Wars

DeletedUser5554

As a suggestion you should mark the winners. Just in case an alliance falls we always know who won the war. :)

DeletedUser

Myrms have been defeated. Only poor Jimmy yet, the rest has been disbanded. I don't know if you count that as lost though.

DeletedUser1405

Myrms will rebuild, Jason has his cronies making threats already, either join back or lose the cities, i feel sorry for these guys but if they continue to support the losers then no one can help them. Whats wrong with them making there own alliance?

DeletedUser

Yeah, they're still around. 40+ Myrms now and growing. Mistake on my part for calling a victory too soon.

DeletedUser38098

HORDE laughs at score board

Its a total crock..... EoD dumps players in trouble or busy with Real Life.... when we take those cities they are not EoD....LOL.... how about you figure out who is doing damage to who..... We at HORDE keep members around even when they go inactive... We honor our members and protect them.... meanwhile EoD dumps them first sign of weakness. Disgraceful when you think about it. Winning a cities at all costs people remember that kinda behavior long after. Trigger was calling me farm boy 3 months ago.... He is bigger and has more friends.... wants to rule ocean55 and gets his butt kicked every time he looks my way.... He sent MOG on suicide missions at me and MOG walked away...now he takes his cities and that is called skill?
EoD only attacks easy targets.... winning a war..... they fight like girls and play name calling games....

DeletedUser

..... you have a bad habit.... of leaving.... periods.... after every thought. I know you have to stop and think about what you are saying next but there is no need to let us know that is what you are doing.

Let the infractions begin!

DeletedUser5554

Its a total crock..... EoD dumps players in trouble or busy with Real Life.... when we take those cities they are not EoD....LOL.... how about you figure out who is doing damage to who..... We at HORDE keep members around even when they go inactive... We honor our members and protect them.... meanwhile EoD dumps them first sign of weakness. Disgraceful when you think about it. Winning a cities at all costs people remember that kinda behavior long after. Trigger was calling me farm boy 3 months ago.... He is bigger and has more friends.... wants to rule ocean55 and gets his butt kicked every time he looks my way.... He sent MOG on suicide missions at me and MOG walked away...now he takes his cities and that is called skill?
EoD only attacks easy targets.... winning a war..... they fight like girls and play name calling games....

.....This.........Was........The........Stupidest....Thing....Ever..... (More unneeded dots all over the place)

You just complained about how EoD dumps or conquers inactives that's what you're supposed to do. Also I'm pretty sure HORDE actually has done the same. As for winning consider that they came up from O-56, jumped a buffer zone, and conquered your cities. I'd call that winning.

DeletedUser38098

2147 time of post

.....This.........Was........The........Stupidest....Thing....Ever..... (More unneeded dots all over the place)

You just complained about how EoD dumps or conquers inactives that's what you're supposed to do. Also I'm pretty sure HORDE actually has done the same. As for winning consider that they came up from O-56, jumped a buffer zone, and conquered your cities. I'd call that winning.

exact time EoD lost another CS to HORDE...... LOL
so you think conquering inactives is WAR. Is that the kinda war LD and Aurora are fight or do you not know the object of the game.... Your intelligence is starting to concern me again.
grasmith49 said:
His CS was destroyed in this attack
[report]8124e51d8d370a69ed8375f9724da9e6[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Idk ask Exploro he's in siege again right now. Either way its your fault for keeping inactives we intern or kick ours. Also looks like the guy who lost a city last is pretty active. Another one has 5 cities all founded and one conquest for loss....Impressive guys.

DeletedUser38098

see this is what i am talking about the guy who lost his last city in HORDE went inactive for 2 weeks... we kept him and he came back... EoD had enough balls to attack him when he was inactive... now he regrows cause he knows he has friends in HORDE... your ranking system doesnt account for any of it...LOL

DeletedUser38098

Allies/relationships/honor

You let a guy who was inactive two weeks stay in?
Any member of HORDE that shows merit which is most of them is given the benefit of the doubt and remains a friend and in the Alliance. Leaders who treat their members otherwise create descent/bad will/ and their own demise.

DeletedUser5554

Not really other way around if your players know you run a loose ship then many of them will pull stunts and get away with it. IE inactivity for long periods of time. Most alliances have a "yellow" policy.

DeletedUser38098

Not really other way around if your players know you run a loose ship then many of them will pull stunts and get away with it. IE inactivity for long periods of time. Most alliances have a "yellow" policy.
In HORDE, It is an HONOR to lose ships in My Allies PORTS protecting them. Especially when they are under the strains of real life and can not defend themselves. In this way we build relationships and enjoy the fruits of our labors. To express dissatisfaction with Allies because they dont work hard enough in your opinion is a terrible way to lead. I think there is a whole topic on the subject in this particular forum. LD has members that grow much faster than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thad nobody can tell anyone else how to play a FREE game, you're right. Having said that, inactivity is a quality that most good alliances do not covet, and like I said, nobody can tell anybody else how to play a FREE game, including leader/founders. If they feel a player is not suited to their alliance for any reason it is their right as leader/founder to kick/conquer him/her. Just like it is up to that leader's followers whether they wish to stay or leave.

Losing cities, whether from active or inactive players, can be a real morale killer within the alliance. Good leaders keep an eye on all members for things like "activity" and "contributions". Even active players will get booted if they are just simming and not contributing to the greater good of the alliance.

If you feel keeping these types of players and supporting their cities is fine, then that's your call. However, how do you think the active and contributing members of your team feel when they lose a city because their alliance spent all their units defending an inactive, unhelpful member? My guess is not very happy

It is definitely NOT about beating people of any race, colour or creed. It is about leaders/founders doing what they feel is best for their alliance and allies.

DeletedUser

In (E.o.D) it is very simple. Once you become a member and fly our banner there is no turning back. If a Player is inactive for more than (2) days without informing a Leader & putting on VM he/she will be eaten.