perrin al thor - Spy Reports

DeletedUser40768

next once again not a one of you guys opinion matters to me .. you are not my family friends kids or wife ... if im so bad why am i still here ... i have 4 cities , seems i have lots of admirers so i should be a target and yet still here i stand ......... thats half of you guys problem here ... you worried what people you dont know and will never meet think... thats not being a noob,, thats being a nerd ....step away from the computer sometime and get some air fella !!

Sorry to interrupt your little argument but are you seriously bragging about 4 cities. I mean you conquered two internal cities and the other was an inactive player with no alliance. Just saying, the 3 cities you have taken required little to no effort as none had alliances to back them up.

DeletedUser

I haven't used VM to escape death before?? I find it really funny how you're blatantly lying now. But please do go on. I love hearing things about me I didn't know. :) Which alliance would this be? You'd have to go back to Theta to even see an alliance I ended up leading.

As for having the least bite I've basically been off for 5 days attending to life and barely farming. In this time you've accumulated a whooping 2k ABP and have yet to catch me. Yet i'm the one with no bite? By the looks of your troop counts I feel like your alliance would have to bail you out. :p

of course you would say that but the facts remain that that is your rep..... i have been alluding to it in our back and forth for some time now ... i have no abp... you are right ... as i have siad before the guys who do nothing but attack usually have time for nothing else ..... i spend most of my days in grepolis helping others and securing my alliances position... we are not a premade, we do not have 35 members we are not a bunch of nerds who sit around and pat each other on the back all day about how great we are at the game of grepolis.... instead we are patient ... we watch and wait and prepare .... you are also right... i have no troops or very little... someone should definitely come attack me my cities do not get built they just sit there ..... ;) but i have named you a coward buddy and thats what you are ...and lastly ...this is not my first rodeo... this is my third profile ...its no fun if everyone knows who you are buddy

Sorry to interrupt your little argument but are you seriously bragging about 4 cities. I mean you conquered two internal cities and the other was an inactive player with no alliance. Just saying, the 3 cities you have taken required little to no effort as none had alliances to back them up.
to this guy... i have yet to brag about a thing... i have taken internals i have had no choice ... hopefully i get to hand them off to others soon... if you read up a lil you will see i dont do much building ... all i do is build ships should be a walk in the park for anyone....

You hit the nail right on the head death, the guy asks for it, what he does not know is he back stabbed me on another server. What you do on one server follows you to the next. The guy will do anything to win at all costs. He has no morals or integrity. The guy does not have a good bone in his body. I know you also death from lots of servers, you have been about for many a year. A good player that often wins but you do it with a modicum dignity. Unfortunately grep seems to attract such guys as perrin and I take great pleasure is railroading them off servers.

You reap what you sow perrin!!!!!
lol just saw this...if i "railroaded you" on another server it can only be gela ... and you probably deserved lol.. im loyal to those who are loyal to me and i crush the rest.... but for anyone watching see what i mean? i have to be one of the most popular players on this world .... to bend .... i quit not because i was being attacked ... i had 3 cities still in the world... i started rinizia just to play no leading no politics just to have fun ..... and i ended up being in charge anyways .... and ran into a bunch of crybabies ....i got tired of it and stepped down and quit my cities went to other players ..sat out a month and joined here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

of course you would say that but the facts remain that that is your rep..... i have been alluding to it in our back and forth for some time now ... i have no abp... you are right ... as i have siad before the guys who do nothing but attack usually have time for nothing else ..... i spend most of my days in grepolis helping others and securing my alliances position... we are not a premade, we do not have 35 members we are not a bunch of nerds who sit around and pat each other on the back all day about how great we are at the game of grepolis.... instead we are patient ... we watch and wait and prepare .... you are also right... i have no troops or very little... someone should definitely come attack me my cities do not get built they just sit there ..... ;) but i have named you a coward buddy and thats what you are ...and lastly ...this is not my first rodeo... this is my third profile ...its no fun if everyone knows who you are buddy

to this guy... i have yet to brag about a thing... i have taken internals i have had no choice ... hopefully i get to hand them off to others soon... if you read up a lil you will see i dont do much building ... all i do is build ships should be a walk in the park for anyone....

Okay simple way to solve this. Which alliance did I lead in Theta? Again that was my last time leading and I certainly didn't VM there. :)

As for having no ABP. Your alliance must not being expanding much if you aren't helping them clear. So either you're mass pacting to secure your position or you yourself are the coward. Ask anyone around DT I help out whenever I can offensively and defensively. The first thing I did today when I awake was check times and send support. And wait you don't do much bragging yet you condescend players, talk about how its impossible to take a town off you, and run your mouth 24/7? I'm sorry but I don't see how it's much better.

