (theoretically now) maybe sometimes you could break through and revolt someone OR land CS and conquer someone BECAUSE of the 20 dollar difference...

I am not talking about this example... but what if you just made it through someone not using premium and revolted him with like 5 LS left and 15 slingers? With him using premium (or you not using it) you would've failed for example...

so 20 dolalrs to 0 can be jsut as big difference (a city conquered or not) as a 20 to 200 :)

Here is the point, just this time you lost... thats the essential difference

DeletedUser33267

No im speaking facts not theoretically.

Sorry dont want anymore excuses. Facts or nothing

You talk a lot of mate we put him revolt and did not send 5 ls as you know stop trying to cover it up as it is ok. He spent 200 dollars in a 12 hour time scale not 20 dollars over a week.

With what we sent we would have wiped any normal player out the only reason we did not was because of the amount of gold he spent and you know that is a fact too.

DeletedUser29371

No im speaking facts not theoretically.

Sorry dont want anymore excuses. Facts or nothing

Ok you want a fact?

You failed to conquer a city of around 1500 points in size ... from an enemy who your alliance or atleast Pfa called an AFTERTHOUGHT and for just an AFTERTHOUGHT you surely put in alot of effort (amount of attacks and lost armies) and then RackAttack went and made a LONG LONG LONG letter of propaganda trying to recruit everyone to attack HIS enemy because otherwise you all know you stand 0 chance.

Is this good enough fact?

DeletedUser33267

you forgot to put the only reason no one will take a city of him is because he spends stupid amounts on gold wheres that fact lol.

Correct we failed but any normal player not spending on gold like it was going outta fashion would have lost the city and you know that too. Shame you can man up and see you are buying a world not winning it by skill.

Ok you want a fact?

You failed to conquer a city of around 1500 points in size ...

Is this good enough fact?

1500 points haha he got that city upto 2500 points and then when we had knocked his wall down 4 or 5 times tel me anyone else in the world that as done that in a 12 hour period.

DeletedUser29371

you forgot to put the only reason no one will take a city of him is because he spends stupid amounts on gold wheres that fact lol.

Correct we failed but any normal player not spending on gold like it was going outta fashion would have lost the city and you know that too. Shame you can man up and see you are buying a world not winning it by skill.

He spent enough gold to protect it.... its only stupid amount from your point of view....

I think you fail to realize some people have the luxury to spend thousands of euros or dollars or whatever and not ever have problems with cash...

For Orestes spending 100 dollars is like spending 1 cent for everyone else (or majority)

normal = relative so i wont comment on that and its not a fact.

But TAGGED you claimed you know how to win the world from before... why not utilize those tactics and strategy now when you need it? If you are so much better than Orestes use it now and use diversion his offline time and your superior game knowledge to win over Orestes.

RackAttack

I am not writing this out of anger, bitterness, or anything other than that I had an inkling that this was taking place - and my alliance has now seen first hand, and without a shadow of a doubt, that this is what's happening.

saying it once is enough... when someone says ''I am not bitter'' everyone knows he actually is, if you would not be bitter you would not even think of mentioning this.

DeletedUser33267

Im not disputing the fact he might have money to do it. Like we have said most people have not and will not spend that on a free game. If he spends that amount of money and a small city to protect then what will he spend on a bigger city already done up. This is what we are getting at. If he cant keep a city through skill and only money then i for are not willing to give him the satisfaction thinking he actually saved it through skill. Anyone can get a bank card out if they have the money to do that but most people are not as stupid or as naive to actually think it is worth it just to say look what i did.

Worst player i have seen then he brags about it thinking its all skill lmao.

And by the way he is on most times so dont try and turn it on me as im a bad player mate. He as tried twice for my city now with all his gold and failed twice as well. You trying to make out im a bad player because he uses gold lol

Wallet Warrior.

DeletedUser17088

Where did I say this?

RackAttack today at 19:54

Ladies & Gentlemen of Grepolis EN39 - Olympia:

I am not writing this out of anger, bitterness, or anything other than that I had an inkling that this was taking place - and my alliance has now seen first hand, and without a shadow of a doubt, that this is what's happening.
---------
This is all a suggestion - I personally do not care whether I play this game or not, as it is too taxing. -- Please, take this as a serious suggestion - coming not from a "bitter sore loser" but as from someone who has now seen the writing on the wall first hand:

-Rack

I am only going from Orestes post, the one that contained the mail from you. I have no idea if you sent it or not, I was only commenting on what i saw

DeletedUser33267

Look North star there you go again why are you actually in on this thread have we done something wrong???

Im sure Paragon can fight its own battles. Arnt you a mod and dont you enforce the rules and not take sides???

If so why are you posting things about Rack???

DeletedUser29371

Look North star there you go again why are you actually in on this thread have we done something wrong???

Im sure Paragon can fight its own battles. Arnt you a mod and dont you enforce the rules and not take sides???

If so why are you posting things about Rack???

Mods are allowed to comment

but if your forum time would go beyond last few days, youd seee FOTNS joking and saying Paragon sucks also....

so i see no problem

On the fun note...

WE GAVE HIM GOLD and bought the mod....

DeletedUser17088

Where did I say this?

RackAttack today at 19:54

Ladies & Gentlemen of Grepolis EN39 - Olympia:

---------
This is all a suggestion - I personally do not care whether I play this game or not, as it is too taxing. -- Please, take this as a serious suggestion - coming not from a "bitter sore loser" but as from someone who has now seen the writing on the wall first hand:

-Rack

I am only going from Orestes post, the one that contained the mail from you. I have no idea if you sent it or not, I was only commenting on what i saw

maybe now you will understand why i posted this

lol, the point that this guy keeps making is that he is not bitter. It's all i saw it as though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

like i said before, orestes may have made the post. but the content was apparently sent from rackattack. and the tone in the message orestes posted was that of someone bitter, This opinion i have is shared with everyone i have linked to that post.

So i apologise for any offense i may have cause.. it wasnt intentional

EDIT* tagged, I can post where i want and when i want, i can give opinion on anything in the forum. as can you