Pre World Paros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh... Venom 2.0 will dominate and I will conquer Joris. Good enough for ya?

DeletedUser15581

Really getting back to the topic:

I am wondering the effects of a 8 day beginner protection in a speed 2 world. Guess everyone will have walls and biremes. No easy 500 point farms... The 9th day will be really mad, huge exchange of BPs... most happening compared to any previous world (or did some other world have similar settings?) Maybe some premium users will be gunning for a 2nd city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think you may have got things mixed up as it's a speed 2 world with 8 days BP. the unit speed is 3

DeletedUser15581

Oops... typo there. Edited.
But 8 days is still a lot, I have usually seen 4-7 days of BP. It gives semi-active players that much extra time to build walls and biremes...

DeletedUser

yeah i know what you mean but think of it this way, it gives you extra time to build your offense as well ;)

DeletedUser

Ohh yeah, going to be very active on this world, im going SW Direction if anyone wants to invite me to a premade alliance. (active on AF too)

DeletedUser11965

Everyone going SW. I hope you have insurance to cover for the damage done to you mentally and physically.

DeletedUser30636

let me keep this on the front page, still need more members.... hmu

DeletedUser19042

I'm nervous as well. :p

I hope somewhere at noon. Not in the middle of the night I hope...:)

DeletedUser

.............. Not everyone going to sw most pros ( says nothing about myself ;) ) are joining venom 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.