As for being cowardly if you're saying that because I have yet to attack you. Then I seriously fear for your alliance mates because i'm on the other side of the world.

DeletedUser

Okay simple way to solve this. Which alliance did I lead in Theta? Again that was my last time leading and I certainly didn't VM there. :)

As for having no ABP. Your alliance must not being expanding much if you aren't helping them clear. So either you're mass pacting to secure your position or you yourself are the coward. Ask anyone around DT I help out whenever I can offensively and defensively. The first thing I did today when I awake was check times and send support. And wait you don't do much bragging yet you condescend players, talk about how its impossible to take a town off you, and run your mouth 24/7? I'm sorry but I don't see how it's much better.

As for being cowardly if you're saying that because I have yet to attack you. Then I seriously fear for your alliance mates because i'm on the other side of the world.
i know where you are kitty .. i do not know all the details... will get back to you on that one .... im not a fan of pacts they suck and most are not to be trusted , so you are wrong on that count.... we expand... but we are a small fish in a big ocean... we expand the smart way... like i said we are what 15? and all of our stats are right around 15 to 20 means we are exactly where we belong .....im sure if i joined a premade or found a bunch of guys from KOA and BOM FROM pella 2 alliances is was in then hell we would tear everything up too but where is the fun in that???? remember what i told you before about pulling the wings off of flies ?

love the rep comment kitty + rep for signing it ... if only you can get the rest of your friends to sign theres !!

DeletedUser41523

i know where you are kitty .. i do not know all the details... will get back to you on that one .... im not a fan of pacts they suck and most are not to be trusted , so you are wrong on that count.... we expand... but we are a small fish in a big ocean... we expand the smart way... like i said we are what 15? and all of our stats are right around 15 to 20 means we are exactly where we belong .....im sure if i joined a premade or found a bunch of guys from KOA and BOM FROM pella 2 alliances is was in then hell we would tear everything up too but where is the fun in that???? remember what i told you before about pulling the wings off of flies ?

love the rep comment kitty + rep for signing it ... if only you can get the rest of your friends to sign theres !!

Well by all means. Announce it, at this point I don't mind hearing your educated guess on who I am. :)

Numbers don't really matter. Boom has 20 people are are in the top 5. Your argument is invalid.

DeletedUser

Well by all means. Announce it, at this point I don't mind hearing your educated guess on who I am. :)

Numbers don't really matter. Boom has 20 people are are in the top 5. Your argument is invalid.

.20 people with dt propping them up just who in 55 is going to attack them knowing they have to deal with you clowns too????? cough cough cough academy!!!! not a really good example pal;)

DeletedUser41523

.20 people with dt propping them up just who in 55 is going to attack them knowing they have to deal with you clowns too????? cough cough cough academy!!!! not a really good example pal;)

That didn't really make much sense. Maybe you should try to elaborate your points a little bit. And what about me setting an example? I'm mostly just a simple player for DT. I don't call any shots...I don't know why so many people think I do. o_O

DeletedUser

Lacking Sanity has 18 members. i farm 2 of your players for tens of thousands of resources daily.

checkmate.

DeletedUser

Lacking Sanity has 18 members. i farm 2 of your players for tens of thousands of resources daily.

checkmate.

lol do you now ? name them and rim alliance -p.t.

kitty come on i know you dumb but you aint that dumb......if the top alliance in my ocean was my best friend ... it would behoove me to have only 20 members and attack away.....no one is going to fight back , not knowing that doing so brings you clowns into the contest .... i really needed to spell that out???:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

kitty come on i know you dumb but you aint that dumb......if the top alliance in my ocean was my best friend ... it would behoove me to have only 20 members and attack away.....no one is going to fight back , not knowing that doing so brings you clowns into the contest .... i really needed to spell that out???:rolleyes:

Perrin, im pretty sure Lacking Sanity has you on top of there priority list, your not only annoying on the forums, but in game aswell, not to mention i have your members begging me to join RoD...

DeletedUser

Perrin, im pretty sure Lacking Sanity has you on top of there priority list, your not only annoying on the forums, but in game aswell, not to mention i have your members begging me to join RoD...

let them .... the more the merrier fella .... tell me once you get bombed again what alliance will you run to this time.. oh yeah when are you coming out of vm buddy???:eek: awesome i have made some more enemies ...awesome!!!

