Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey Smiles. What a crew you have there. That's good recruiting . They have to hurry up and release the settings for Cythera now. Way to go man :)

ps... don't forget to put Pushty, Fingolfin and Mako in the Aca ;)

DeletedUser26576

I was going to consider joining but I don't have skype, so I'm going with Dark Energy

DeletedUser26576

I got that sig after I joined DE and if you think I'm a noob by looking at my forum activity then you're mistaken, I've been playing since Rho

Last edited:

DeletedUser18366

Fair enough. Still, you won't be needing it for long, we will wipe you out of existance.

DeletedUser

impressive roster i must admit, need to get rid of the mods though ;)(always remember that mod=bad player)

still, remember kallistei? the roster isn't everything, if anything the people leading it are more important so this could still go horribly

DeletedUser18366

impressive roster i must admit, need to get rid of the mods though ;)(always remember that mod=bad player)

still, remember kallistei? the roster isn't everything, if anything the people leading it are more important so this could still go horribly

Mods aren't necessarily bad players, and I'd do anything to get guys like Pushty and Jorisva1 (ex-mod) in, they're just awesome people :)

DeletedUser26576

My best world was Rho but inno closed it, I also played on us. servers of Rho and Upsilon, the only one I'm playing on right now is us. upsilon, I quit all my others

DeletedUser18366

My best world was Rho but inno closed it, I also played on us. servers of Rho and Upsilon, the only one I'm playing on right now is us. upsilon, I quit all my others

I played Rho as well. What was your alliance and where did you get up to?

DeletedUser26576

I joined really late, I was mostly in Phoenix then O.W.L. United Nations, but I didn't join O.W.L. until after EN won