Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser

Joseph,you vs.68 players.I think you lose:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Not on this world but this thread has caught my attention because I thought it was the LoL from Myonia which is actually a great alliance. But I would rather 1 good, communicative player than 68 selfish, rubbish players. Not talking about your alliance or anyone in particular. Just my opinion

DeletedUser40768

I can definitely beat 68 players who don't even communicate with each other efficiently, especially when I will probably end up seeing swords and archers in some of those attacks. Actually now that I think of it you only have 3 guys on my island, so you better be ready to meet a bireme wall when beginner's protection ends ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

We will destroy your bireme wall with hundereds of LS :D

Okay not even sure if half of your players will remember to research light ships before beginner's protection ends but whatever. Also what happened to fighting Erebus, have you already given up on fighting them and instead are now focused on me ;)

DeletedUser40768

Okay not even sure if half of your players will remember to research light ships before beginner's protection ends but whatever. Also what happened to fighting Erebus, have you already given up on fighting them and instead are now focused on me ;)

You never answered my question about what happened to fighting Erebus, are you so worried about me that you are afraid of fighting another alliance at the same time :p

DeletedUser

I haven't replied up until now because I think all you want is attention, because you are sad and lonely. That's why you not only spied; and I do mean spied on an alliance and published the results. You love it, because you don't get attention elsewhere.

You can reply, but I won't be back on this thread to read it; so like everything that's gone before, it will be a waste of time for anyone with a modicum of an interesting life.

vita nimis breves!

DeletedUser40768

I haven't replied up until now because I think all you want is attention, because you are sad and lonely. That's why you not only spied; and I do mean spied on an alliance and published the results. You love it, because you don't get attention elsewhere.

You can reply, but I won't be back on this thread to read it; so like everything that's gone before, it will be a waste of time for anyone with a modicum of an interesting life.

vita nimis breves!

lol I think you guys in League of Legions are sad and lonely, every LoL player who has posted here has acted immature, by either lying about me or by threatening me. So am I really the sad and lonely one in this conversation, because I have said nothing but facts and you know it. Also can an experienced En player please give League of Legions the definition of a spy, because apparently they don't seem to know that a spy has to work for someone and I don't work for no one here. I just joined your alliance after a random invite and saw how terrible the alliance was, and wanted everyone to get a good laugh at a ridiculous MRA. League of Legions you guys do know that every time you complain in this thread you are only making more people laugh at you guys :D

DeletedUser

that is the only reason to do this there may be spies all over grepolis but this is different he discriminates us on an extremely large scale fro attention(he is the talk of rizinia) he is probably like 7

DeletedUser

vita nimis breves!

so you are saying all players those who post in grepo forum are attention hunter
i think then you don't know what is meaning of forum

DeletedUser

exactly that is what I am saying he works for nobody so what is his purpose