Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32498

I really want world speed 2. Come on people vote for speed 2. I think 3 is a little fast for me cause of RL...

DeletedUser25619

OK anyone reading poll results till now?

World Speed: 1 - 12, 2 - 78, 3 - 96 Total 186
Unit Speed: 1 - 27, 2 - 61, 3 - 90 Total 178
Alliance Cap: 30 - 42, 100 - 117, 200 - 18 Total 177

Total voters 178.... How is that possible?

DeletedUser38137

LOLZ!!!!! there's a conspiracy for everything these days :D
Actually its because a lot of the older players prefer conquest servers (myself included). Also just cause the enemy may try to stack a city that they CS doesn't make it unbreakable. That is where the real fun begins. It is also why voting for these settings is so important as you hope that your preferred settings are the consensus. Anyway once you have a decent understanding of the game and a decent alliance you can save alot of your cities if you become the target of an op.

Don't wanna start any beef, just an FYI. I am 49. Don't really know why age matters in relation to the conquest system? My first world was Gythium, 76 cities and a crown. My second world was Lindos, 34 cities and gave up cos it was a hateful experience being there. Never lost one city to an enemy and was the first person in Gythium to bust an enemy alliances WW island (PEAK, the hanging gardens. BOOM) so i feel i have at least a middling knowledge of the game. Anyway, the next world is locked as a conquest one so i wont be seeing you there. Just feeling a bit peeved lately. I'm suffering Grepo withdrawal and can't wait for a 2/2 revolt world to start :/
(Ries quietly goes back to gnawing the corner of his desk)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
OK anyone reading poll results till now?

World Speed: 1 - 12, 2 - 78, 3 - 96 Total 186
Unit Speed: 1 - 27, 2 - 61, 3 - 90 Total 178
Alliance Cap: 30 - 42, 100 - 117, 200 - 18 Total 177

Total voters 178.... How is that possible?

It's multiple choice so people can vote for more than 1 option for each setting. I assumed most people would only vote for 1 per set, as most are, but it seems some people are voting for 2 speeds. The only other way to do it would be to make separate polls for each individual setting, ie world speed, unit speed, alliance cap. However I didn't think people wanted to vote in 3 different polls so for time saving reasons I just made it a single poll with a multiple choice option.

DeletedUser

Don't wanna start any beef, just an FYI. I am 49. Don't really know why age matters in relation to the conquest system? My first world was Gythium, 76 cities and a crown. My second world was Lindos, 34 cities and gave up cos it was a hateful experience being there. Never lost one city to an enemy and was the first person in Gythium to bust an enemy alliances WW island (PEAK, the hanging gardens. BOOM) so i feel i have at least a middling knowledge of the game. Anyway, the next world is locked as a conquest one so i wont be seeing you there. Just feeling a bit peeved lately. I'm suffering Grepo withdrawal and can't wait for a 2/2 revolt world to start :/
(Ries quietly goes back to gnawing the corner of his desk)

By older players i'm refering to players who have been playing the game longer and not a person's age. For example I started out on gamma (had over 120 cities before i deleted that account) so I would be a more experienced (older) player than you. It has no relevant to your age (im 18 ;) ):) I know the feeling of grepo withdrawel all too well unfortunately :( I currently don't play on any servers since i quit a few months ago but I cannot help being dragged back onto these forums :)

DeletedUser

^^ if you wanted 2 of them, but not the other, i guess so. i didn't vote for troop speed by accident. :(

DeletedUser32498

Just letting everyone know I'm going to be in the next world with some awesome people. If any of you want to be part of a great alliance message me here in the forum. It's only going to be for experienced aggressive people who use teamwork. I'll be playing on this account (I have other player accounts lol).

DeletedUser

Wow, I really didn't expect that the grepo community would ever do this type of poll. This is really innovative and really thoughtful.

So thank you, Richard or Baudin Toolan, or whoever came up with the idea :D for taking in considerations what the players want this time.

Even better? No one gets to complain now ;)

DeletedUser22517

Exactly as predicted...Speed 3 and 3 :( No thanks!So please grepo after this experiment back to your old concept or we will end up with only those settings.I want to play but will never join world with those settings.And for you all who complained so much about those settings, now it is your time to join and stay away from real worlds.Thank you

DeletedUser

Exactly as predicted...Speed 3 and 3 :( No thanks!So please grepo after this experiment back to your old concept or we will end up with only those settings.I want to play but will never join world with those settings.And for you all who complained so much about those settings, now it is your time to join and stay away from real worlds.Thank you

Well, there has to be a variety, last speed 3 worlds have been months away, and last speed 2 worlds were 3 months away. This should make a balance.

DeletedUser22517

Well, there has to be a variety, last speed 3 worlds have been months away, and last speed 2 worlds were 3 months away. This should make a balance.
Great!Now all join please and stop complaining about speed 1

DeletedUser

World Speed:2
Unit Speed:2-3 (Pref 2)
Alliance Cap:100
Conquest
No Moral

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38137

By older players i'm refering to players who have been playing the game longer and not a person's age. For example I started out on gamma (had over 120 cities before i deleted that account) so I would be a more experienced (older) player than you. It has no relevant to your age (im 18 ;) ):) I know the feeling of grepo withdrawel all too well unfortunately :( I currently don't play on any servers since i quit a few months ago but I cannot help being dragged back onto these forums :)

Gotcha, must have had a senior moment there LoL
So are you quitting for good or are you, like me, waiting for a world that interests you?

DeletedUser41165

Great!Now all join please and stop complaining about speed 1

lets see your reaction if they dont open a spd 1 world for another 8 worlds? bc thats what happend with us

our last world with 3/3 settings was myonia 9 worlds ago meanwhile there ended atleast 2 spd 3 worlds(maybe more) all those players are waiting ages

we wont complain at spd 1 if they bring more spd 3 worlds so i/we dont have to wait 5 months again(in my case)

Status
Not open for further replies.