Pre World Paros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Simple answer if you in venom go SW if your not go NE you will live a little longer...

Venom 2.0 will boss this world.

DeletedUser38652

Simple answer if you in venom go SW if your not go NE you will live a little longer...

Venom 2.0 will boss this world.

If Venom fails.... Everyone has to +1 me... If the first alliance 'I join' falls I'll +1 everyone on the venom list

DeletedUser

Heyy shrefty, you mind taking me under your wing? I tried re-joining helorus though things are pretty messed up there :p I'm slightly experienced as in i've been playing this game for so long it's shocking that I still suck at it so much. Ahaha jokes, I know what i'm doing and i'll help out, just don't expect me to be #1 :p

DeletedUser

But knowing how difficult it is to get enough active players you'll probably take what you can get :D

DeletedUser

Ohh like the new world settings are awsome.

shame they are weighting to open up forum for this world i wanna see the other alliances are gonna be.

DeletedUser30636

Heyy shrefty, you mind taking me under your wing? I tried re-joining helorus though things are pretty messed up there :p I'm slightly experienced as in i've been playing this game for so long it's shocking that I still suck at it so much. Ahaha jokes, I know what i'm doing and i'll help out, just don't expect me to be #1 :p

hey yea sure just make sure you go NW, and if your not number 1 your done! i keed i keed, i wouldnt expect that :)

DeletedUser30636

sorta i made one for oropos, check the premade section. i didnt want to make another one though because ive already made a couple

DeletedUser

Hello guys.
I'm italian player, I don't speak english very good, but i hope to find a good alliance with strong players!!
Tomorrow I will start to play with you this world, my nick game is the same.
Good Luck everybody, have a fun time.

DeletedUser30636

Hello guys.
I'm italian player, I don't speak english very good, but i hope to find a good alliance with strong players!!
Tomorrow I will start to play with you this world, my nick game is the same.
Good Luck everybody, have a fun time.
and join Haze! were starting to get a decent foundation! if your interested just message me when the world comes out, were going NW
sorry for double posting

DeletedUser33530

nw... you might have some fight with venom in that direction :p
The guys im bringing arent coming to win the world win just want to be like red mist and destroy in everything for a few months. Also look up the alliance harbingers in delta. I have there their old leader joining me and he will get some of his old mates to come to so i think we will be fine.

DeletedUser

no1 replied to my question, can you plz tell me the hour when the world will open...should be today but im intrested in the hour of opening. ty lads

Status
Not open for further replies.