Top 12 Alliances

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Here is my review.

1 - Hades Angels: HA, the big dogs, or do I mean the little puppies judging by there stats with losing a handful of cities mainly by the Horns and TRT. So far, these guys, are ranked 1 on all BP, I'm not surprised with DBP. There DBP in the past 4 days has rocketed from 750k - 1.3million at this precise moment, they must feel pretty good with there defender of the day awards although from the reports I have seen, some of there defense has been quite shocking. Nevertheless, they will remain in the top spot for some time but can they keep it?

2 - The Horns of Niflheim: The Horns so far have progressed well in the southeastern part of Edessa. From what I know, there team-work is excellent, they have captured a number of cities from HA and will continue to do so with the combined assault from other alliances. Although there BP doesn't reflect there rank, it soon will do with there relentless offensive. In the past 5 days, there ABP has gone up by at least 220k, maybe more I think however that is pretty good. There DBP doesn't seem high but perhaps they haven't seen HA's wrath yet or any other alliance making massive attacks against them? For now they continue to show good spirit and maybe soon hold the #1 spot.

3 - The Rim Team: I do not know alot about these guys, I don't think they hold any pacts either. Judging by there nature, I would say, they are here not to make pacts, but to make war. But they hold a common interest in taking down HA with the Horns, but will Horns be next on there list in the future? These guys hold #2 in all rankings and show promise to be a very tough opponent for any who cross them. I will continue to keep my eye on them now and in the near-future too.

4 - HARPOON: I have no idea about these guys but I will still make a judgement though. These guys hold rank 4 and are #4 in all the BP, which is good for them, it shows they know how to attack and defend. But it looks to me, they will struggle to make it to the top 3 contenders of Edessa, I think they may stay at #4 for a while yet. Good luck to them.

5 - Greek Terror: They hold the overall BP ranking of #3 with more DBP than ABP. I hear these guys were allied to HA, I don't know about now. They were getting a beating from TRT before, are they still at war now though? I'm not sure. It's quite sad, they old many branches to there name, just makes you think they are a MRA. I don't think this alliance will be here for to long, for a while, but not long, that's my prediction.

6 - Legion of Hades: I haven't got a clue about these guys, I know nearly nothing about them. All I can say is... They need to improve on there BP, it's actually quite bad for a #6 alliance but I'm sure they can do that. I don't think they have been in many wars and are doing a few internal conquests. Will they be here in 6 months time? I cannot say.

7 - Outcasts: This alliance just reminds me of the alliance above. Hasn't really been in a major war, has poor BP for a top 12 alliance but can they improve? They need to get themselves out there and show us!

8 - Under Current: I don't know much about this alliance but there BP statistics are quite satisfying for being #8 in the rankings, beating the two alliances above them, well done. To me it looks like Under Current are at war with Harpoon and are losing, but can they turn it around? Perhaps, we shall see.

9 - Greek Terror North: Greek Terrors first branch... Extremely poor BP, that's all I can say. Maybe they have a chance to improve, I don't know, either way, there still GT's little hookers. LOL!

10 - Thug Life: Nice name, sounds like you're a bunch of low life "gangsters" hahaha, just kidding, anyway, this alliance... erm? I don't know. Seems to be at war with the Independent states and it's allies. Hold a good average but they only have 15 members. I can see a conflict between them and the Horns soon.

11 - Bacchus: Seems to be at war with GT and it's branches. Bit unfair if you ask me, but then again GT needs it's extra branches and it's allies in HA to survive. Losing it's war though, but can they survive? I'm not to sure, good luck to them anyway.

12 - Seal Team 4: I haven't got a clue about these guys, by the looks of it, they haven't been around for long and are not in any major wars either. They still have much to prove to the big boys and girls in Edessa. I'm sure we will here much more from them in the near future. Good luck to them.

That's it, hope you enjoyed reading, thought that I would give some sort of entertainment for this forum. And if you have any problem with what I said, then remember... I couldn't care less, if you don't like it, you know where the door is and if you want to argue about it, then I'll just wind you up to the point Pushty may have to infract me :(

Haha, cheers!

James

P.S Just an edit... but I just read this all, and thought "Wow, I actually did write a fairly good review of most/all the alliances, high five!" haha :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice write up! Only thing I would like to point out about TRT is the number of members compared to others.... I think it's impressive when things are put into perspective.

DeletedUser

Agreed Stone, well done to TRT on that stat. And its good to see HA are finally getting rid of DURANGO lol.

DeletedUser

a intresting preview nice done and funny to read thanks had a blast

DeletedUser25038

Interesting read
Just amused that there is no posts on the founders of the alliance that completed all 7 wonders the quickest in the world of Gythium, and have appeared in Edessa growing fast from nothing to rank 16 in a month.
Good to see you Rooster, did you like your pasty?

DeletedUser

Interesting read
Just amused that there is no posts on the founders of the alliance that completed all 7 wonders the quickest in the world of Gythium, and have appeared in Edessa growing fast from nothing to rank 16 in a month.

Yeah, I think most of us have no idea who you are talking about... 16, currently is Independent States v1... checked them - they do not seem to have crowns...
Anyway, the point I am trying to make here, is that not everybody played Gythium, and those who did, and still haven't said squat, were probably not so impressed... Just my 2 cents. Welcome to Edessa. :p

DeletedUser

Interesting read

Make a top 16 thread and you may see some talk about these guys. I'll be honest, I have no idea who you are referring too

DeletedUser

Also, I'm pretty sure there are a few alliances that were prior world winners. I've seen a ton of crowns in Edessa in many different alliances.

DeletedUser

Lovers Not Fighters, ....About the crown, it does not matter my friend, u will see that later on...

U will see that most of TRT will win also Ithaca in a bit, but again, that means absolutely nothing in Edessa...Good luck !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, I'm pretty sure there are a few alliances that were prior world winners. I've seen a ton of crowns in Edessa in many different alliances.

Crowns = Overrated...Best simmers is all that is..I can speak from experience.. I HATE the WW era.. (angry) lol

DeletedUser

That's what I was trying to say with my comment haha. It was in response to the guy bragging about the mystery winners from Gythium

DeletedUser

That's what I was trying to say with my comment haha. It was in response to the guy bragging about the mystery winners from Gythium

Dude, pay attention. Lol. :p
Storarus solved the mystery. It's Lovers not Fighters. :>

Word in the water is, one of their guys with one of them crowns, smashed 2 CS in the same day, to the same city. Lol. After being helped to clear by allies Garde du Corps. But in fairness - the latter alliance seems to be French - and we all know how the French do in war. :p

Last edited by a moderator: