Pnp To clear the air

*Adasko*

Phrourach
no grep rimmer was the top attacker. and i had much more than half ur ABP. You on the other hand did not have a quarter of my DBP and most of my DBP was gotten from holding sieges. They broke alot but i always got tons of BP. You are right about many players wanting to destroy me. I was solo and this game generally encourages cowardice. I had over 300 enemies from 2 alliances. they were sure they could rim me in a week twice they sent 7 simultaneos CS plus a few other strays. I sunk them all as well as their spirit. I just kept growing. You could have never survived that adversity. You had pretty nukes in safe areas. I was always behind enemy lines. In any case I can defeat any player on this server or from corinth 1v1. I just choose to make more enemies and set myself up with a challenge to make things fun. you guys worry about the digital crown. I am going back to my xbox where there are gamers. Just simmers here not looking for a challenge and clinging to their cities as if they matter.

hahahahahaha no rimmer was the top attacker. ?? he was top 1 attacker if i go to vm and later i back on top 1
krol_ataku2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Please keep in mind this is the Lindos thread...

thats how you kill a forum section, you have to allow people to talk about other stuff too. Corinth is closed anyway so I doubt it would matter

DeletedUser14937

Took me a while before I decided I want to bother responding here but oh well...... can't fight the urge forever.

First of all to naji... snoops is a much better player than you are. That is not even a debate/discussion and thinking you come close to him is just a waste of time. If it makes you feel better snoops is better than me as well ;)!

Now.... for el snoopies... I'm not sure why you're all complaining that we decided to war you (i don't give half a thought as to who sent the first attack). The fact is you were an NAP that (from our point of view) became beyond useless months ago. There were two reasons the NAP stayed one is milos, two is me. The way to understand it is the big alliance no longer saw fit to keep the smaller alliance under protection without anything to show for it but simming aggravated members. Maybe you will see it as... dishonest, backstabbing but I see it as a business agreement that came to an end. There is no logical reason to keep an NAP a single second longer than what you deem it's useful life.

:)!

no i won't post again.

DeletedUser32250

Took me a while before I decided I want to bother responding here but oh well...... can't fight the urge forever.

First of all to naji... snoops is a much better player than you are. That is not even a debate/discussion and thinking you come close to him is just a waste of time. If it makes you feel better snoops is better than me as well ;)!

Now.... for el snoopies... I'm not sure why you're all complaining that we decided to war you (i don't give half a thought as to who sent the first attack). The fact is you were an NAP that (from our point of view) because beyond useless months ago. There were two reasons the NAP stayed one is milos, two is me. The way to understand it is the big alliance no longer saw fit to keep the smaller alliance under protection without anything to show for it but simming aggravated members. Maybe you will see it as... dishonest, backstabbing but I see it as a business agreement that came to an end. There is no logical reason to keep an NAP a single second longer than what you deem it's useful life.

:)!

no i won't post again.

Yeah, we where so useless we just founded 120 cities in Ocean 45 and sat there for 3 months doing nothing!!!
oh wait... :p

:D

DeletedUser20415

cyber ur a globaly known by your noobness, dont u have some visa to hope for or something :p

DeletedUser38223

there is no one listed in our pact list,,i got bored of reading a quarter of the way threw but snoops should be thankful milos protected him for so long,, he probably shouldnt of let our enemy hide troops in his city

DeletedUser

there is no one listed in our pact list,,i got bored of reading a quarter of the way threw but snoops should be thankful milos protected him for so long,, he probably shouldnt of let our enemy hide troops in his city

Tetra talk to the hand i have never heard of you and im surprised your not banned for having an illegal name. The only one protecting me is my alliance and I them. I think you and Naji better thank Milos for protecting you from me for so long. Doesnt seem you guys have gotten my point when assaulted your members for a couple days took a few cities and left everyone worried about their troops as I know most of their off times. I focused more on my other wars, but if you want the guerrilla back and slitting throats and night you can have it.

DeletedUser

For the record DBPS are the easiest to get in this game. This game favors defenders and we all know it. BUT i am sure you saw Arodeus number 6 on that attack list!

is that how you get all those DBPS ;)
Snoop have done nothing to help us... know ST players have helped us but you personally have not. You have only tried to perpetuate yourself further in the game securing friends from our alliance outcasts and other alliances that we were fighting. He hated Detria but as soon as she left PMG guess who becomes best buds with her.... yeah u guessed it Snoop! Bafta and crew left guess who let them hide their LS in their harbors yup you got it again SNoop. I will say this if ST members leave ST I will no longer be attack them Snoop is the real enemy!! I am glad to be the first PMG player to take your city! many more to come Buddy!! when i say "buddy" i hope you know i am being facetious!!!

Attachments

• snooped.JPG
    snooped.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 19
  • snooped.jpg
    snooped.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15

DeletedUser32250

I think i speak on behalf of of the "ST members"
We're not going anywhere! :D

DeletedUser

What's important at this point is how clear the air has become, I mean, my goodness it's impressive! :p

DeletedUser24139

Eviction

(scr)PERFORM OR QUIT NOTICE(scr)

Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 24/09/2013

Tenant's Name: Residents of Lindos:pro:

Address of Rental Unit: Grepolis world EN57, The Core

(pop) You are hereby informed that your actions have violated the following lease agreement terms OR have endangered the health and safety of another:
1. Failure to comply with the international standards for occupancy of an ocean.
2. Failure to provide factual data of the awesome design.
3. Causing the death of more than 2.1 million seamen on more than 12500 ships.
4. Eating all THEM COOKIES!
5. Denying the supremacy of their lord and savior, the Magnificent and Magnanimous Commander McFluffington.
6. Intentionally trying to impede the inevitable fate to be brought before you with great wrath.

