Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38209

can I have an award for not bleeding out via my eyes and ears after reading this - opps gotta go my two year old is whinging about something inconsequential that hasn't quite worked out for him :)

DeletedUser18571

50k total Bp for dreadfleet.

I wanna see if ETD will say im a liar when they reach 50k BP.

DeletedUser18571

Well don't provoke another drama fest :p
I hope you have a screen shot

lol, i love the drama, did you see how dead this forum was yesterday when no one argued.

screenshot pfft, my words are all the proof needed.

DeletedUser38209

I believe you , who couldn't when you have such a happy name

DeletedUser18571

I believe you , who couldn't when you have such a happy name

ha ha ha uh he he ha.. and I thought my jokes were bad. brushen up on ur trolling skills then we can have some fun.

anyways back on topic,

DF wins 50k total Bp anyone disagreeing? no? well kyleli logs in at 3 if im correct so if anyone wants to dispute this milestone speak now or forever hold your peace.

DeletedUser18571

hmmm, I wanna call ur bluff,

theres an upcoming milestone and its really close between DF and enter the Deceit, 5k alliance average, another round of drama?? yes pls

both are at 4.7k

DeletedUser27700

Well. I am actually happy with this thread. You guys argued but kept it on-topic and game based.
Way to internet-brawl :D

DeletedUser11886

Sorry, I have been sick :p Attack me if you want with this information but it really doesn't matter. lol.

Soo Smiley, 50k TBP for DreadFleet. Nice job DF.

DeletedUser18571

I took a screenshot too, i wanted someone to say we didnt reach it and start an argument then when it gets serious i was gonna post the screenshot and laugh at them.

DeletedUser

I nearly took a second screenshot, since one hour after the first, ETD had 4999 average. Would have been perfect for trolling in case of argument. But well...

DeletedUser31161

Requesting cotolition for BB. We got the whole 054 against us. Though i dont think they meet requirments its something to take on a whole ocean against about 35 cities

DeletedUser

Some milestones weren't claimed...

10k abp for HonkyHorseGallon.
15k dbp for ETD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oups, i've been corrected, and i was making an error against my team-mates...

10k total bp is for Larso, not HonkyHorseGallon. Larso also won the 25k total points (for cities).
Still 10k abp for HonkyHorseGallon and 15k dbp for ETD.

Status
Not open for further replies.