Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I see that many of the players who signed up are already far or getting far in other worlds. I am wondering if they will put this world first or just switch to this world all together. Because having 2+ worlds with 10+ cities is enough to take over your life.

DeletedUser

depends on the speed of the worlds, speed 3 + speed 1 one is manageable.

DeletedUser42407

depends on the speed of the worlds, speed 3 + speed 1 one is manageable.

Also depends on the amount of time a person has on their hands, for me I do a maximum of 2 worlds regardless of speed.

DeletedUser23986

i like to do 2 worlds, though 3 works fine as well. Also i dump old worlds sometimes(but not delete account, so that i contribute to player count and help my frnds)

DeletedUser42419

Promising, look forward to this. And quite popular bu the looks of it.

DeletedUser42419

I would say the only problem is grepolis hasn't made a new world in months. The last time a gap was this big was in 2012 and it lasted almost 3 months :/

DeletedUser

Oh how could I forget. I mean if you were anywhere near the Thebes forums at the time then you know who I am. So you probably remember who organized the living hell that was -Achilles-' time on Thebes. And who ended Kallistei in the first place. It wasn't all DW you know. ;)

:D

Open a decent world so this alliance can be born!!!!

DeletedUser

I doubt it but we'll see. Don't have a whole lot of time on my hands right now and I told myself Thebes was my last world. Guess we'll have to see when it opens, huh? ;)

DeletedUser41523

That would be a very fun match up. :)

And if you don't have time to lead you could always consider tagging along here for the the final run.

DeletedUser

You should definitely join DW. No shame in losing on Thebes 'cause it's stupid fast. Plus u were in the core fighting try-hards with no life. That world is dying fast.

DeletedUser41523

A dw appearance makes a world special always.

Mikey if you could just on me your application and skype info and we'll see. Unless you're a friend of nicks then I trust he'll probably tell me as soon as I'm on skype :)

DeletedUser41523

Bad news to everyone going south west. We are too. That is all. :)

DeletedUser42419

Great opens on Monday. A school day!!!! I dont get home till 5 GMT