10 Gythium Musketeers.------933619---------50
11 Legion of Hades-----------857654---------41
12 Greek Terror-------------- 832965---------36

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

64--------Doves of War--------54398-------16

in case you were wonderin.....

DeletedUser

Lol Rooster your posts always crack me up.

I like to keep people informed...

That way... when the Doves suddenly skyrocket up the rankings and overnight become the top 47th alliance in Edessa... no one is completely shocked by it.

:pro: I laugh at your pathetic manticore nuke... I laugh and I laugh and I laugh... and... hey, wait... why are you attacking me???

So... um.... so... is HARPOON ready to become allies with the Doves yet? ;)

DeletedUser

I really wish I had and avian type name... maybe I'd be allowed to join the Doves too... or maybe I don't need one... I'm just not sure.

DeletedUser

I really wish I had and avian type name... maybe I'd be allowed to join the Doves too... or maybe I don't need one... I'm just not sure.

The Doves strictly enforce our avian-name rule... every member of our alliance MUST or must not have some sort of avian terminology in either their player name or their city name, preferably both or neither but not vise versa.

There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule without a 1/3 minority vote or when we forget to enforce it.

DeletedUser

The Doves strictly enforce our avian-name rule... every member of our alliance MUST or must not have some sort of avian terminology in either their player name or their city name, preferably both or neither but not vise versa.

There are absolutely NO exceptions to this rule without a 1/3 minority vote or when we forget to enforce it.

Seems like a very logical rule. I like it.

DeletedUser

Punk in Drublic seems to be the biggest mover since the last posted top 12.

DeletedUser

Punk in Drublic seems to be the biggest mover since the last posted top 12.

Agreed, although Scourge has since then moved quite a bit as well. I think both were kind of out of nowhere.
I'm interested to see what this New Year will bring. Which fights carry over, which new ones pop up.

DeletedUser

Looking some war colonization stats for scourge it seems they are being cannabalized. TRT, HA, Malicious Intent (these guys seem pretty impressive) and even HARPOON have taken cities from them. Guess the were all bark and no bite.

DeletedUser

Yep a few of their bigger players left for TRT. It'll be interesting to see if they're able to bounce back and get their momentum going again.

DeletedUser

Lol nice to see you on here Di, how have things been going on at Scourge??

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Anyone with good knowledge of most of the top alliances want to share there thoughts/opinions/stats of the top alliances?

I would but I'm still spectating and still only small on Edessa

DeletedUser

Anyone with good knowledge of most of the top alliances want to share there thoughts/opinions/stats of the top alliances?

I would but I'm still spectating and still only small on Edessa

Truthfully, I'd rather hear your speculations!

DeletedUser

No i dont anymore, i know you, Sem, and maybe 2-3 others. All the rest got kicked or left?? And you got a whole lot of new members so good for you :)

DeletedUser

oh thanks hmm jupe its going ppl come and go but i will remain and some nice core ppl always nice

DeletedUser

so how about u so far ? forgot totaly my manners here tz tz not nice of me

DeletedUser

Lol its allgood. Well HA is a very good alliance, im really enjoying it :) Great leadership and direction, so it will be really interesting to see how the world turns out in like 6 months.