Pnp To clear the air

DeletedUser24661

deception is all most of pmg is good for i had evidence, i showed it, i know for a damn fact they're working with others, people we're being attacked by, OH SWEET HYPOCRISY!

DeletedUser

To clear the air about clearing the air. We did not launch any "sneak attacks" on you. TBC and ST were never pacted, nor did we ever have a nap. In fact. I don't believe we have ever even spoke about anything. I was told that you had a verbal agreement with the folks that joined us but told them that you didn't consider it important enough to make it an official nap or pact. Our relationship with other alliances on lindos has always been very simple. If you are our friends, you are our friends. If you are friends of our enemies, you are not our friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

The number 1 + 2 alliance, 80 members (over cap *cough*MRA*cough*)
Verse the number 22 alliance with 12 members, no offense but only the top ones do stuff atm
Its expected for them to lose,...

Not true actually, its the:

1+2 vs 6,7,10,11,12,13,14,15,20,22,23,24,25,26

They may not all be working together, but they are all actively fighting...

Also, please just out of interest, do inform me, who do you think we are working with?

DeletedUser31450

Haha, my alliance is 13, and i wouldnt call that fighting, we dont attack, u guys send like 10 a week, with this false info, we must only assume the rest is wrong...

DeletedUser20415

I think its funny how if someone smack talks PMG tons of members are answering. But when someone spits the truth, its just one clown i never heard of talking in circles.

Don't push it mate, you just don't worth it :)

DeletedUser15240

deception is all most of pmg is good for i had evidence, i showed it, i know for a damn fact they're working with others, people we're being attacked by, OH SWEET HYPOCRISY!

4fzDJ.jpg

I've been permitted to show you some evidence ;), Private Solo has 1 inactive member btw..

DeletedUser24661

I had proof you were working with other alliances, whether or not it's official pacts or not you were still working with hostile alliances, which naji told me was the premise of your alliance attacking us thus "oh sweet hypocrisy"

DeletedUser32250

4fzDJ.jpg

I've been permitted to show you some evidence ;), Private Solo has 1 inactive member btw..

That means nothing....we have loads of enemies but they aren't all entered in the enemies tab...showing us your pact list tells us....nothing.

DeletedUser20415

the only hypocrite here is your so called founder, were not entitled to explain anything to u, I advice you to go and ask him what did he do. Thats all what I am saying on this matter.

Other then that, suck it up and wait for our CS.

DeletedUser32250

the only hypocrite here is your so called founder, were not entitled to explain anything to u, I advice you to go and ask him what did he do. Thats all what I am saying on this matter.

Other then that, suck it up and wait for our CS.

You've been waiting for a while haven't you!
What do you want us to "suck up"? You need to elaborate here!!

*Adasko*

Phrourach
so very true lol, + rep for u my friend

:) you know i play with snoop in corinth, we have pact and you was my enemy :p
but i dont understand him here if all alliance want defeat PG because PM are top 2 in the world.. how many alliance must have coalition to fight as equals with PG and PM?

DeletedUser32250

:) you know i play with snoop in corinth, we have pact and you was my enemy :p
but i dont understand him here if all alliance want defeat PG because PM are top 2 in the world.. how many alliance must have coalition to fight as equals with PG and PM?

Just 2
As I refer to W4r1's saying

DeletedUser

To clear the air about clearing the air. We did not launch any "sneak attacks" on you. TBC and ST were never pacted, nor did we ever have a nap. In fact. I don't believe we have ever even spoke about anything. I was told that you had a verbal agreement with the folks that joined us but told them that you didn't consider it important enough to make it an official nap or pact. Our relationship with other alliances on lindos has always been very simple. If you are our friends, you are our friends. If you are friends of our enemies, you are not our friends.

Try and read carefully and think before you make me repeat myself. I said a brief working relationship. One day we are supporting these players siege the next day they are sending CS = stab in the back. Again please read thoroughly,the players included were stated that some of them joined you and then attacked. The players were from 3 different alliances and when I asked them y they had falsely assumed i was working with my enemies over at Alpha and TSA. No I did not pact and join the super friends hence the beginning of my pnp stating how I hate hand holding and u guys have a million pacts. I offered TSA one but they declined and I assume at how quickly they jumped ship to merge Alpha they will appreciate becoming your wonder woman. I prefer to have 2-3 at most and i also like to work with them first to see if they are worthy and to make sure they are NOT BACKSTABBERS.

PS I never said ST and TBC were friends, you must be getting your info from Naji, but who would listen to PMG court jester? He was official leader of Spells back in corinth and controlled a whole tab. but now u really cant take what he says seriously.

DeletedUser

Not true actually, its the:

1+2 vs 6,7,10,11,12,13,14,15,20,22,23,24,25,26

They may not all be working together, but they are all actively fighting...

Also, please just out of interest, do inform me, who do you think we are working with?

So you know ranking means nothing. We are a top 10 alliance in my eyes. We have lost some but what remains continues to harden.

We are the #22 alliance in ur words and we fought #1 BS then they merged to you #1 Alpha then some merged to you others hit the four corners.
'
Currently

22 vs 1+2,10,12,13,14,17,21,25,28,38, and 41
and yes so u dt point out the 26 is willing to work with us against 1+2 only :p

PS You have and always will work with DD again i dont understand how you could sift through my well thought out pnp and manage to ask a question that I have already answered. Furthermore you continue to avoid conflict with top alliances such as you did with Alpha bc it would be costly. Apparently you rather swat at a friendly alliance as if we were a fly due to hairbrained conspiracy stories and now admitted lies from your leadership that we had attacked first. And i think Adasko is just upset bc me and Gosia are so friendly.

Last edited by a moderator: