Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18571

Usually the person doing the milestones in a world quits, probably because they see others achieving milestones and are disappointed for not accomplishing much.

anyways, Dreadfleet for 25k offensice Bp and 25k Total Bp.

DeletedUser

dont worry. when kyleli quits ill reopen the thread and ask ice to delete this one :p

but i dont believe you with 25k total BP.
ETD reached it first i think.
i want a legit proof.

both had 24xxx and ETD still ahead with 150-200.
this was very close.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i want a legit proof.

DreadFleet did reach it first, but it was indeed very close. I should have made a screenshot, but since smiley posted the milestones on the forum, i thought everybody could just check it if they wanted... Then ETD caught up...

DeletedUser

dont worry. when kyleli quits ill reopen the thread and ask ice to delete this one :p

i want a legit proof.

both had 24xxx and ETD still ahead with 150-200.
this was very close.

It was very close- but we did beat ETD We called it first too :p

DeletedUser

having more DF members posting it doesnt prove it at all. ETD was ahead about 200 points on the totalBP ranking with less then 500Bp to go.
pics or ...

but i dont really care. would be nice if ETD was able to get every single award of this categorey. this will look strange in the future.. ETD all over the place with 1 exception lol.
just kidding^^

DeletedUser

regardless- you have no proof either & we posted first so if neither side can find any proof- I think it goes to DF for posting first :)

DeletedUser

having more DF members posting it doesnt prove it at all. ETD was ahead about 200 points on the totalBP ranking with less then 500Bp to go.
pics or ...

You can prove it by checking the bp evolutions hour by hour of all the members of the two alliances on grepointel (Getting the amount of bp the 27 or 28, then adding hour per hour, looking at who left or join the alliances too...). But that's a lot of work for nothing, since we perfectly know we were there first... Now, if you're willing to pay me ressources to do it, we could talk about it, and you'll have your proof...
By the way, DF was ahead since the 20k (remember toko who posted for the non-existent 20k abp milestone ?), you passed us again at 24k when you make a big jump in bp, but then, you grew slower than us and we reached 25k first. I know, because since the 20k failed post, i was checking the bp often, to see if we'll finally beat ETD at the 25k mark. We did.

DeletedUser11886

lol. Haven't quit *yet*. Don't get your hopes up that quickly!

DeletedUser

we are not talking about the 25k ABP. this clearly goes to you.

im talking about the 25k total BP. you wasnt ahead there 1 single time unless yesterday very close to the 25k mark. There was just 1 or 2 logs missing for ETD to get 25k.
Last time i checked it both were under 25k and ETD was like 200points ahead.
next time i checked it ( 1.5 - 2hours later )both were over 25k. now Dreadlfeet about 150-200points ahead.

but anway, give it to DF kyleli.
even if ETD was maybe first you made a lot of BP in the upcomming hours. so you deserve it more because you guys tried hard.

DeletedUser

we were ahead of you guys up until around 23k- then you guys sped up- but we caught back up & beat you.

I think you juts have to give this one to DF my friend :) can't win em all

Df first to 25k total BP & first to post it here

DeletedUser

we are not talking about the 25k ABP. this clearly goes to you.
im talking about the 25k total BP.

Yes me too. But i clearly made a mistake/confusion, my bad sorry. I started checking the alliance fighters (so total bp) when Toko claim the non-existent 20k abp milestone. And if we clearly won the 25k abp, the 25k bp was way closer, we beat you by a very small margin when i saw it. But i did saw it, or i wouldn't have posted here. And as i said earlier, it can be proved with grepointel, but it's fastidious...

Status
Not open for further replies.