(dip)

You are hereby required to cease the above violations and take all necessary corrective action within THIRTY days.

If you fail to do so, legal proceedings will be instituted against you to recover the premises and all damages and costs as allowed by the law.

(scr)PROOF OF SERVICE(scr)

I, the undersigned, being at least 5 years of age, of sound mind and sexy, fluffy body, declare under penalty of caramelization that I served the above notice, of which this is a true copy, on the following tenant(s) in possession in the manner(s) indicated below:

[X] On 24/09/2013, I contacted the mother of the neighbor of the distant relative of the favorite convenience store clerk of the tenant(s).

[X] On 24/09/2013, I plastered the notice all over the forum of the world the tenant(s) is (are) involved with.

Landlord's Name: (P) The Grand Protectorate of Lindos

Landlord’s Signature: (D) Commander McFluffington of the Karma High Command

aka Dave Y, otherwise known as Blackfury :D

DeletedUser

For the record DBPS are the easiest to get in this game. This game favors defenders and we all know it. BUT i am sure you saw Arodeus number 6 on that attack list!

is that how you get all those DBPS ;)
Snoop have done nothing to help us... know ST players have helped us but you personally have not. You have only tried to perpetuate yourself further in the game securing friends from our alliance outcasts and other alliances that we were fighting. He hated Detria but as soon as she left PMG guess who becomes best buds with her.... yeah u guessed it Snoop! Bafta and crew left guess who let them hide their LS in their harbors yup you got it again SNoop. I will say this if ST members leave ST I will no longer be attack them Snoop is the real enemy!! I am glad to be the first PMG player to take your city! many more to come Buddy!! when i say "buddy" i hope you know i am being facetious!!!

Hah this from the guy who is stacked around me while i have full land nukes with no walls and dodging. Lets face it I have learned two things about you, one you cannot follow a conversation as you only hear what you want to. If i hear you cry again about someone putting LS in my city I will puke. I realize after facing you in combat that you are pretty garbage and must have been looking to deface me as you are jealous of my skill and cunning. After failing 7 CS you realized no way a timed attack would work you wait to hopefully catch me offline, clear the city of offense then send a 30 minute CS. Ur 5 second gaps are laughable and pathetic. You are extremely active and push alot fo buttons which makes you a worthwhile player i guess but certainly quite far from my level. Most of my DBP comes from people breaking my sieges just like corinth. You know im half offense bc try and hit all my cities. You can keep up ur politician ramblings and speak non truths over my words as you do so well. My clan will be leaving me so come get a piece of . I see recently you have enlisted the help of TBC and seven wonders, Legion of kings, nameless factions, and National spartans agency. Being that u could not handle us on ur own with the 3 alliances you already have. It all must be a conspiracy, oh wait thats right u knuckleheads are the only ones foolish enough to believe grepo gossip.

PS ur 6 on attacker bc you have nothing better to do but sim and build LS in your safe area, use a ton of gold then break Arrogance sieges on u bc you have simmed so well you little farm clicker, time cutter. You guys have not conquered any ocean yet, you have merely found other super simmers who did not want to fight so merged. Im sorry you dont have better things to do with time but click. I dont click but I always watch.... u know I always watch. U stopped sending when I fake being offline lol NO HEART. U think i care to lose all my cities I dont. u think anyone can do that ur dreaming. All I care about is having good friendly honorable competition. If anyone wants a challenge I am here for you.

DeletedUser

I see recently you have enlisted the help of TBC and seven wonders, Legion of kings, nameless factions, and National spartans agency. Being that u could not handle us on ur own with the 3 alliances you already have. It all must be a conspiracy, oh wait thats right u knuckleheads are the only ones foolish enough to believe grepo gossip.

I just have to say, what? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a lovingly worded rant with shortened-broken down English as much as the next guy to prove a point, and all other facts/opinions aside... Um.. What?

PMG (PG/PM Has a third alliance?) are working with TBC(Which division), Seven wonders (Who?), LoK (I think Lyle might disagree), NF (Interesting way to be friends) and National Spartans Agency (Again, such kind friends to liberate them of cities).

I'm doubtful of anyone actually being able to confirm/deny any of this but did I miss the sarcasm bus or did you fall out of the grepo tinfoil hat tree?

U think i care to lose all my cities I dont. u think anyone can do that ur dreaming. All I care about is having good friendly honorable competition. If anyone wants a challenge I am here for you.

I just felt you needed to end this with "GRRRR!"

DeletedUser

You unfortunately missed the sarcasm bus as it is a knock on PMGs Paranoia
and now u are left behind. DD is the third alliance/holding tank they joint op and break my sieges together.

Let me know if you want to fight GRRRR.

DeletedUser

Haha I wondered if that was what you meant, but I really wasn't sure.

And yeah, I don't reallly know anything about DD. Too far north for my knowledge.

Let me know if you want to fight GRRRR.
Much better!