Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

If you guys want to take this thread over, just copy the OP and ill close this one. As a mod, I don't care, its up to you guys.

But personally, I would hate for you to not have a milestone thread. Your choice though.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you check grepointel,... And DreadFleet had 25k total BP before ETD...

thats the point. this is a lie!
check grepo intel and u clearly see a draw.
just coming here and telling me go check grepointel for proof. i did ( took 30minutes) . there is no proof at all! thx for wasting 30 minutes of my life.
so noway u get your award. hell..

60cities award:
if you do the by player by hour calculation ( u have to because they founded) you may see ETD was first with 60cities or maybe not.
the time i posted here was not the time it happend at all. it happend like 12-15hours before.
i didnt checked it to the end because i dont care really. do whatever you like with this award. its def possible that kos elite won it.

if you want to take the award away from etd then go ahead and do the analysis completely like I had to do for your 25k because you told me there is a proof, but it wasnt. sooo lame.

i really dont get it. u guys care so much how DF looks like compared to esp ETD. this is funny. dont worry you get your awards you achieved obviously, but never tell there is a proof on intel when its not. so lets get over it. this is not worth the drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

pfft. hypocrites,

if your gonna tell people to bring proof than go ahead and provide proof aswell and dont call people trolls when they ask you for proof.

me personally I dont care, I just enjoy seeing you shaken up by an award and then seeing you say that you dont care but constantly coming back, lol GG Fraud.

anyways heres some news for you salty grannies
Dreadfleet 50k abp 50k totalBP
opps, I should provide a screenshot before Kekereal and his crew say something

DeletedUser

pfft. hypocrites,

if your gonna tell people to bring proof than go ahead and provide proof aswell and dont call people trolls when they ask you for proof.

me personally I dont care, I just enjoy seeing you shaken up by an award and then seeing you say that you dont care but constantly coming back, lol GG Fraud.

anyways heres some news for you salty grannies
Dreadfleet 50k abp 50k totalBP
opps, I should provide a screenshot before Kekereal and his crew say something

what a liar!
you told me there is a proof on intel and i went there wasted 30minutes of my life to figure out that there is no proof at all. you just said it because you assumed i wouldnt check anyway.so shady, Who is the fraud now?

i dont care about these awards. but i get upset if people lie to me without any reason. next time maybe go ahead and check your statement before posting it on a puplic forum . thx gg gl hf bye

edit : i really hope ice is not just deleting everything.
we have to solve this. DF claiming awards and backing them up with fake-proofs because they believe nobody would check.

DeletedUser14378

keke lets kick smiley in game ;)

DeletedUser11886

GUYS. ITS A GAME. THESE ARE MILESTONES.

Don't argue over it, if you think its wrong just say that you don't think they are accurate, don't just flame each other!

DeletedUser

ye true. im out of this thread. you can fill up every slot with DF, because they gonna tell you there is proof somewhere anyway. I just checked the last because so many people told me about their style in that regard. I think nobody will check it in the future so they win by default.

cya. and anyway thx kyleli for running this thread.

DeletedUser

This drama is getting more and more ridiculous...
Let's look at the facts, just the facts...

I) 25k total BP for DreadFleet

The 29th of january, Smiley called the 25k total BP for DreadFleet, hardly won because ETD was really close. No screenshot was made.
One day later, the milestone is contested by kekeREAL. Exactly, 25 hours later... Then, i posted backing up smiley, saying i indeed saw DF above 25k and ETD under 25k.
kekeREAL then implicitely call both Smiley and me liars.
I answered saying that we don't have screenshot, but checking the hourly evolution of BP on grepointel (and looking at the players who left/join the alliance and when, too), the proof was there. But it was too long to do it. I proposed to do it for ressources in game, though.
Half a day later, the 30th at 20:15, kekeREAL posted that he has confirmation DF won. Curiously, he edited that post yesterday, the 4th of february...

Resume: At least two players of DreadFleet (Smiley and me) saw DF winning the award and said it. No one saw ETD won (obviously, because they didn't).
kekeREAL called us liars. Strange, because he was online 25 hours after the milestone was claimed, so he should have been online the previous day at the same hours, so only 1 hour after the milestone was claimed. Why didn't the checked the ranking then ? Why didn't he contest the milestone ? Why wait for a whole day ?

