Wars

DeletedUser38098

Decades ago my mentor and leader in an internet WAR game came to me after years of playing together " I have taught you all i know of WAR. You have but one more thing to learn but I can not tell you the correct answer for it is your Heart in which the answer Lay..... IS IT BETTER TO BE FEARED OR LOVED (he asked).
I thought long and hard over what answer he wanted but in the end I knew my heart. It is best to treat others as you wish to be treated and allow those others to decide how they feel about you for it.
Now i have no idea who in HORDE fears me and who loves me. Nor does it matter to me. If i were in EoD I would fear deboy and question why it is he can go inactive for 2 days without going in vacation mode while others cant.

DeletedUser38098

If everybody FEARS YOU and you are wounded

WRONG! Conan! What is best in life?
IF EVERYBODY FEARS YOU AND YOU are WOUNDED.... WHO WILL COME TO YOUR AID? WE ALL GET WOUNDED IN WAR. NOBODY IS INVINCIBLE. WELL OUT SIDE OF THEIR HEAD.......
I send you aid my friend out of Respect for You. I ask nothing in return. Laugh at me if you wish." The Laws of the Universe are bigger than the laws of the Day. Therefore, give to one and another not with the thought of what you will get back,but rather with the desire to love more completely. In doing so,you will be paving your own temple with bricks of gold. This time will pass,and when it does you WILL all be Stronger."
THIS IS ZEN
This is Unity
This is unbeatable
My enemy is myself. Only I can defeat me. Thru my action or inaction. Thru my belief in others or my mistrust.Conan was a barbarian how are they doing these days.
THAD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh.... I just figured since you were quoting Machiavelli earlier, I would quote "Conan the Barbarian"

I wanted to say a page or so back that the term yellow is what happens when the little box next to their name in the alliance roster turns yellow. There is yellow, red, green and blue I'm sure you know. Think somehow you took the term "yellow" the wrong way and went on to say another word in all caps that was way more offensive than calling somebody yellow.

Peace be with you on your "way" :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

see this is what i am talking about the guy who lost his last city in HORDE went inactive for 2 weeks... we kept him and he came back... EoD had enough balls to attack him when he was inactive... now he regrows cause he knows he has friends in HORDE... your ranking system doesnt account for any of it...LOL

Do you have any idea how many of your members get attacked every day by (E.o.D)?

DeletedUser1359

keeping inactives around is not my idea of running an alliance and I must admit that I would side with Deboy of this one. Don't log in or tell the management where your going then you open yourself upto to it. Allowing your enemy easy wins by letting them take your cities and better positions in which they can attack other members of your alliance is not acceptable

In the case of this particular inactive- he has been a good strong member of our alliance and deserved a little bit more time than I would normally allow someone before I started hassleing Thad

DeletedUser

That is fully understandable! I respect you guys for holding your ground on a proven member who has helped your alliance in the past and will continue in the future. It is very hard to eat a friends city.

My advise take it or leave it.... Explain to him that Horde will hold his city's for him till he returns. Once he is back and ready to play again have him message you on Skype. Send him an invite so he will be around your core. And once he has enough bp give his cities back one by one. That way his cities will remain in your empire so they can be utilized while he is away.

Or just inform your member to always put up VM if they are going to be offline more than 24 hours. If (any) of E.O.D members are inactive for longer than (2) DAYS they will be eaten faster than you could check Grepolis stats. That goes for leaders too. Even myself.