Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

You guys just keep moaning about SG founding a cities..at least SG does not have soo many pacts (puppets)..:)

But again, respect, because you have fighting alliance, just like SG..Though, the crown world will be in hands of politicians/tactician..not in hands of fighter..sadly but true..

DeletedUser

I'd rather pact than having:

A) colonized half my cities
B) a branch/academy
C) to be turtles

DeletedUser20688

People here are deluded.

It's not SG Vs CM and DRM

It's Shadow + SG Vs CM and DRM

SG are a MRA and it's my job to fight every MRA near me.

DeletedUser20688

lol but they don't found citys

I would actually respect SG if they were not a MRA and didn't have Shadows.

DeletedUser

You guys just keep moaning about SG founding a cities..at least SG does not have soo many pacts (puppets)..:)

But again, respect, because you have fighting alliance, just like SG..Though, the crown world will be in hands of politicians/tactician..not in hands of fighter..sadly but true..

Serious question. You consider sitting and turtleing fighting? I only ask because I have looked at your offensive numbers and there is nothing to show. Granted it is kind of hard to build offense when you are constantly getting pounded but I wouldn't exactly call it "fighting".

DeletedUser

DRM are much more familiar with founding cities..Personally, I've never founded a city..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can confirm that bans are only administrable from Grepolis staff, who are disallowed personal bias and have no stakes in the worlds they moderate. It's not allowed to discuss bans or infer mod bias, keep it clean folks. :)

DeletedUser31852

Just putting in some stuff:
Colonizing is in my point of view something pretty strategic, maybe for WW or you just fight so much but cant be bothered timing hundreds of attacks to take a big city and you maybe want to found on enemy island to annoy them... who cares, colonizing is part of the game for a reason and It is allowed to be used... if you think its so bad then you should have beaten us ages ago, because colonizing has not helped us at all...

Btw, am just saying, RT is becoming way more stronger and this should be considered much more important... it seems not many people think of them, but they grow and are really good at attacking, and keep growing, keeping their mouths pretty closed on externals... NOOBS used to be like that... less now...

DeletedUser

Well attacking with swords are part of this game, do people at SG.... oh wait they do. It's not WW stage therefore it's nooby.

Noobs used to keep the mouths closed? Have you been living under a rock for these part few months?

DeletedUser

Btw, am just saying, RT is becoming way more stronger and this should be considered much more important... it seems not many people think of them, but they grow and are really good at attacking, and keep growing, keeping their mouths pretty closed on externals... NOOBS used to be like that... less now...

:eek: Never heard of 'em.

DeletedUser

happy new year to everyone. And many things happened so here's my new year ranking. As always, it's useless so do your best not to take it seriously

1. Clockmare
After weeks of sending other alliances msgs to attack SG, we've decided to start merging with them. And now we're biggest!!! yuppie, what a Xmas present.

2. Byzantine Empire
Where the hell those fluffy kittens went? It's great another fluffy animals appeared on our borders. Still no turks on radar and clocks covering our backs

3. The Polar Bears
we've probably fared too far south. For sure Constantinople is not natural environment for polar bears. But we will get used to warm climate.

4. Illuminati
NOOBS didn't work for us. Now we've decided to take our chances with SG. So far it doesn't work either. But there's a hope we won't get beaten on external forum this time again.
We're many coz we're legion.

5. Shadow Guards
Xmas is over. We mourn our cities and DRM….no, we don't really. Just stop trying to throw rotten tomatoes at us. We like apples more. and we ain't going anywhere

6. WinterStyx
2012 was good year for accountants. New Year resolution - to start fighting somebody and get some BPs

7. NOOBS
So at the end it wasn't just big advertising budget. Ask Illuminati.

8. War Dragons
Genetic engineering is bad. Or was is Xmas dinner? Kittens grew claws, tails, wings and started to breath fire after Xmas

9. Rotten Tomatoes
We've kept rotting during Xmas. Our mould grew so much, that we've made it to top 10. Next plan of action - decide what we want to do with so much mould.

10. War Dogs
…. and we also started to bark. Quite strange what Xmas can do to cats.

special note for disappearing alliance that was in Top 10 for 4 months:
Death Raw Ministries
Good bye SG. Next time we will have to find less stubborn enemy. Hope you'll miss us