Wars

DeletedUser

nah... I kicked him :p
he will be back though

there was also an LD player called thomas1025 who was kicked. when he was being conquered. so thats one more for AU in the war against LD i do believe nuke doggy dogg tried to break the seige?

DeletedUser

Ummm.... if my memory serves I try to break almost every siege especially if it's LD. Those guys have much props in my book.

That being said I know there was one I didn't even bother with but I can't remember who's it was. It was the one with like 1k au birs lol. Yeah no...

oh I remember the one now lol ;)

Yeah I was a little too eager on that one. It was posted as "au cs snipe/bp" or something and I jumped like a bullfrog with a stick of dynamite under it's but lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Locia, are you recording war stats exactly as Grepostats shows them, or are you including - where possible - victims that have been removed while the conquer was ongoing? If so, there'll be another two on top of whats shown when you count Vyck losing both of his cities to us in about an hour.
I do it according to grepo stats but if you can give me the amount of players kicked that had cs inside I will update it because I think that should still be a conquest from that guild.

DeletedUser

Vyck with 2

i find it very interesting to hear about what happened with the myrmidons getting there first conquest on ER. although the player was kicked we all know why he was kicked, because he was being CSd and maybe hung out to dry. something which all alliances are a bit guilty of, some more than others. maybe the myrmidons conquered a few more ER and we didnt hear about it because they were kicking and trying to save face?

maybe this is a sign of things changing in 54. the myrmidons gaining the upper hand against ER. a sign of weakness perhaps. what do ER have to say about losing a city to an "MRA"

@nukedog. just because you kicked him doesnt mean you can pretend it didnt happen. you must of known he was being conquered and i think you might of tried to break the seige. so it is a myrmidon victory by the looks of it.

come on ER explain yourselves, because it doesnt look good to me.

so speaks mathchew

DeletedUser5554

Maybe you're getting hopeful? But Mathchew do you find it sad that technically speaking Myrmidons now out scores AU...? hahaha

What about Vyck? a 2 city player who actually tried you mean to tell me he goes to save face but you'll still let SH stay? How about the fact that you guys haven't responded to any sieges except one since this war began? And if ER is so bad then what does that say about you being down 1 yourself from them?

I'm not trying to be rude i'm just finding it silly that you're judging a team off one loss when you have one loss yourself to the same team and both AU and Myrmidons are down by countless numbers and rising.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i find it very interesting to hear about what happened with the myrmidons getting there first conquest on ER. although the player was kicked we all know why he was kicked, because he was being CSd and maybe hung out to dry. something which all alliances are a bit guilty of, some more than others. maybe the myrmidons conquered a few more ER and we didnt hear about it because they were kicking and trying to save face?

maybe this is a sign of things changing in 54. the myrmidons gaining the upper hand against ER. a sign of weakness perhaps. what do ER have to say about losing a city to an "MRA"

@nukedog. just because you kicked him doesnt mean you can pretend it didnt happen. you must of known he was being conquered and i think you might of tried to break the seige. so it is a myrmidon victory by the looks of it.

so speaks mathchew

We missed our shot to break the siege before the support started coming in. Not sure why he was booted, but I think it was because he had already given up on his city and was already planning to restart. I'll admit that myrms took a city from us, locia can put it up. You really don't have room to speak though. And PLEASE stop speaking in third person.

DeletedUser

so speaks mathchew

one conquest is no think, don took one of LD cities and how that ended ??

Myrmidons I have no respect for you anymore, after you CSed winni I thought wow you are defending your self nice one maybe you are MRA but maybe there could be something good in you, now you are ally with someone that was at war with you and even tho they are now your allies they still farm you and conquer you, they are using you and you let them only to slow down LD giving you all they got.

PS we don't really have to explain our selves our units were all over the place with different CSes as far as I'm aware but at least some of us helped, and also your planing was shocking the support was coming in from the beginning till the end no timing etc etc.

Sorry nuke I didn't have time today to change the color of Aurora I will do it tomorrow, I will update it tomorrow as well.

DeletedUser5554

Kinda starting to feel like its the 1998 NFL draft between Peyton Manning and Ryan Leaf when it comes to LD and AU.

Everyone was secretly picking sides, arguing, and making predictions as to who would be better in a face off. And one stepped up and preformed and the other one ended up being the biggest bust in history.

DeletedUser

By the way, we have Marco and Snowman under siege and they will leave under the Aurora flag and NOT be kicked. They have both said not to bother breaking the siege because the slow speed world etc and only having the one city. However they are both active members who we wish the best of luck in their new worlds,.

DeletedUser5554

I heard about Marko...But hey you guys weren't coming to help them anyways lets be honest.

But yes best of luck to both players.

DeletedUser

Maybe you're getting hopeful? But Mathchew do you find it sad that technically speaking Myrmidons now out scores AU...? hahaha

What about Vyck? a 2 city player who actually tried you mean to tell me he goes to save face but you'll still let SH stay? How about the fact that you guys haven't responded to any sieges except one since this war began? And if ER is so bad then what does that say about you being down 1 yourself from them?

I'm not trying to be rude i'm just finding it silly that you're judging a team off one loss when you have one loss yourself to the same team and both AU and Myrmidons are down by countless numbers and rising.

yes i do have one loss to ER, but im not gonna make excuses for why i lost that city, but i will tell you a few reasons why.

