perrin al thor - Spy Reports

DeletedUser

coherence is not our thing huh???? obviously you are like 6 and cannot read between the lines.... still doing the pat on the back thing huh? lol it does not matter we have all seen blah blah blah we are talking about here and now .. as i said who in 55 is actually going to go after them knowing they have to deal with you clowns? also it would not surprise me if you did stab them in the back several of your players are known for this and of course you are a coward ...:p

The amount of rules you break its AMAZING that you are still allowed to post on the forums... you insult other players, double post, and dont use correct grammar...

Joris is going easy on you.

DeletedUser

The amount of rules you break its AMAZING that you are still allowed to post on the forums... you insult other players, double post, and dont use correct grammar...

Joris is going easy on you.
and you are a heter... please show me where i am not using correct grammar? last but not least its not insulting to call a spade a spade .... i did not create this topic... it should be renamed p.t.'s playhouse of haters or something if you are insulted by being called a gold simming vacation mode hiding alliance jumping weakling ,point whore is that an insult of the truth???? lol:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hater**** Case and point.

You also forgot to capitalize I. You should also capitalize and considering you started a sentence with it. But In your defense grammar isn't really a rule here. However insulting other players is a huge one.

calling you a coward is not an insult its calling it what it is kitty ... i think calling someone a noob is against inno games rules , however i dont see anyone getting banned for it either :Angry:

lol and yes i was typing fast so i deserve that one buddy thanks for the correction

DeletedUser

and you are a heter... please show me where i am not using correct grammar? last but not least its not insulting to call a spade a spade .... i did not create this topic... it should be renamed p.t.'s playhouse of haters or something if you are insulted by being called a gold simming vacation mode hiding alliance jumping weakling ,point whore is that an insult of the truth???? lol:rolleyes:

I dont think ive ever seen anyone waste as much time insulting other players then you...

DeletedUser

I dont think ive ever seen anyone waste as much time insulting other players then you...
oh so thats an insult? i thought that was the truth my bad homie ..well im sure since you are super hurt you will report me and get me banned.. oh me oh my... remember when half of condemned was on here saying all the same you must have reported them too huh???? again can we please close this topic??? its really a waste of space and the hypocrisy in here is turning my stomach

DeletedUser

oh so thats an insult? i thought that was the truth my bad homie ..well im sure since you are super hurt you will report me and get me banned.. oh me oh my... remember when half of condemned was on here saying all the same you must have reported them too huh???? again can we please close this topic??? its really a waste of space and the hypocrisy in here is turning my stomach

no im not like that, if you swore, or actually went me about something or broke the rules, then i would act accordingly.

Condemned never said anything bad about me did they?

thought it was just the coalition.

DeletedUser

cant really be bothered, and i think, thats the first time you have posted without putting down another player.

DeletedUser41523

calling you a coward is not an insult its calling it what it is kitty ... i think calling someone a noob is against inno games rules , however i dont see anyone getting banned for it either :Angry:

lol and yes i was typing fast so i deserve that one buddy thanks for the correction

I think you've thrown the terms stupid and idiot out there before. Condescending is an insult in itself.

DeletedUser

I think you've thrown the terms stupid and idiot out there before. Condescending is an insult in itself.

well i did call you dumb so i guess we are even just can't help twisting the knife a lil and wondering how long this is going to continue someone do a PnP or something and interview all my admirers i will rep whoever does it alot!!!....

whats going on in the dt skype room tonight

( watches as a bunch of nerds toast each other and dry wash their hands in anticipation of the next small alliance they destroy):)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i did call you dumb so i guess we are even just can't help twisting the knife a lil and wondering how long this is going to continue someone do a PnP or something and interview all my admirers i will rep whoever does it alot!!!....

whats going on in the dt skype room tonight

( watches as a bunch of nerds toast each other and dry wash their hands in anticipation of the next small alliance they destroy):)

see that red bar, that means you cant rep or derep anyone...

DeletedUser

no you cant... its a grey bar, you dont take or give reputation, your power is 0...

repping me or derepping anyone wont do anything until you have a green bar... which i will find impossible for you to have.

DeletedUser25249

personally i think having a red bar is an achievement :p

DeletedUser

personally i think having a red bar is an achievement :p

finally someone with some sense !!! you have got to do alot of stuff to alot of people to make them that angry to have them - rep you that much :Angry:

jerro you have not figured it out yet buddy.. i do not realy care.. messing with you just adds spice to my grepolis expirence ...... makes pushing the button not suck as much

DeletedUser

finally someone with some sense !!! you have got to do alot of stuff to alot of people to make them that angry to have them - rep you that much :Angry:

jerro you have not figured it out yet buddy.. i do not realy care.. messing with you just adds spice to my grepolis expirence ...... makes pushing the button not suck as much

its pretty easy to get red rep, just do what i did against kayfon, bad mouthed him, trolled him, de-repped him and dropped his bars down to 6... i lost about 300 rep from that though :|

DeletedUser

This is for humor purposes only. I actually appreciate the forum activity. :)

Thebes_ForumTrek_zps1bfc9326.jpg

DeletedUser

i love this topic now, actually... let me make a new thread.