II) The 60 city count for ETD

On the 3rd of february, kekeREAL claimed two milestones for ETD, 60 cities and 180k total points. The 180k total points is indeed correct, but the 60 cities is false. Smiley called for a proof, probably kinda trolling, but he was actually right to ask, since the claim was wrong. Want a proof ? here it is:

These are grepointel stats. Look at the evolution of points of the players of the alliance. A jump in 1000 points or more mean a new city. There is only the 25 best players of each alliance, but that's enough, since the others all have 1 city anyway.
So, ETD. 64 towns right now. The 64th was conquered or colonized today. Yesterday, they got two. So by the end of february the third, they had 61 cities. On the third, they conquered three cities. So by the end of february the second they had 58 cities !
1360068998-etd-stats.jpg

Kos now. 65 cities right now. Two conquered or colonized today, one yesterday, one the third, and one the second. So by the end of february the first, they had 60 cities !
1360069007-kos-stats.jpg

Proof is done that Kos Elite won the award.

Then, kekeREAL started to contest again the 25k total BP for DreadFleet he admitted DF had won, re-making a drama ! And curiously, he start to contest it again AFTER the one week delay for grepointel stats is over and we can't check it anymore !

So, you want my opinion on this ? I saw DF won the 25k total BP award, and i've had a proof Kos won the 60 cities award just by looking into grepointel.

Meanwhile, i saw kekeREAL lying on the 60 cities award, not even bothering to check it when i did check the award smiley called.
I also saw kekeREAL said DF won the award, then edit his posts and contesting it again ONCE THE PROOF IS GONE !

So i call you, kekeREAL, the only liar here, as well as a sore loser.

DeletedUser27700

Alright, the only thing that matters here is proof. I wont delete the discussion over it, just remember to keep it civil in here.

Now, either you can agree on one alliance or the other, or we call it disputed and list them both. I can't give an opinion here on who won, but this needs to finish before the next one it achieved.

DeletedUser

are you fkn serious? can you read my post before just talking bs? 1 big story = 1 big lie what a shame.

i never said i have a proof for the 60 cities award. i didnt checked kos elite. i said you can look it up and it is maybe true or maybe not. READ IT before talking bs. i never lied,joker!

i claimed the award without proof because i thought we won. i already admitted i might be wrong on this way before you come up with your big lie. its really not a big deal to make a wrong claim because of a simple mistake (not checking carefully enough) . thats my bad. i take that.

but you guys came up with a fake proof on purpose. thats lame! so finally we solved it: i made a mistake because i claimed something without checking and you are a big fraud who faked a proof. period.

the 25k award:

i never said you guys did not won it. i dont know who did! i believied you in the first place but so many people told me about you that i changed my mind and actually did check it. thats why i edited my " u won"

BUT thats not the point at all. you just dont understand. whats wrong with you?

the point is : you told me there is a proof on intel for your award. esp YOU did !

I answered saying that we don't have screenshot, but checking the hourly evolution of BP on grepointel (and looking at the players who left/join the alliance and when, too), the proof was there. But it was too long to do it. I proposed to do it for ressources in game, though.

thats why im upset. this is a lie! i did exactly this ( about 2 days later )! and it turned out to be wrong!

the funny part is you knew it was a lie right of the bat because it was a decision by a few minutes. so obviously its a draw on intel. it has to be! LOL

you assumed nobody would ever invest 30 minutes to look it up by hours so you easily get away with just saying it? smart move, but you got caught this time.

such a shady attitude. im done with you

calling me a liar because you got caught lying like a kiddy. so funny.
i would love to see that guys,like you, play like they talk but they never do ;)

now let me alone. dont spread more lies about me and others.

edit : you can take every single award on the list by default because i wont spend more time checking your imaginary proofs. i think nobody will do, so you basically won them all.

DeletedUser18571

someones jelly,

The only proof I have is seeing the rankings myself. If someone outside DF and Enter the Deceit can come here and confirm they saw the rankings the moment it happened then I will +rep you and if ur near me i Wont atk you.

I was logged in the moment Kos elite reached 60 cities and saw it too. Thats just my side and even if I troll trust me I dont lie.

I wanted to qoute ur post about you confirming that DF won but you edit it to save your skin. Gotta love the forum warriors, they say something and edit their posts to look good. The reason I didnt go to grepointel was because you said you had confirmation, the moment you said that we all thought there was no reason to check.

kyleli nice post man, telling is its a game but the instant someone says something about you it turns into a heated argument,lol

We're all being mature from our side here, were not swearing or overreacting and all we want is some truth.

P.S Thank you yskino.

for sasa and kekereal
stop by my city for some vagisil

DeletedUser

kekeREAL said:
i claimed the award without proof because i thought we won. i already admitted i might be wrong on this way before you come up with your big lie. its really not a big deal to make a wrong claim because of a simple mistake (not checking carefully enough) . thats my bad. i take that.

