Pre World Sestos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussing the upcoming world, Sestos (EN63). As always, the thread will be closed once the world has been opened.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser40748

already a new world ? rizinia is open for 1 week now with only 13k players on it.

this is just wrong and not needed yet imo ... . Before i started on rizinia i played on the NL servers, been 3 months since a new world opend there, you should open a new world over there before even thincking of opening another 1 here

DeletedUser21770

While I agree with you javice, it isn't Richard who sets these worlds up, but Innogames. Don't shoot the messenger.

Anywho since this world is opening soon, when will we find out the settings?

DeletedUser40748

While I agree with you javice, it isn't Richard who sets these worlds up, but Innogames. Don't shoot the messenger.

Anywho since this world is opening soon, when will we find out the settings?

true, but since he's the messenger, he could send a message back to them !

DeletedUser

already a new world ? rizinia is open for 1 week now with only 13k players on it.

this is just wrong and not needed yet imo ... . Before i started on rizinia i played on the NL servers, been 3 months since a new world opend there, you should open a new world over there before even thincking of opening another 1 here

Agreed.

DeletedUser

settings

speed:1
unit speed:2
alliance cap:50
begginer protection:6 days

haha maybe it will come that way am sure

DeletedUser5554

Dear Inno...Seriously STOP doing what you're doing. It's been about three weeks since paros and one week since Rizinia. Combined they don't even fill Paros. You aren't even giving the worlds a chance anymore.

DeletedUser21770

Agreed again. I doubt they'll slow it down unless they're given good reason though besides 'it's too soon'.

Tbh if it's speed 1 or 2 I may give it a shot regardless of the other settings, purely because I will be able to fit those speeds with my lifestyle (and to be in the core again after a year and a half away would be awesome!)

DeletedUser

Probably a speed 1, last two were 3 and 2
Barely anybody will join with rizinia bp just ending

DeletedUser

I'd like to start an alliance in one of the core oceans that barely anyone wants to join. For most worlds north east is where everyone goes

DeletedUser5554

I'm not even going into the new world probably its going to be so spread thin and dead. Paros seems to be full of life despite the small community. There's many good fights to be had there still.

DeletedUser21770

I'm planning to make an alliance there should the settings be good.

DeletedUser

I hope this world is
World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2-3
Morale: no
Alliance Cap: 100-200 (there'll be mras to kill)
Beginners Protection: 5 day
Conquer system: don't care

DeletedUser24914

I want a speed 3 world that starts in june. That would be excellent.

DeletedUser29240

I hope it has the slowest settings and a 30 alliance cap, inactive moral, and 3 day Battle protection. Although Richard did post a poll concerning what the next settings would be.
But I would love the settings I suggested I could play on a fast and a slow world

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Inno is releasing a new world already? Paros and Rizinia hasn't even been around for that long, this is just terrible. No wonder why people don't stay on one world long enough because they all want to get to the new world early and see if they can do better.

Pathetic, really winds me up, nice one Inno, thumbs up!

DeletedUser31161

Inno: Worlds loose players (Because of them getting conquered) but there is no way to repopulate them with you making all these new worlds. Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.