1. i had come to terms that i was going to lose this city anyway, it was a 16hr CS journey for me and i had intended to use it a s gateway to o45. ofcourse at the time there was no threat to me, because we were pact with LD and ER so i had began to use that city exclusively for LS and with intentions to build to conquest with it. only had the colony about a week. and even then after hammon sucker punched it when we were still pacted. i was using the colnys LS to farm him for BP(until he started building fire ships to prevent me)

2. on the 3rd attempt , i had nipped down the pub for my local pub quiz and i knew i was taking a risk in this. and overslept because of the grogginess
3. there was never many units in the city anyway most had been killed in the previous CS attempts by LD and ER. so i 100% did not send resources from my other cities to help build units in the city i lost.

4. nobody else reacted when i woke up a bit late and groggy from too many stella. only 1 memeber with 10 soliitary bireme supported me. with the city in question so far away from my others i couldnt snipe it with my own units, and nobody in aurora offered assistance, aside from a few divine sign and patroness. i said straight away i dont want any LS strikes, just like whne i said in the previous attempts i did not need stacking.

5. lee landed with a big force and i sniped as best i could with my GDU(that hit CWs) but with the well timed attacks and the fact i needed my militia aswell. it was very difficult. most of his landing force was killed with my militia and only 19 slingers landed with the CS with 26% luck i might add. doing an accurate snipe with GDU and calling on militia was and is very difficult. but that was due to the well timed CWs from ER. and my not being able to use any of my other cities.

6. losing the city is no problem to me it was 2800point and after the first two CSs i was using it to send resources elsewhere.

again im not making excuse because i did lose a city quite easy. and i will fight to the death over a 1000point city if i had one. a loss is a loss. it was a well planned operation. so well done ER. but had i had more time and not been asleep. i would of killed it 100% note i also knew there would be more incoming CS but i never asked for the city to be stacked.

but i would still like to no more about this myrmidon conquest on ER, maybe when winnie was CSd by the myrms had ER not called on aurora an LD would they of been able to break it???? we all know chilliwacker would of been out in the rim somewhere. had LD not rescued him from EGW.

and btw who do i have to troll around here to get some incoming CS :p.

DeletedUser5554

Idk ask your friends they keep their mouths shut and have a cs in them right now....In every area of the core.

DeletedUser

Yeah I kicked George so what? Mermaids getting the upper hand on anybody is laughable. They got one on us I will give them that but I have battle reports of the most laughable garbage you can imagine from those guys.

DeletedUser5554

I got the upper hand on one of your players right now Au. (;

DeletedUser

Idk ask your friends they keep their mouths shut and have a cs in them right now....In every area of the core.

none of my friends are being CSd? yes some allies are but im not being rude or dissrespectful to those guys but it was gonna happen sooner or later. you guys are still seperating the weak from the herd. and there is alot more weak to go. i would help everyone of my allies with snipes if i could but how can i when they post they have a CS in there harbor with a couple hundred bireme not to mention that alot of these people havent even alerted anyone they are being CSd(through innactivity or being away with the fairies). these guys havent done anything for me or for aurora, through innactivity or noobish behaviour.

my old corporal used to have a saying "you look like a bag of s*** gents" and im fed up of telling people they look like a bag of s*** so i would rather we lose some of this dead weight who dont know there slingers from there swords. look at sarahell, she conquered a 700 point city and calls all ground units "men" lolol ive told her before not to support with slings, but she doesnt listen so. whatever lol.

when one of my friends is CSd then we will see some fireworks as of yet this hasnt happened. as it stands i am the only top10 memeber that has lost a city. and aurora took a city of gryph who was ranked 10 in your alliance. so as far as the big guns go. it 1-1. sarahell might have alot of points but you and i both know that she is a haevy gold user and is away with the fairies alot of the time or under AKA "monging it" i normally wouldnt be to critical of my allies but youare doing me a favor in getting rid of the liabilities becasue i have given up caring. and yes i have attempted to mentor and to school the learners and new players but some just dont listen :/

edit: there has been attempts on my friends(which have recieved a good response from our members), but these have CS attempts have all failed. and many more are likely to fail because we are helping those that are worth saving.

DeletedUser

Yeah I kicked George so what? Mermaids getting the upper hand on anybody is laughable. They got one on us I will give them that but I have battle reports of the most laughable garbage you can imagine from those guys.

i just want to try to deflect some of the hateful comments that are constantly being directed at my chosen alliance. this is the most significant thing the myrmidons have done since don killer took a colony of LD. and i have aknowledged the reasons for that conquest and they are a big factor.

yes the myrmidons conquering ER is laughable but who is being laughed at. i had a cheeky giggle at ER after hearing about the myrms conquering one of yours.

i cant wait to here more news from this conflict, and i wonder if ER will need to call on allies or if they will be able to deal with "the laughable" myrmidons

DeletedUser5554

So most of your higher ups aren't worth saving? This is pretty stupid.

Anyone we take over is instantly a noob. Ever consider that you all just suck as leaders for not training them right? Because we somehow get more out of our middle and bottom guys than most of AU puts out in it's whole alliance.