Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I didn't see you post a screenshot for any of your milestones.....probably because you didn't think it was a big deal, right?
i didnt because it was NOT close. the only time it was close was on the 2k avg with codex. i made a screenshot and posted it. its pretty normal to post a screenshot when a ride which takes a few weeks gets decided by minutes. its called a photo finish because there is a photo ;)

in addiation to that poeple like these photo finishes a lot. so its a good thing to do :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way, another milestones was reached:

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 10+members) to: xander10101, founder of "Masters of Rouge Chaos", 25 members left when he disbanded the alliance.

DeletedUser

keke real got his milestone updated, but there's still three other missing, 25k abp and 25k bp for DF, and Minor Disband for xander10101.

DeletedUser18571

Lol, give the bp total milestone to anyone,

give it to The brotherhood for the hell of it.

I'll say this in advance, 50k atk BP for Dreadfleet, and 50k total bp for Dreadfleet aswell.

Dont forget to pay the oracle

DeletedUser11886

Okay, the only reason I haven't put down those three are because of the confusion about them... DF gets 50k ATK and 50k TBP? Updated 5 of them.

DeletedUser

kyleli do this seriously or just give this job to someone else...
you really put DF on 50k BP and 50k TBP Oo.

Do you even play this world anymore?If you think about it. Basically you confirming with your 50k BP update that your city ingame is FFA. LOL

DeletedUser11886

Fine, I'll remove them. lol. You caught me.

Anyways, reading the stats are telling me that people are attacking those without an alliance mostly and are farming a lot... not a lot of Alliance vs Alliance battles.

DeletedUser

You should look at Kos Elite City count, lol screenshot or its not true.
no trolling because its offtopic,

you can check the hourly stats on intel like i had to for your 50k bp. you have to do it by players because they are founding like pros.

DeletedUser

lol its not trolling if its about milestones :)

its not trolling if we look further into things- I want proof posted here my friend :)

DeletedUser18571

You guys are hilarious, you come here saying no proof no award and yet you receive the award without proof,

I'm too lazy to check intel for it but who cares really since kyleli is soo misinformed and giving out milestones to anyone (like when i said 50k abp for Df and he gave us the award without checking).

Kos Elite Had 62 towns the moment you guys claimed this award.

DeletedUser

no trolling because its offtopic,

you can check the hourly stats on intel like i had to for your 50k bp. you have to do it by players because they are founding like pros.

Actually, if you check grepointel, Kos Elite had 60 cities before ETD... And DreadFleet had 25k total BP before ETD...
But ETD is shown in the milestone for both awards... Logic...

Ice, you should delete this thread. It's not that useful since it has no impact on the game, and keke is making everyone get a bad mood by acting like a child whining because he didn't won everything.

DeletedUser18571

Actually, if you check grepointel, Kos Elite had 60 cities before ETD... And DreadFleet had 25k total BP before ETD...
But ETD is shown in the milestone for both awards... Logic...

Ice, you should delete this thread. It's not that useful since it has no impact on the game, and keke is making everyone get a bad mood by acting like a child whining because he didn't won everything.

yup. delete it and lets hope whoever does Milestones isnt biased.

We have nothign against ETD , but please take the time to look things over before assuming you guys did it first.

I hate seeing alliances working hard for somethign and others taking credit.

GG, Frauds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32630

hey thanks for looking out for KOS elite on the 60 city thing. yeah we won it but we only came to the KOS server for 1 award. I'm sure you all came here for that award also. this is at least entertaining.

we are however the first alliance with over 10 members (11 now) with multiple cities. might as well make up a new milestone since these all mean so much! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.