Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Hello guys/girls i'm new to this forum and really im just popping on to say hello to some of my old friends that i played with when the bish was around. I was planning on just gifting my account to a friend but he didn't have the time for it so it just sat there doing nothing. I look around now at the different alliances and i am delighted to see that Krypt have finally met alliances that will take them down or at least give them a run for their money.
That being said i would love to see GOW come to its end at last. They have some really good players there but mainly a bunch of simmers and for an alliance their size do very little except loose cities to krypt. They have some guys in leadership there like an old team mate of mine that i wont name but his name is similar to my new alliance (wink wink) that is just completely clueless. Their all knowing and wise leader who i wont name either but (lets just call him his royal highness) has decreed that jimbooo "is becoming an irritation and again needs taking out". It makes me wonder how they loose so many cities every week but 1 tiny lonely player must go :pro:. You would think that if as much effort was put into fighting krypt they would actually be productive.
To all my old friends in all the diff alliances i wish you well and to my friends in GOW i mean you know disrespect and i'm sure that you all realize that what i'm saying isn't all rubbish. To the simmers keep building those cities for good players to take off your hands and to the alliances that actually help krypt wake up.
I look forward to my rimming but if i'm here in a few days ill post an update on jimbooo status in Gela. (dip) I have also opened recruitment for my small but mighty alliance and to get in you have to be a serious committed player with a min or 110 cities. :D:D

DeletedUser33944

JIM JIM! long live Bish :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33944

wow, ok top 12 lots of fighting. people losing cities,, lots of fun right? lots of wars. lots of allies. lots of enemies. lots of friends and lots of cities :p trying to keep this alive here! just somebody comment something. i hate seeing a dead forum. dont have to say much, just talk about top 12. this place is for us to talk to eachother so lets do that :p

DeletedUser33944

thank u ltrnl :p im not lonely anymore :D soo how bout that war with everyone. pretty exciting right?