Pre World Sestos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5554

Inno: Worlds loose players (Because of them getting conquered) but there is no way to repopulate them with you making all these new worlds. Stop

When Pengy says something that the public can totally agree with then it's time to probably start listening to the players.

DeletedUser

When I got back to this game last April or March the newest world was en36, now look where we are.

DeletedUser31161

When Pengy says something that the public can totally agree with then it's time to probably start listening to the players.

hey wait a minute nod. all you do is argue and argue and incite arguments. look what happened here :Angry:... :D

DeletedUser

If people stop spending so much money on gold when servers start this won't happen (new worlds opening)

I agree though, don't shoot the messenger but still I believe the messenger should stand up for us. Every world released these days just dies out after 3 weeks.

There was a world released last week and another coming, it's a joke.

DeletedUser

Are they trying to kill Grepolis to launch a new game somewhere else ?

They claim that opening new worlds is expensive, looks like they have too much money (with all those simmers).

maybe they'll try a boring world
Speed 1
Unit speed 1
Alliance cap : 500
Morale : ON
BP : 30 days (enough time for 4 new worlds to open)

DeletedUser23986

Rizinia is not even filled 3/4. This kills all arguements which try to say, that new worlds are released to accommodate new players, as previous ones get filled. I see the amount of world hopping has reduced, yet, INNO doesn't want to keep it fair enough.

DeletedUser

If people stop spending so much money on gold when servers start this won't happen (new worlds opening)

I agree though, don't shoot the messenger but still I believe the messenger should stand up for us. Every world released these days just dies out after 3 weeks.

There was a world released last week and another coming, it's a joke.

Richard is great at sending stuff to Inno, last time we complained lots about this speed (Around Calydon i think) he passed it on to his bosses, and we where able to have a slight world slow-down for a while. Seem now its sped up again though :/

DeletedUser

I think would be good idea to create a world without premium Features so everybody will be equally grow otherwise joining just after couple of days in any new world makes me feel so tiny

DeletedUser

So when we can see the settings. I'm ready for a new world and please make it like this?

Speed:1
Untile Speed:2
Alliance cap:50
Begginer protection:3 days
Morale:Yes
Conquer:Conquest

This it's how i like the game

DeletedUser

I like the new worlds quickly, so certain worlds don't fill up.

I want these settings:

Alliance Cap: 75
Morale: NO
Conquer: Revolt
Beginners protection:5 days
Speed:2
Unit Speed:2

I don't know if I'll be in this world...

I think would be good idea to create a world without premium Features so everybody will be equally grow otherwise joining just after couple of days in any new world makes me feel so tiny

I agree. But inno won't because the they won't make more money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

I want these settings:

Alliance Cap: 75
Morale: NO
Conquer: Revolt
Beginners protection:5 days
Speed:2
Unit Speed:2

Paros settings:

Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 99; Beginners Protection: 8 Days; Revolt; Morale - Inactive

DeletedUser5554

I like the new worlds quickly, so certain worlds don't fill up.
Please tell me the point of playing dead worlds? Is that the only way you can thrive or something?

I don't know if I'll be in this world...
Okay? Then in my humble opinion you certainly shouldn't be taking part in asking for world settings or even a new world for that matter you clearly can't handle it so don't say something that would ruin it for other people.

I agree. But inno won't because the they won't make more money.
Far be it from a business that needs money to thrive and give us better things to want to make money right? The only problem here is world release rates. Which honestly if world 63 is a bust they will probably scale back from losses from opening a server.

DeletedUser958

So when we can see the settings. I'm ready for a new world and please make it like this?

Speed:1
Untile Speed:2
Alliance cap:50
Begginer protection:3 days
Morale:Yes
Conquer:Conquest

This it's how i like the game

Funny ally cap should be 50 when you created a MRA in Rizinia:D

And although i agree with most of you who say it's too soon to open a new world, i can't stop thinking... What about NOT joining the new worlds and don't really care about them? If most people did that innogames would probably not open worlds as often. But that's not the case, most in here forget all the players who is NOT using the external forum and who probably like new worlds opening so often;)

DeletedUser23986

I would like a speed 1 world, so that no new world opens for next 14days atleast!

DeletedUser5554

Funny ally cap should be 50 when you created a MRA in Rizinia:D

And although i agree with most of you who say it's too soon to open a new world, i can't stop thinking... What about NOT joining the new worlds and don't really care about them? If most people did that innogames would probably not open worlds as often. But that's not the case, most in here forget all the players who is NOT using the external forum and who probably like new worlds opening so often;)

Those players are called world hoppers. Its like anything really if you make it possible to do something obviously people are going to do it. When to many people do it then the act becomes a serious problem. Play one world maybe two tops. The problem is people world hop when they get rimmed instead of restarting and deciding they want to learn how to avoid being rimmed.

DeletedUser

PSA: If you're complaining about new worlds being released too quickly then stop joining every single one of them, filling them up, creating need for more worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.