perrin al thor - Spy Reports

DeletedUser

I feel like this thread is somewhat bullying... though you may wish people to conquer perrin this is too extreme.

Don't gang up on him like this.

DeletedUser

I feel like this thread is somewhat bullying... though you may wish people to conquer perrin this is too extreme.

lol you tell em rap!!! better yet ask them to come get some .... im still waiting lol i have only been attacked like twice since i got here.....

DeletedUser

I think those of us in 55 are not attacking you because we are not going to go out of our way to go after one player. There is only one player I would go out of my way to conquer and she is next on my hit list :)). Assuming DW isnt mean and beats me to her.

DeletedUser

I think those of us in 55 are not attacking you because we are not going to go out of our way to go after one player. There is only one player I would go out of my way to conquer and she is next on my hit list :)). Assuming DW isnt mean and beats me to her.
who we talking bend ??? saphy?

DeletedUser

Of course ;). If there is anyone who deserves to get rimmed its her. I am sure she is nice and turtled up in her city already.
lol hey she was my ally in pella ...but it will be a good fight i assure you:Angry:

as for who is not attacking me i dont care who it is i just need some bp!!! that way when i bust my little turtle i can take his city as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If anyone deserves to be bullied it's perrin, haha. Anyone wanna collect spy reports on me? I'd be happy to have my city composition posted in externals. Will bring the guy BP, he should be happy if anything. Any press is good press right?

DeletedUser

lol hey she was my ally in pella ...but it will be a good fight i assure you:Angry:

as for who is not attacking me i dont care who it is i just need some bp!!! that way when i bust my little turtle i can take his city as well
It will not be a good fight, it will be Sapphire turtleing and me or DW or whoever gets to her first breaking her little shell. She is an awful player and just outlast people. She is the biggest simmer I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

If anyone deserves to be bullied it's perrin, haha. Anyone wanna collect spy reports on me? I'd be happy to have my city composition posted in externals. Will bring the guy BP, he should be happy if anything. Any press is good press right?

hey deathwish why do i deserve bullying ? im a great guy and easy to get along with.... this from the guy that made an entire alliance want to slit its wrists in rinizia what was it called ? pandemonium right?;) btw nice 13-24.. wrong about my group as we have the 2nd highest average bp among that group, but well written...still no takers for one of my cities:(

It will not be a good fight, it will be Sapphire turtleing and me or DW or whoever gets to her first breaking her little shell. She is an awful player and just outlast people. She is the biggest simmer I have ever seen.
lol ...ouch harsh... im very surprised she is not active on these forums ...... she lived in the pella externals and she did me a solid one there

DeletedUser

hey deathwish why do i deserve bullying ? im a great guy and easy to get along with....

Why do you deserve bullying? Well, you seem to attract it.

this from the guy that made an entire alliance want to slit its wrists in rinizia what was it called ? pandemonium right?;)

Firstly, I didn't make Pandemonium, I simply accepted a leadership position there; So it wasn't an official DW project. Secondly, name me one person who wished to slit their wrists for being in that alliance? Lasted longer then you, seem to remember you being rimmed before we disbanded. You caused an entire group of players to leave BOTRH and create their own spinoff, and watched as your alliance dethroned you as founder and laughed as you were rimmed.

btw nice 13-24.. wrong about my group as we have the 2nd highest average bp among that group, but well written...still no takers for one of my cities:(

While you may have decent BP totals I had to take into consideration how infamous you are and the fact you drag alliances down. To point out the obvious, look at my rep bars and notice how you are in the red.

DeletedUser

Why do you deserve bullying? Well, you seem to attract it.

Firstly, I didn't make Pandemonium, I simply accepted a leadership position there; So it wasn't an official DW project. Secondly, name me one person who wished to slit their wrists for being in that alliance? Lasted longer then you, seem to remember you being rimmed before we disbanded. You caused an entire group of players to leave BOTRH and create their own spinoff, and watched as your alliance dethroned you as founder and laughed as you were rimmed.

While you may have decent BP totals I had to take into consideration how infamous you are and the fact you drag alliances down. To point out the obvious, look at my rep bars and notice how you are in the red.
lol what alliance would that be buddy>? those whiners i had in rinizia ? i have said it before and will say it again worst group i have ever lead .. all the others have been very sucessful .... next who cares about my rep on these forums .. i sure dont .... this is a circle jerk anyways .... a bunch of nerds slapping each other on the back... i promise you this more often than not i get derepped by someone i have beat or rimmed .....and last but not least my haters are my motivators and i have a lot of them you included as i have said before and will say again.. alot run their mouth at me.. but very few will try me ... and almost never by themselves ..... but you are welcome to give it shot death...and lets let you live up to your name ;)

did not see the first part of the msg... first pandemonium broke up before the band of the read hand/immortals ...next the band broke up only after i stepped down from leading it without me they were lost .. finally i quit rinizia , had not played grepolis for a couple months before joining... thought i had lost the taste for it after i left players i trusted were given my cities.. i restarted for a couple days on the rim until this world opened up.... so technically i was not rimmed at all...as i only lost one city in actual combat :p

finally at the start of this world i was not the leader of elite .... the name was not my idea... as in rinizia i got roped into to leading.. my reputation as a quality leader and player precedes me .....we are elite because i cannot be bothered to change the name to something sexier :pro:

