Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We are giving YOU, the players, a chance to make your voice heard by voting for the settings you want to see on the next world. The takeover system will be conquest so that is not up for vote and morale will be decided at a later date so that is also off the table vote wise. However World Speed, Unit Speed, and Alliance Cap are fair game.​

DeletedUser41523

2 world speed, 1 unit speed, 80+ alliance cap.

Thanks for doing this BT :D

DeletedUser39031

World Speed 2, Unit Speed 2, Alliance Cap 100.
I can't join but if I get rimmed in Paros I want a world with those settings (exact same as Paros I believe)

DeletedUser16429

Is there a rough estimate of when the world will open?

DeletedUser41523

Nope, but it has been a month since the last release so you have to figure we're due for another world.

I very much like the wait time. It was driving me crazy but a good kind of crazy. Anyways we can keep it to a month or so from now on? I bet Bylis will have some crazy wars now from the time given to develop. :3

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
World releases are dictated by how fast the last world filled up. Since the last world was a slower world the time between releases is longer.

DeletedUser41523

I'm aware I was implying to ignore that rule...Please?... I'll love you forever. :)

DeletedUser

Psst, try bribing him with puppies, much more effective than this 'love' thing.

DeletedUser

Baudin, i will give you chocolate puppies if you postpone the world launch for another 2 months :p Not gonna happen, but i can try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.