Yskino said:
Meanwhile, i saw kekeREAL lying on the 60 cities award, not even bothering to check it when i did check the award smiley called.

That's exactly what i said. And for me, telling something without checking if it's true or not, it's lying. That's the scientific way. Telling: "This is true till you prove me wrong", i won't accept it.

kekeREAL said:
but you guys came up with a fake proof on purpose.
Yea, sure... A fake screenshot can be done without problems. If we wanted to fake a proof, we could have anytime. Telling you it can be prove checking grepointel is not faking, it's the truth, and you should know if you use that website/tool. And it was not a matter of minutes, since i checked the rankings after i saw smiley post, and smiley posted while i was away... So there wasn't trouble with a draw, except if grepointel had trouble receiving stats, which can happen when servers are really busy, but that would be quite exceptional.
So yea, checking grepointel tells the truth. By the way, why are you bringing this up again when we can't check anymore ?

kekeREAL said:
I believied you in the first place but so many people told me about you that i changed my mind and actually did check it. thats why i edited my " u won"

Yea, you "believed" me so much, even after i told here i had seen it in the rankings, that you keep asking for a proof. By the way, who told you what about me ? I'm not a liar, and i don't see any reason people would lie to try to bring my reputation down.

kekeREAL said:
the point is : you told me there is a proof on intel for your award. esp YOU did !
Cause there was.

kekeREAL said:
the funny part is you knew it was a lie right of the bat because it was a decision by a few minutes. so obviously its a draw on intel. it has to be! LOL

you assumed nobody would ever invest 30 minutes to look it up by hours so you easily get away with just saying it? smart move, but you got caught this time.
I already said earlier in this post that it was not a matter of minutes, but rather around 2-3 hours, at worse.

kekeREAL said:
such a shady attitude. im done with you
now let me alone. dont spread more lies about me and others.
Yea, good idea. Be done here with your lies and twisting of truths. And stop calling me a liar when YOU are the one obviously lying.

kekeREAL said:
edit : you can take every single award on the list by default because i wont spend more time checking your imaginary proofs. i think nobody will do, so you basically won them all.
ETD is the only alliance who claimed 2 awards they didn't won, 60 cities and 25k total bp they want to share. Or should i say, you claimed both awards... The rest of your alliance may be honest.

DeletedUser18571

Cause there was is.

You agree with us when proof is available and now that its not u want to argue over it.

I dont mind Enter the Deceit claiming awards, I only mind that they receive the awards without proof and everybody else is treated like criminals, lol u need to give us a cavity check before we claim.

Maybe I should have kissed up to kyleli instead of trolling him and TBH.

DeletedUser

I already said earlier in this post that it was not a matter of minutes, but rather around 2-3 hours, at worse.

there we go. as i said. i checked it a few days ago thats why i came up with it again. grepointel messed it up maybe.
there was clearly shown that ETD and DF reached 25k in the same hour. thats a fact.

you said there is a proof but there wasnt.
maybe a mistake by you because you didnt checked it yourself and did not notice intel tracked it in the same hour.
if thats the case your lie would not be on purpose technically and i would apologize.

so basically you said its possible that intel messes it up. so you admitting at the moment you told me to check intel for proof you wasnt sure it will be 100% legit. is that true? so you just made a mistake instead of lying?like i did on the 60cities. like i just claimed it without checking( i checked TSF and DF only). my bad. but hell no lie at all.

i was really upset because you said like "go check it. i know we won." i said ok fine i believe you "you won". ( what i edited)
2days later because i got some strange msgs about you guys i said to myself ok lets check intel.
i invested 30mins to check every single user by hour and came to the conclusion that this isnt a proof at all.
intel set it to the same hour.

i was like " WHAT THE... this guy tricked me"

thats the whole issue for me.you really have to understand thats its not about the award. i dont give a ... about this award. its about how you made me believe you.

That's exactly what i said. And for me, telling something without checking if it's true or not, it's lying. That's the scientific way. Telling: "This is true till you prove me wrong", i won't accept it.
calling me a liar does not make any sence. the sad part is you know it. you calling " making a mistake because i claimed without proof " a lie? well then you guys are liars aswell LOL. for me and for pretty much every other person in the universe this is not a lie. its just laziness :D

but you tricked me on intel. maybe not on purpose,then i would apologize if you admit it.

DeletedUser

maybe a mistake by you because you didnt checked it yourself and did not notice intel tracked it in the same hour.
if thats the case your lie would not be on purpose technically and i would apologize.

