perrin al thor - Spy Reports

DeletedUser

where is coremanda? missing that one.. you are just digging your own grave buddy... only a fool keeps his troops at home...

DeletedUser

there it goes !!! next to nothing there either !!! free money folks

DeletedUser

Peerin is such a noob, his MRA alliance cant take out one player

DeletedUser985

That's who's leading you guys, I would get out that alliance double time if I where you. He will bring you down with him.

DeletedUser

i know right? he is upset cuz his little cave got busted ...just like im going to bust his lil turtle...anyone who would like a city please come take one of mine as you can see they are all empty ..... and im 4 culture points from my 5 th city ....

Peerin is such a noob, his MRA alliance cant take out one player

was not really trying to to be honest.. i want his city for startegic reasons ... much bigger things going on... but i still dont see any inbound attacks people..someone take a shot please!!!-p.t.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont know how many troops you could be hiding with level 16 and 17 farms...

DeletedUser

i dont know how many troops you could be hiding with level 16 and 17 farms...
troops are not important in this game ... ships are ... still no takers
? think on it all of the academies are at least at 26 ...hmmm except one ...come on someone wants it i know you do....

DeletedUser

troops are not important in this game ... ships are ... still no takers
? think on it all of the academies are at least at 26 ...hmmm except one ...come on someone wants it i know you do....

Ships are still tied to pop...

DeletedUser

kevin.pngkevin 2.png now see this is easy... i dont keep silver in my cave its a waste honestly and i like to be attacked .... so here is my lil turtle ... he looks tasty.. doesn't he.... 132 ls to bust him i have well over half of it now.. we can kill him anytime we like... thats why he tried to run to the federation etc....

Ships are still tied to pop...

true my friend... but with the plow i get 200 extra plus the 100 free pop you get whats your pop level at 17 someone ....

DeletedUser

You 2 guys need to get a room,both of you are like dirty old stalker spying on each other :p

DeletedUser

and to top it off this dude is lying through his teeth look at his troop totals his harbor and warehouse are at 20 that means if he is building all day and in one city whats the max amount of biremes he can build? 18 or so? ok that takes like 20 hours... so you say he is using poseidon call of the ocean thats still 10 hrs .. so you say he is farming every 5 minutes still the max he can get is 16,050 resources right?

plus a level 20 wall and lvl 28 academy? so how the hell does he build 140 + biremes and that many troops? unless he is A) getting some help and those are not all his troops ( if so man up and say you are helping him that way we can spread the love and the behind cutting....

or he is burning his way through a ton of gold to keep it ... because it is statistically impossible to do all that otherwise..not for one player :D also bend it was a conquest ..... it was already there-p.t.