DeletedUser

let them .... the more the merrier fella .... tell me once you get bombed again what alliance will you run to this time.. oh yeah when are you coming out of vm buddy???:eek: awesome i have made some more enemies ...awesome!!!

you havent made an enemy in me yet, and bombed? i got 1 city taken and sniped 2 cs? gaining me over 10 Victory Processions and the only reason i have 7 cities... i was only in vm for 24 hours... i would call that a setback, not running away.

i never asked or gained support from DT i was simply there to chat :) now im in RoD the guys who took the city, who had the coalition with your alliance... and now were farming and conquering the coalition? LOL

DeletedUser

you havent made an enemy in me yet, and bombed? i got 1 city taken and sniped 2 cs? gaining me over 10 Victory Processions and the only reason i have 7 cities... i was only in vm for 24 hours... i would call that a setback, not running away.

i never asked or gained support from DT i was simply there to chat :) now im in RoD the guys who took the city, who had the coalition with your alliance... and now were farming and conquering the coalition? LOL
i know ... that is so sad .. but tis true ;) i have already given props for it ... very hitler of stalinesque move for room to move

DeletedUser

the utter ruthelessness and overall disregard for anything:p

joris can this be closed ?? dont see any real point to it anymore -p.t.

DeletedUser

Oh no you are not, not in the slightest.

im a great guy and easy to get along with....

Actually no, you are not. You are absolutely not. I think the sentiment in this thread alone demonstrates as much. But i am sure you will justify yourself to yourself some more, as usual. I haven't met a player quite as despised by some many people as yourself, but i guess that is all part of your game plan ;-)

Happy gaming, love and kisses as usual....

Spank.

DeletedUser

Actually no, you are not. You are absolutely not. I think the sentiment in this thread alone demonstrates as much. But i am sure you will justify yourself to yourself some more, as usual. I haven't met a player quite as despised by some many people as yourself, but i guess that is all part of your game plan ;-)

Happy gaming, love and kisses as usual....

Spank.

lol love you too monkey!!!:pro: you dont get to be a good player by being friendly with everyone ....

DeletedUser41523

What does us being at the top have to do with it? This point is so easily countered that it hurts a little.

1. You act like they pacted to save themselves from us. Which isn't true we both pacted because we saw a mutual benefit in each other. We were right to pact them as Boom has proven to be loyal allies and we work well together.

2. As you said it's only 20 players all of which are quality players. Back on older worlds we had a lot more off limits than that. I saw alliances with 2-3 large pacts still be relatively successful in the game.

3. Even without DT I think that Boom would still be in the top 5. They have solid players and are well organized.

I'd ask you to spell it out but honestly you can't form a coherent sentence. So it would be lost on me. :/

DeletedUser

What does us being at the top have to do with it? This point is so easily countered that it hurts a little.

1. You act like they pacted to save themselves from us. Which isn't true we both pacted because we saw a mutual benefit in each other. We were right to pact them as Boom has proven to be loyal allies and we work well together.

2. As you said it's only 20 players all of which are quality players. Back on older worlds we had a lot more off limits than that. I saw alliances with 2-3 large pacts still be relatively successful in the game.

3. Even without DT I think that Boom would still be in the top 5. They have solid players and are well organized.

I'd ask you to spell it out but honestly you can't form a coherent sentence. So it would be lost on me. :/

coherence is not our thing huh???? obviously you are like 6 and cannot read between the lines.... still doing the pat on the back thing huh? lol it does not matter we have all seen blah blah blah we are talking about here and now .. as i said who in 55 is actually going to go after them knowing they have to deal with you clowns? also it would not surprise me if you did stab them in the back several of your players are known for this and of course you are a coward ...:p

DeletedUser41523

coherence is not our thing huh???? obviously you are like 6 and cannot read between the lines.... still doing the pat on the back thing huh? lol it does not matter we have all seen blah blah blah we are talking about here and now .. as i said who in 55 is actually going to go after them knowing they have to deal with you clowns? also it would not surprise me if you did stab them in the back several of your players are known for this and of course you are a coward ...:p

I think between the two of us you shouldn't be the one talking down about age to anyone here. If you're anything above 12 then you should just feel bad. I find it funny that you're judging my character when you felt the need to have a coalition to take down a weak top 5 alliance and won't conquer active targets. ;)

Besides between the two of us I think I have probably a more aggressive record and habits than you do. If you actually knew who I was then you would know i'm actually overly aggressive much of the time. I don't break pacts or stab them in the back sorry. If DT was guilty of this and the other alliance wasn't plotting anything. Then you would quickly find me outside of the alliance and the world alerted to such an act.

As for reading between the lines its kind of hard when the hints you give don't make sense. I feel like you know that you lack basic English skills also so you try to play it off as being clever. When really you just can't form a coherent thought.