I said i saw it on the rankings, and that i would check on grepointel so you can have your proof only if you gave me ressources for it, since it takes so long to do. Page 8, post 75. Here's the quote:

You can prove it by checking the bp evolutions hour by hour of all the members of the two alliances on grepointel (Getting the amount of bp the 27 or 28, then adding hour per hour, looking at who left or join the alliances too...). But that's a lot of work for nothing, since we perfectly know we were there first... Now, if you're willing to pay me ressources to do it, we could talk about it, and you'll have your proof...
[...]
I know, because since the 20k failed post, i was checking the bp often, to see if we'll finally beat ETD at the 25k mark. We did.

kekeREAL said:
so basically you said its possible that intel messes it up.
Yes, it's possible. But i use it since nearly two years and it had let me down only twice, though i don't use it that often for BP.

kekeREAL said:
like i did on the 60cities. like i just claimed it without checking( i checked TSF and DF only). my bad. but hell no lie at all.
Check the 60 cities on grepointel takes one minute. Hell, 30 seconds if you have a fast internet. Nothing like the work to check hour by hour the bp for all players of two alliances, plus or minus the one who left / joined ! And i had no reason to check on grepointel for the 25k bp award since I SAW IT in the rankings. I had already check the truth of it !

kekeREAL said:
2days later because i got some strange msgs about you guys i said to myself ok lets check intel.
Strange messages ? From whom, about whom ? People we rimmed being mad ? We did nothing wrong. I've played against Smiley in Calydon, and though i recognize he can easily pi*ss off anyone and is a troll master, i never saw him lying. And i'm known for being trustworthy too. So who is telling rumors about us ?

kekeREAL said:
i invested 30mins to check every single user by hour and came to the conclusion that this isnt a proof at all.
intel set it to the same hour.
i was like " this guy tricked me"
If you know how to use grepointel well and don't just mess up, if grepointel really failed to register the bp (we can't verify it know...), then i apologize for wasting your time.

The main point here is Smiley and me SAW it. Why would we lie for ONE milestone in ONE OUT OF 57 world in ONE GAME out the thousands that exists, and with nothing to gain !? Seriously... You still called us eagerly liars, then tell you have proof we won (if you hadn't, don't lie to say you have !), then delete it and say we lie again, and lie (because of default checking ?) about another award... Yea, of course, i'm pi*ssed.

You lied twice (telling you had proof we won if you hadn't, and not checking the cities before claiming an award when it takes one minute to do it). And you call us liars... I'm sick of it.

DeletedUser

how you can call "not checking for proof" a lie when i did it and not a lie when you did it???
i saw we got 60cities, i checked TSF and DF and was like "oh we won the others wont have it anyway^^"

basically the same like you did when you checked the BP ranking. ( obv the BP ranking is more accuarate because you just see the fact)
but a proof is something where other people can see it aswell. your word isnt a proof neither mine. so we both did not have any proof at all.
so on this matter we definitely are no liars at all. never said that.

i called you a liar because i felt like i got tricked. i expected a legit proof on intel and didnt found one. ( obv im not 100% sure i made no mistake in the calculation. how could I be)

thats its.
im sorry for the claiming without proof because of laziness. i never lied. i truely believed we won lol. uhhh my bad.
im sorry for calling you a liar if this whole grepo intel was just a mistake and not something on purpose.

DeletedUser

I saw Smiley claim the milestone here. I checked the ranking, i saw it with my own eyes. I had proof it was the truth, so i posted here to back him up. I was sure DF won that award.
You claimed the 60 cities without checking all the others alliances who could have done it too. You weren't sure ETD won that award, yet you claimed it. Here is the difference i made in my posts.

Still, it's true it's probably cause of laziness, not of the intend to trick people.

For grepointel, as i already said, i didn't checked it myself, and told you it could be done, because it's possible to do it, even explaining how to do it. Only reason it could fail is if the servers fail to transmit the info or send if with delay, which would be a really surprising stroke of bad luck. I had no reason to check it, i knew we won the award and never expected this to turn into this drama.

DeletedUser

Sure, i'd love to drop the drama, though there's still 3 milestones to correct:

10000 points, H3kz, not Hk3z.
60 cities, Kos Elite, not ETD.
25k total bp, DF, not DF and ETD.

DeletedUser11886

^^ I'll take what he says. If you disagree just tell me... don't shout 'HE IS WRONG UGMM!!'

Hey, Smiley, I saw it :p Where's my +rep?

Open that spoiler after your done +repping me. lol.
Lol jks.

Status
Not open for further replies.