Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

It was okay. Like we said earlier - you're losing your touch. Can't you be a bit more rude and offend?

DeletedUser

You know what, I'm just happy that Sors is gone. I HATED that guy. He was a FOOL.

DeletedUser

happy new year to everyone. And many things happened so here's my new year ranking. As always, it's useless so do your best not to take it seriously

1. Clockmare
After weeks of sending other alliances msgs to attack SG, we've decided to start merging with them. And now we're biggest!!! yuppie, what a Xmas present.

2. Byzantine Empire
Where the hell those fluffy kittens went? It's great another fluffy animals appeared on our borders. Still no turks on radar and clocks covering our backs

3. The Polar Bears
we've probably fared too far south. For sure Constantinople is not natural environment for polar bears. But we will get used to warm climate.

4. Illuminati
NOOBS didn't work for us. Now we've decided to take our chances with SG. So far it doesn't work either. But there's a hope we won't get beaten on external forum this time again.
We're many coz we're legion.

5. Shadow Guards
Xmas is over. We mourn our cities and DRM….no, we don't really. Just stop trying to throw rotten tomatoes at us. We like apples more. and we ain't going anywhere

6. WinterStyx
2012 was good year for accountants. New Year resolution - to start fighting somebody and get some BPs

7. NOOBS
So at the end it wasn't just big advertising budget. Ask Illuminati.

8. War Dragons
Genetic engineering is bad. Or was is Xmas dinner? Kittens grew claws, tails, wings and started to breath fire after Xmas

9. Rotten Tomatoes
We've kept rotting during Xmas. Our mould grew so much, that we've made it to top 10. Next plan of action - decide what we want to do with so much mould.

10. War Dogs
…. and we also started to bark. Quite strange what Xmas can do to cats.

special note for disappearing alliance that was in Top 10 for 4 months:
Death Raw Ministries
Good bye SG. Next time we will have to find less stubborn enemy. Hope you'll miss us

you forgot to mentioned that you picked up the leftovers from crushed Northern Predators, so you should say farewell to NP also hahaha

concerning alliance name... Shadow Guards OMG are you affraid of your own shadow so you have to lock it up in tower and guard it or are you just pointing out about your playing style, turtle.... and just to point out that colonizing cities must be very hard on your brains or do you all make an Op when you go colonize hahahahaha

DeletedUser

you forgot to mentioned that you picked up the leftovers from crushed Northern Predators, so you should say farewell to NP also hahaha

concerning alliance name... Shadow Guards OMG are you affraid of your own shadow so you have to lock it up in tower and guard it or are you just pointing out about your playing style, turtle.... and just to point out that colonizing cities must be very hard on your brains or do you all make an Op when you go colonize hahahahaha

OMG. my ranking is just for fun. So far everybody got it, I didn't know I've had to spell it out loud
and this repeating turtle thing … there's thing called grepointel and alliance ranking.. till CM/DRM merge SG,CM,DRM were taking top 3 spots in ABP,DBP and total BP, with CM being top in ABP, SG top in DBP, and DRM/SG fighting for 2nd spot for ABP.
if SG are just turtles, I just wonder where all those ABPs are coming from
and when two out of 3 top attackers are fighting third it's quite logical that DBP/ABP will be distributed this way ..

DeletedUser

OMG. my ranking is just for fun. So far everybody got it, I didn't know I've had to spell it out loud
and this repeating turtle thing … there's thing called grepointel and alliance ranking.. till CM/DRM merge SG,CM,DRM were taking top 3 spots in ABP,DBP and total BP, with CM being top in ABP, SG top in DBP, and DRM/SG fighting for 2nd spot for ABP.
if SG are just turtles, I just wonder where all those ABPs are coming from
and when two out of 3 top attackers are fighting third it's quite logical that DBP/ABP will be distributed this way ..

hehehe it was also ment to be funny but looks like when you are target it aint funny to you hahahahahahaah... what a plonker!!!!

DeletedUser

hehehe it was also ment to be funny but looks like when you are target it aint funny to you hahahahahahaah... what a plonker!!!!

let me point out that number of repeating "ha" or "he" in sentence has never made the sentence funny. I've spent some time in croatia, not even there it makes sentence funnier, but keep trying my dear horse meat :)

DeletedUser

let me point out that number of repeating "ha" or "he" in sentence has never made the sentence funny. I've spent some time in croatia, not even there it makes sentence funnier, but keep trying my dear horse meat :)

wow says the men who uses :) ,or any other emoticons, many time in his posts... so its ok when you do it and when others do it it doesnt make sense, are you ego tripping dude!!!!

never been in croatia, google it more it should pop out more about my nickname

DeletedUser

wow says the men who uses :) ,or any other emoticons, many time in his posts... so its ok when you do it and when others do it it doesnt make sense, are you ego tripping dude!!!!

never been in croatia, google it more it should pop out more about my nickname

And we're rolling and rolling ... Whatever makes you happy sweetheart :) just explain us what made you soooooooo upset about my posts? I'm just curious

Ps - sorry could you elaborate what did you mean by googling? I left my crystal ball at home so couldn't really guess where you were going with google thing
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=konjetina&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

DeletedUser20688

I find this thread so funny at times

The day I even try to get a coalition on your poor alliance you would know ;)

I just asked RT a question, are you hitting SG as I wanted to know if there was more alliance behind them on the rim or not.

Clocks and DRM are slapping the MRA of The Shadows around but they won't quit, they just colonise. I have nothing else planned so I will take them city's to

DeletedUser18468

Hey all,

I havent really be taking much notice of the bigger Alliances in this world as i came here a little late. But now im looking up and wondering who is fighting who ?

DeletedUser20688

Clocks Vs SG's
Clocks Vs Polar Bears
Noobs Vs illu's
BE Vs War MRA
RT Vs North Preds

DeletedUser

And we're rolling and rolling ... Whatever makes you happy sweetheart :) just explain us what made you soooooooo upset about my posts? I'm just curious

Ps - sorry could you elaborate what did you mean by googling? I left my crystal ball at home so couldn't really guess where you were going with google thing
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=konjetina&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

who said i was upset by your post lol, you made funny post then i quoted yours but apperently it wasnt funny to you as it concerns you and yours alliance...

PS - just wondering... ball or brain was left at home
you know when you google something it show something like this "About 266,000 results" , so if you really wanna know you will have to try harder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31852

Some corrections to that now, North Preds either joined RT but most came in SG/S I believe... so its RT vs SG's now...

DeletedUser31852

Noobs used to keep the mouths closed? Have you been living under a rock for these part few months?
Sorry about that, NOOBS were growing and good and attacking, except for keeping mouths shut... lol How could I say that!

DeletedUser

FYI War Dragons and War Dogs are not the same alliance, nor "academies" of each other. It just ended up like this when CFK, plagued by inactivity was pretty much demolished, the norther members of the alliance (previously from an alliance called The Dragon Brotherhood or something?) and a the active portion of a smaller alliance called Warmongers made a joint alliance called War Dragons. What was left of the old CFK changed their name to War Dogs for reasons unknown to me..

We are allies but that's about it, different leaders, different outlooks on the future.