Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Silver medal? Sorry guys but even from an outsiders perspective krypts are killing at every level.

-Offensive BP

-Defensive BP

-All core oceans

-Best average per player

-No pacts within the top 10

-Winning every war on every front

DeletedUser

Yes Silver Medal-

-BP does not translate when 2 alliances merge. (In fairness they would still be winning in both categories)
-They can have the core lol It doesn't matter where you throw up a WW.
-Stupid stat that nobody should care about it has no bearing on the game what your average player pts is.
-Because nobody likes them rofl
-Not winning the war against us. :p

Now you want to compare growth?

Krypt colonizations the past 7 days- 127 GLobal Order of Chaos Gains the past 7 days- 184
Krypt colonizations Losses the past 7 days- 97 GLobal Order of Chaos Losses the past 7 days- 41

Krypt Net Gains City 30 Global Order of Chaos Net City Gains 143

The moral of the story is Krypt is dying slowly. Idk if it is inactivity or losing wars and idc but numbers speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

We called an ambulance, we'll be kicking your rear end again soon ;) Right after the doctor stops prodding us with his stick...

DeletedUser

Yes Silver Medal-

-BP does not translate when 2 alliances merge. (In fairness they would still be winning in both categories)
-They can have the core lol It doesn't matter where you throw up a WW.
-Stupid stat that nobody should care about it has no bearing on the game what your average player pts is.
-Because nobody likes them rofl
-Not winning the war against us. :p

Now you want to compare growth?

Krypt colonizations the past 7 days- 127 GLobal Order of Chaos Gains the past 7 days- 184
Krypt colonizations Losses the past 7 days- 97 GLobal Order of Chaos Losses the past 7 days- 41

Krypt Net Gains City 30 Global Order of Chaos Net City Gains 143

The moral of the story is Krypt is dying slowly. Idk if it is inactivity or losing wars and idc but numbers speak for themselves.

Sorry, but do you really want to compare growth?

since the merger your growth has been 4,8mill (all 3 alliances combined) while krypts growth has been 6,5mill (source grepostats; 07-12 to 08-09)

Counting internal transfers from one sister alliance to another as growth is quite easy to see through... Better luck next time though

DeletedUser

haha I thought you retired from grepo Kapt and what do you mean 3 alliances? We are not interconnected. What has the point growth for Global Order of Chaos been?

DeletedUser

haha I thought you retired from grepo Kapt and what do you mean 3 alliances? We are not interconnected. What has the point growth for Global Order of Chaos been?

i'm still very active, just not that much on the forum ;)

anyway considering how tight the bonds between the alliances are with members going from one alliance to the other, there is no way to calculate the growth for just one without spending many hours analyzing it with accounting for the change in number base.

taking all under one seems to be to be the right way to do anyway since at least from the outside we can expect to see more members going over to GooC at a later stage. Also you guys are eating inactives in your sister alliances which confirms the close bonds. This is actually where more or less all the "colonization" you speak of comes from.

edit: exact number is not easy but GooC growth without its sister alliances is obviously under 4,8mill making the distance up to Krypteia even larger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know... I just figured if I throw enough ridiculous stats out there you might do another chart thingy lol.

DeletedUser

I know... I just figured if I throw enough ridiculous stats out there you might do another chart thingy lol.

hehe, you wouldn't really see much new from it. Krypt still beats every alliance, even after your guys merger.

DeletedUser

ya I know I looked a little. Krypt is fighting on all sides of course ABP and DBP will be higher than anyones. Everybody just likes to see their own alliances. Its good stuff, when you get some spare time you should put one together. Not really much to talk about on the forums anymore because of WW stuff. Fighting is dying down a bit and its BORING lol.

DeletedUser

@ Greenolive...Just a month ago you were saying the only reason OoC was #2 was because of mergers. Now when your alliance GOOC merges to gain an extra 35 million points you get up on your high horse. GOOC can try as hard as they want, but in the end they will never compare. So enough of this stuff...krypt is dying, krypt has no point gain. You merged yourself to the top because you couldn't stand both OoC and krypt squeezing you in.

@gauta: Yeah i play gela.

Everyone congratulate GOOC for single-handedly merging themselves to number. Even on your Profile it says "what happens when you take chaos and chaos." Well, you could also include a number of others as well...take the bish...or ravensgate...or any other alliance that you couldn't beat. I'll take a leaf out of your book next time i lead an alliance. "When you can't win, merge!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is merging not part of the game, what I have seen since stating grepo is most alliances merge and some split then re-merge at some point in game this does not mean they couldn't win without merging.

Warriors of the North & Sandal & Spear merged and became Warriors of the Spear
Warriors of the Spear later joined GLoC

No BS merged into OoC

No BS was doing really well in that area anyway so you cant say that alliances only merge when they feel they no longer can win because any alliance above (sorry if missed any) could of won eventually on there own because they all have a great team spirit and enjoy the game rather than go OTT with it all, that my friend is why GOOC is about today and all the previous players of these alliances is still about and they will be until the very end.

Merges is part of the game and when two or more alliance have same plan/goal they will join together HELL even Krypt gave it a shot with BoS, this is where your correct "When you can't win, merge!" wonder if that was said to BoS when they jumped into krypt.

and am sure there was others before BOS (please can anyone recall) so throw your dummy out all you want Merges happen and in doing so does not mean you will win the game its upto how each member plays the game.

Oh and on growth all im going to say is when was Krypt created...... now take a look at the few alliances in GOoC and see when they were created, my opinion if your one of the 1st into the world and still about you should have something to look at in stats if not then there must be something wrong with that alliance, last I checked (before latest merge) GLoC was 2 maybe 3 months behind krypt being created so to get where we was before merge was a great achievement and though im no longer the founder I think everyone who is part GOoC should be proud you have each done well to get this far and least you guys know this is just a game unlike a few in this world.

One last question, would krypt have the growth it has if other alliances didn't merge into krypt I know the answer but would be interested in your opinion.

DeletedUser

Krypt really hasn't merged a lot, so you can't say our growth is because of merges that happened months and months ago, and the only merges that I can remember with Krypt, were remnants of Confront. what was left of BoS, and the Immortals, even them, they aren't really merges, most of them are just hoovering up, as it were, apart from Immortals, who weren't really a big alliance anyway, whereas with you, it was big, fully functioning alliances.

DeletedUser

This has been covered before but here it is again from few posts ago

Thats not political its common sense ;) We made a good team and thought we would mesh well together. Either we could fight it out until end game and come in 2nd 3rd or 4th, or we can join up and go fight krypt. You fight people and if you do it properly you gain their respect and they gain yours. That was the case between OoC and GLoC. Besides the names just meshed so well together :p

DeletedUser

@ Guardian

I am not on my high horse I know krypt is tough. I am just saying they aren't in first place anymore. OoC and Krypt weren't squeezing us at all actually. Krypt was just hanging out on our border. They weren't hurting us. OoC was fighting better than Krypt was honestly. We were going back and forth but GLoC was never under a threat of folding. Ya we merged if you don't like that part of the game talk to Inno Games and get them to change how the game is played but as far as I can tell thats strategy. Besides most of this is just to stir up the forums a bit and maybe get Kapt to make another top 12 :p

DeletedUser

haha from what I hear kostrc and his wife are on at separate times thats why he is always on. Poor guy I told him I would give him a hall pass from grepo to get some alone time.