Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I prefer fast paced worlds where the active players can play well.

Speed 3 for unit and world

Alliance cap 30- for good alliance settings

DeletedUser

Vultamatrix

:)I would like world that's really fast so 4 speed and troops speed 4 because it takes ages for them to stop being recruited also the alliance cap should be 100, that would be an epic world because the war's can kick off earlier and your city can grow a lot faster.

It's way epic-er having a strong city and epic troops rather than taking ages to build stuff that would normally take a lot of time.

DeletedUser

3/3 alliance cap 100 no morale please and i think that we will have one very nice world!

DeletedUser

For me it will always be a speed 3 world with unit speed 3.
Alliance cap at a nice 100

Please please please make it a revolt world though - not bothered about morale one way or the other. :)

DeletedUser38137

World speed two, unit speed two and an alliance cap of 100 pls.
I tote agree with Cristalina Wingtips, a revolt world is needed!! Conquest bites the big one baby.
I keep checking the US server, as well as the European one for a new world and all I'm seeing is conquest across the board (did i mention that conquest sucks?) I found that with conquest, if your up against an organised enemy, all it takes is a blink and they have a CS in your city. Once the support floods, in your done for. This is obviously why Inno has so many conquest worlds, they want to make sure your too nervous to log off! It's a damned conspiracy i tells ya.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The last conquest world released was over 3 months ago so that is not up for vote nor is morale. The only settings we have control over at this point are world speed, unit speed, and alliance cap. There's little point in stating or asking for non-morale/morale or revolt sadly

DeletedUser31030

Well im looking to set up a small fun elite alliance with some friends :D so i voted

2 world speed 2 unit speed and 30 alliance CAP.

DeletedUser25249

3/3 and 100 cap beginners pro 5 days and 500k free gold please:)

DeletedUser

When does the voting end? And when will the new world start?

DeletedUser

World speed two, unit speed two and an alliance cap of 100 pls.
I tote agree with Cristalina Wingtips, a revolt world is needed!! Conquest bites the big one baby.
I keep checking the US server, as well as the European one for a new world and all I'm seeing is conquest across the board (did i mention that conquest sucks?) I found that with conquest, if your up against an organised enemy, all it takes is a blink and they have a CS in your city. Once the support floods, in your done for. This is obviously why Inno has so many conquest worlds, they want to make sure your too nervous to log off! It's a damned conspiracy i tells ya.

LOLZ!!!!! there's a conspiracy for everything these days :D
Actually its because a lot of the older players prefer conquest servers (myself included). Also just cause the enemy may try to stack a city that they CS doesn't make it unbreakable. That is where the real fun begins. It is also why voting for these settings is so important as you hope that your preferred settings are the consensus. Anyway once you have a decent understanding of the game and a decent alliance you can save alot of your cities if you become the target of an op.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Voting lasts 7 days and there is no set release for the next world as of yet. We just assume one is coming based on how long it's been since the last release.

DeletedUser

Voting lasts 7 days and there is no set release for the next world as of yet. We just assume one is coming based on how long it's been since the last release.
Can you confirm what the conquest takeover time will be if this is Speed 3?

Calydon was WS-3, US-2 and 12 hrs
Rizinia was WS-3, US-2 and 8hrs as far as I'm aware

DeletedUser32373

Thanks BT! Come on Mickey D's lets fight for our settings! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.