Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser20688

Polar Bears are actually the most stupid alliance in this server

They take in all of our enemy players and then say don't touch them please

Are these fools serious?

DeletedUser

Now even Dutch Legend is founding cities (facepalm)

Is there anyone is SG who hasn't?

DeletedUser

Now even Dutch Legend is founding cities (facepalm)

Is there anyone is SG who hasn't?

Sors the Fighter is here again?:)
Tells us Sors details how you approached RT to help you with SG ;))) please share with us... So DRM are not enough, actium elite need more help

as my grandma would say to you Sors - Ze ta hanba nefackuje Sors
feel free to use google translate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We can talk like this for ages..Still you cant remove SG from Actium, nor SG can remove CM atm..
But the fact is that CM, SG, and DRM are the only 3 alliances who are fighting on Actium, I mean real fight..Those 3 alliances are in the middle..
In meantime..You have Polar Bears holding one part of the ocean, they have safe zone, same as for Noobs and Illuminati..
I would say Byzantine Empire, but they are only puppets of CM..Even RT seems to get into that role..

So my view of the future if something does not changes: CM/DRM union vs SG will fight each other till end, and Noobs (they get my vote for this) will win the WW thing..they are playing very smart game atm..Sooo..12 points for them..Just a my view..

DeletedUser

We can talk like this for ages..Still you cant remove SG from Actium, nor SG can remove CM atm..
But the fact is that CM, SG, and DRM are the only 3 alliances who are fighting on Actium, I mean real fight..Those 3 alliances are in the middle..
In meantime..You have Polar Bears holding one part of the ocean, they have safe zone, same as for Noobs and Illuminati..
I would say Byzantine Empire, but they are only puppets of CM..Even RT seems to get into that role..

So my view of the future if something does not changes: CM/DRM union vs SG will fight each other till end, and Noobs (they get my vote for this) will win the WW thing..they are playing very smart game atm..Sooo..12 points for them..Just a my view..

Riiiight, BE hasn't done any real fighting--guess thats why several of our players are ranked top in both offense and defense. Sure, alliances like Tiger Blood, The Syndicate, AVALANCE, Mythic, Cute Fluffy Kittens and several other alliances that went against us would say the same thing...

DeletedUser

You can call yourself a fighter, I do not mind..whatever you want mate..but I think we both know that I said only the truth..:)
Nothing personal..only the truth..

DeletedUser

tbh… CM/DRM vs SG war is not nice. It's actually exhausting
like 2 days ago - CM/DRM spent 70k DBP in two cities, got none of them. They got few others
it's trench battles for shared islands so it's about numbers .. no strategy, no art, nothing smart about this war for island after another, only numbers

I thinks it's different to other wars - most of the islands outside the core are quite spread out and have barely 2-3 towns per island

DeletedUser

Guys, there is no need for single word posts. I know you all love your post counts, but if you have nothing to say, don't post! :p

DeletedUser

ROFL, you didnt see us crying in the forums when AVALANCHE, The Last Knights and Cute Fluffy Kittens were doing joint ops on us for several months.

Two of those alliances no longer exist and the third is falling apart as we speak. Sorry you can't handle the pressure, maybe you should go play sim city.

DeletedUser

ROFL, you didnt see us crying in the forums when AVALANCHE, The Last Knights and Cute Fluffy Kittens were doing joint ops on us for several months.

Two of those alliances no longer exist and the third is falling apart as we speak. Sorry you can't handle the pressure, maybe you should go play sim city.

funny enough - you don't see SG crying on forum either :))) you see clocks crying here much more :)))

ok pushty I'll shut up and will prepare my new year ranking in 2 days :)))

DeletedUser

funny enough - you don't see SG crying on forum either :))) you see clocks crying here much more :)))

ok pushty I'll shut up and will prepare my new year ranking in 2 days :)))

My comments were not directed towards you biikej.

DeletedUser

he then left a few days after, leaving a lot of us who didn't even want war with you guys a little annoyed!

DeletedUser

he then left a few days after, leaving a lot of us who didn't even want war with you guys a little annoyed!

I could understand why you would be annoyed. Pretty cheesy move if you asked me.

DeletedUser

Biike - I never appealed to anyone but my own guys to help me out. I fought a 100k player and cleared him. Sadly someone snuck 120 fts worth of troops and using just my one city I couldn't clear it. The other guys were busy with our multiple claims.

Now I'm going to tell you why it's numbers, SG founded a lot of cities on their islands. We come up and eventually take them one by one. Also when CM took in Force members half your islands were now inhabited by our O55 guys.