Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser958

Joseph nobody will be able to conquer you :p
I will personally turtle up and help you if needed! xD But then again... Who needs help vs that alliance...

DeletedUser40768

Joseph nobody will be able to conquer you :p
I will personally turtle up and help you if needed! xD But then again... Who needs help vs that alliance...

lol I probably won't need help until the Age of World Wonders, assuming that they make it that far which they won't :p
I am just turtling up so they can be another unsatisfied customer when I end up wiping out all of there offense ;) I have only been playing in this world for about 24 hours and I already have a wall on level 6 and I have built 100 swords, at this rate I should have a wall on 20 and a few hundred swords before bp ends :D

DeletedUser38792

So are you denying that we received this message:

adr_zpsfb85c2db.jpg

And what alliance is he in Joseph? :)

DeletedUser40768

Is my alliance names League of Legions? No. How would you receive a mass mail from Immortals if the guy who sent it isn't even in Immortals?

This thread is about League of Legions though......

DeletedUser38792

But this particular conversation was not? Or was it.

LOL these guys. Messaged us yesterday for a pact, were rejected.

Have had no less than 3 pact invites drop since then. Wonder if it's a communication issue or if they think that badgering the heck out of us will get us to pact with them?

Toria

lol Well when I was there they sent a Mass Mail saying they sent all these pacts so they can have more help fighting Erebus :)

DeletedUser32577

Well I thought Toria Ariadne was referring to The League of Legions, not to sure though I could be mistakened.

Was indeed talking about League of Legions... haven't received any communication from Immortals as of yet.

Toria

DeletedUser40768

I meant good luck to the other guy :p

lol Oh now that makes sense :D Yeah they can have fun attacking me, and I will have fun turtling and collecting easy bp. In fact I will help League of Legions out here and tell them what my defense is in my first 30 hours since I joined this world, I have 120 swordsmen, city wall on level 8, and the 10 archers from the quest. Of course I will build more defense and upgrade my wall before beginner's protection ends although I might not need to ;)

DeletedUser

they won't have time to attack you if they work as a team sorry :p
I would think they should send a CS at me ;)

Last edited by a moderator: