Wars

DeletedUser

So most of your higher ups aren't worth saving? This is pretty stupid.

Anyone we take over is instantly a noob. Ever consider that you all just suck as leaders for not training them right? Because we somehow get more out of our middle and bottom guys than most of AU puts out in it's whole alliance.

im just saying i am not aware of any of the higher ups getting CSd. yes you are occupying soofa right now. which i have just learned and well done on that. any idea who we are CSing?? hes a biggun. as for soofa i am currently quizzing him on whats going on and he still hasnt produced any infromation. given the fact i keep telling people to atleast follow a support template when there is incoming. he did not and just said "incomng CS to this city" im not gonna burn a single unit for someone like that especially after my repeated posts about people posting for support in the incorrect way. even if you have just got in from work and only have a few minutes. did he call militia??

well done on your new city nod. but as for soofa he will get no sympathy from me and as soon as i saw the thread i told him this and told nobody to send LS 1 reason being his bringing this upon himself and i still dont know any info about your landing. did he still have offense that wernt dodged? did he have sufficent defence to atleast repel a few CWs? 2 i havent seen him contribute anything to the war effort so far.(that doesnt mean you can pull back because if there is any bireme leaving things may change) as for soofa he seems to of dissapeared into the background again sooo i dont know what to say but not every member of aurora is going to be so easy to conquer.

yes alot of aurora seem to be crumbling and there doesnt seem to be much leadership going on i.e explor rhaurc and GDIOM that seem to of been non-existent. but there is still an untapped hardcore of active soldiers waiting for the oppurtunity to strike. and they will get this oppurtunity

DeletedUser5554

No we blasted sooffa right out of the water. However he moved his FTS before my cs landed but not when someone tried to bring the troop count down.

And Mathchew I like your leadership style no way its gonna demoralize everyone at all. I know your thinking though mathchew and understand what you mean. I just wanted to let you know that's not the way to go and if you guys are resorting to that there's trouble afoot. It seems like 100% of anyone we conquer except yourself is instantly "worthless" in your eyes. Which isn't true. Take a player like sooffa he genuinely tried to save himself once he realized what happened it just didn't work out. However if you guys try to nickle and dime yeah no doubt you'll get some wins i'm sure you'll even get a big win or two here and there. But at the end of the day the rest of your alliance is leaderless and getting pulverized. To top it off while small and compact is good...It needs a safety net. One day you'll get caught off guard again. So will nandil, and forseti, and myself. If you don't have a in depth team to get you out of the hole then you won't last.

DeletedUser

Nice big conquest we had going for a few minuts, too bad you couldn't hold it...

DeletedUser

So many big conquests running these days. Which one do you mean, Mosert?

DeletedUser

The one mathchew was so proud of haha. He thought it wouldn't be broken.

DeletedUser

Nandil probably thought his wouldn't be broken either. Bleh.

DeletedUser

very nice thread but please change the green. It hurts hungover eyes lol

yeah if you were counting the stats for er vs egw it would look even worse for us nod don't forget that. We have done fairly well considering the civil war almost at the start of conquest

you better like the color because I'm not changing it again

DeletedUser5554

Looks like the message is sinking in for some AU players they're either running or Exploro is rage kicking now :)

DeletedUser37666

Wordbearers at war with Delos IMperium , please update

DeletedUser

maybe one gave up I mean 19 cities ahead they would lose war anyways (most likely).

DeletedUser37666

they were tired of, it,. Like 10 of their players (the only active ones) joined and now DI are 3rd :p

DeletedUser

Well i would like to know where the Wordbearers went since they waved a wand in 76. I think Delos Imperium got alot bigger!