DeletedUser

l thought i had lost the taste for it after i left players i trusted were given my cities.. i restarted for a couple days on the rim until this world opened up.... so technically i was not rimmed at all...as i only lost one city in actual combat :p
So basically you gave away your cities before the impending rimming? Whether the cities were taken or given you still ended up on the rim, which I believe means you got RIMMED. Weren't you making fun of others for quitting in a different thread, I specifically remember you doing that.

Yep sound about right.

DeletedUser

Nobody deserves bullying, nobody.

Did I ever tell you about how I was bullied?
It became so bad that I thought about suicide, and I tried it (Failed)

DeletedUser985

You hit the nail right on the head death, the guy asks for it, what he does not know is he back stabbed me on another server. What you do on one server follows you to the next. The guy will do anything to win at all costs. He has no morals or integrity. The guy does not have a good bone in his body. I know you also death from lots of servers, you have been about for many a year. A good player that often wins but you do it with a modicum dignity. Unfortunately grep seems to attract such guys as perrin and I take great pleasure is railroading them off servers.

You reap what you sow perrin!!!!!

DeletedUser41523

lol what alliance would that be buddy>? those whiners i had in rinizia ? i have said it before and will say it again worst group i have ever lead .. all the others have been very sucessful .... next who cares about my rep on these forums .. i sure dont .... this is a circle jerk anyways .... a bunch of nerds slapping each other on the back... i promise you this more often than not i get derepped by someone i have beat or rimmed .....and last but not least my haters are my motivators and i have a lot of them you included as i have said before and will say again.. alot run their mouth at me.. but very few will try me ... and almost never by themselves ..... but you are welcome to give it shot death...and lets let you live up to your name ;)

did not see the first part of the msg... first pandemonium broke up before the band of the read hand/immortals ...next the band broke up only after i stepped down from leading it without me they were lost .. finally i quit rinizia , had not played grepolis for a couple months before joining... thought i had lost the taste for it after i left players i trusted were given my cities.. i restarted for a couple days on the rim until this world opened up.... so technically i was not rimmed at all...as i only lost one city in actual combat :p

finally at the start of this world i was not the leader of elite .... the name was not my idea... as in rinizia i got roped into to leading.. my reputation as a quality leader and player precedes me .....we are elite because i cannot be bothered to change the name to something sexier :pro:

I just want to throw this hypothesis out here for you. If everyone on here thinks you suck. Then they're not haters, they're right. If you want some advice do what I did regarding the external forums. Stay off of them until you're older. Also a quality leader? I've never heard of you. Maybe you're Eclipse in hiding? o_O

Outside of that I really didn't see the point in this thread. It seemed like one noob was just spying on another noob.

DeletedUser

I just want to throw this hypothesis out here for you. If everyone on here thinks you suck. Then they're not haters, they're right. If you want some advice do what I did regarding the external forums. Stay off of them until you're older. Also a quality leader? I've never heard of you. Maybe you're Eclipse in hiding? o_O

Outside of that I really didn't see the point in this thread. It seemed like one noob was just spying on another noob.

well seeing kitty as you are all talk and zero bite my advice to you is to grow a set and get out of deathwishes skirts... i have heard about you... and frankly of all the whiners in dt you are the softest ... at least the others wont run into vacation mode and leave their alliance in limbo to be picked apart by another alliance :p as i said if you want some come get some partner

next once again not a one of you guys opinion matters to me .. you are not my family friends kids or wife ... if im so bad why am i still here ... i have 4 cities , seems i have lots of admirers so i should be a target and yet still here i stand ......... thats half of you guys problem here ... you worried what people you dont know and will never meet think... thats not being a noob,, thats being a nerd ....step away from the computer sometime and get some air fella !!

and if you can name the last player to take a city off me you are a bad man... hell to even lose that one was on some luck status

DeletedUser41523

I haven't used VM to escape death before?? I find it really funny how you're blatantly lying now. But please do go on. I love hearing things about me I didn't know. :) Which alliance would this be? You'd have to go back to Theta to even see an alliance I ended up leading.

As for having the least bite I've basically been off for 5 days attending to life and barely farming. In this time you've accumulated a whooping 2k ABP and have yet to catch me. Yet i'm the one with no bite? By the looks of your troop counts I feel like your alliance would have to bail you out. :p