Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser40768

I have more experience than you.Not on this server, in roumanian server.

So what I watched a Romanian alliance on the US server get crushed, face it on the romania server there isn't much competition ;)

DeletedUser

I want to says.I don't play much on englesh server.
And Joseph if you have experience you don't spy all alliances for no one

DeletedUser40768

I want to says.I don't play much on englesh server.
And Joseph if you have experience you don't spy all alliances for no one

Do you know how to play this game, it is not spying it is called sabotaging an alliance :)

Whiever de-repped me without signing it says more about you than me

I got minused rep to, I wonder who did that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Somebody minused repped me saying "why did you minus rep me", I haven't minused repped anyone. In fact, I plus repped Joseph nieves. Only person I ever repped.

DeletedUser

i dont understand what is the problem being a noob?? are newbies not welcome in the new servers?? as far as i have seen, most oldies are so old, they dont survive the world for long. they quit - maybe because their heart and muscles are weak and too much action can cause heart attack or something as sinister to them. noobs on they other can cause serious damage if they survive.

DeletedUser

i dont understand what is the problem being a noob?? are newbies not welcome in the new servers?? as far as i have seen, most oldies are so old, they dont survive the world for long. they quit - maybe because their heart and muscles are weak and too much action can cause heart attack or something as sinister to them. noobs on they other can cause serious damage if they survive.

Say that to Daizan

DeletedUser40768

Are you are referring to what me and dr.devil were talking about. If you are I have no problem with noobs at all, I am just telling him his alliance won't be able to have my city as there first conquest if he can't properly lead his group.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you are referring to what me and dr.devil were talking about. If you are I have no problem with noobs at all, I am just telling him his alliance won't be able to have my city as there first conquest if he can't properly lead his group.

i posted because this thread started about an alliance which had some interesting ideas. posts were funny. but then maybe it sidetracked into an argument of who is more experienced. in my opinion, more experienced guys are simply old. lol even glz dont like oldies. they just dont have that kind of energy. i have seen it.

anyway, i just saw that daizan has started an alliance in poros or something. i am sure he will quit after a while when the world starts to become young. you see his medals and all. i bet he wont receive even half of it before he quits. its nothing personal and certainly not his fault. its just that he wont enjoy the new world as he enjoyed the old ones and real life always makes us to leave.