Pre World Paros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30636

no1 replied to my question, can you plz tell me the hour when the world will open...should be today but im intrested in the hour of opening. ty lads

we dont know, i think its random every world

DeletedUser

Dear players joining this world,

I am here to say that myself, LIEUTENANT CAKE, and my partner, jjmeow, will be opening an alliance in the NorthWest direction. The alliance name will be Vendetta and if you would like to join, please message one of us in game tomorrow and we will respond as fast as we can. We both have been playing for a while and are experienced within the game. Any questions, message one of us as well. One last thing, when we invite you, the invite will be withdrawn within 24 hours since the alliance limit is small.

Thank you,

~Cake

Edit: I changed the direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Dear players joining this world,

I am here to say that myself, LIEUTENANT CAKE, and my partner, jjmeow, will be opening an alliance in the SouthWest direction. The alliance name will be Vendetta and if you would like to join, please message one of us in game tomorrow and we will respond as fast as we can. We both have been playing for a while and are experienced within the game. Any questions, message one of us as well. One last thing, when we invite you, the invite will be withdrawn within 24 hours since the alliance limit is small.

Thank you,

~Cake
just get your buddy and join Haze in NW instead :)

DeletedUser

just get your buddy and join Haze in NW instead :)

If the alliance fails, you can expect us to join :) I want to try and run an alliance and start it up by myself with someone else for once because on Knossos and Myonia, I joined and became leader (In other words, I just want to start an alliance with one of my old friends) :)

DeletedUser30636

If the alliance fails, you can expect us to join :) I want to try and run an alliance and start it up by myself with someone else for once because on Knossos and Myonia, I joined and became leader (In other words, I just want to start an alliance with one of my old friends) :)

sounds good :)

DeletedUser

league of super evil will go south east. Join us when the world opens ventrans wanted

DeletedUser

it depends if the world has any bugs it may not open till late tommrow

DeletedUser

Thanks for the offer but i think i will be fine in League Of Super Evil

DeletedUser

Join us in the North East. Opening when the world opens if we can get online. Alliance name will be Vendetta.

DeletedUser29987

Love how everyone is saying 'Hey, join me' over and over. But I'm sad because no one has even mentioned the SouthEast.

I mean, SW, NW are the most popular be far, and then NE quite a way off, but poor old SE.

DeletedUser

People still go into the SE. I'd prefer the SW over all, but we decided to go NE

DeletedUser30636

Love how everyone is saying 'Hey, join me' over and over. But I'm sad because no one has even mentioned the SouthEast.

I mean, SW, NW are the most popular be far, and then NE quite a way off, but poor old SE.
where are you joining?

DeletedUser

awww damn i am going to give some love to the south east we will move there when the world opens

DeletedUser

And ours. World opens Tomorrow. Pre-made Alliance: Vendetta is the thread if you're interested :)

DeletedUser33530

i prefer the southeast but i was looking to change it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.