Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

Fair enough. Still, you won't be needing it for long, we will wipe you out of existance.

Your posting this on MB's thread because... :p

Like I said, you might beat us, we must beat you we shall find out once the world starts, then the bragging, flaming can start. :)

DeletedUser

Premades almost never win :p

But still, the world will be fun. Im just hoping we go the opposite way of MB ;)

DeletedUser

Yes and LS in Thebes was winning for a bit too... and Depraved Tendencies and Kallistei for a week..

But a lot of the time RL comes in the way and premades fall.

DeletedUser

yep, premades are usually fun for about a month and then everything goes wrong, life happens and most ppl leave

DeletedUser41523

Looking at the lineup of killers on this premade, gotta say this will be one tough bunch to break down

All depends on pressure, position, activity, etc. I mean don't get me wrong i'm not hoping for the upset on my own team but anything can happen early on. Lets wait for a few months to pass then we can talk about how tough we are to break down.

Best of luck to everyone looking forward to a fun fight. :)

DeletedUser

It'll be an interesting world... :D I don't like joining any alliance before the world really starts but this one looks like a cool premade.

DeletedUser20415

they did not release a 2-2 world since quite some time, conquest and no moral are least that u expect really
:)

DeletedUser41523

impressive roster i must admit, need to get rid of the mods though ;)(always remember that mod=bad player)

still, remember kallistei? the roster isn't everything, if anything the people leading it are more important so this could still go horribly

Oh how could I forget. I mean if you were anywhere near the Thebes forums at the time then you know who I am. So you probably remember who organized the living hell that was -Achilles-' time on Thebes. And who ended Kallistei in the first place. It wasn't all DW you know. ;)

I was going to consider joining but I don't have skype, so I'm going with Dark Energy

That's okay I have no clue who you are and telling me that you're considering joining doesn't really give me enough to care at this time. :)

Fair enough. Still, you won't be needing it for long, we will wipe you out of existance.

Have fun with that, real nice, i'm glad for you. Please take it to a thread that isn't our premade. Since these threats have nothing to do with us. :)

Side Note to anyone who's application I missed here sorry was finishing my tests. If you cared my lowest grade is an 82%. That being said all applications are done by private messages. Think of it as a job application combined with the NFL. You should include your details and experience and back it up. Initial rejection isn't an insult we just don't need the type of player you might describe yourself to be at this time is all.

DeletedUser

Side Note to anyone who's application I missed here sorry was finishing my tests. If you cared my lowest grade is an 82%. That being said all applications are done by private messages. Think of it as a job application combined with the NFL. You should include your details and experience and back it up. Initial rejection isn't an insult we just don't need the type of player you might describe yourself to be at this time is all.

Congrats :D

DeletedUser

Oh how could I forget. I mean if you were anywhere near the Thebes forums at the time then you know who I am. So you probably remember who organized the living hell that was -Achilles-' time on Thebes. And who ended Kallistei in the first place. It wasn't all DW you know. ;)

i'm pretty sure -achilles- ended kallistei :p, too much propaganda

what happened to DT?

DeletedUser

what happened to DT?

we merged with another alliance, players are dropping like flies in that world because of the unit speed. Also, people with attack alarms completely destroy anyone who prefers sleep over a game.

DeletedUser13405

what happened to DT?

Disorganization and a lack of proper planning ended Kallistei. And you know that. By the time we had a plan in place, it was too late.

DeletedUser

Disorganization and a lack of proper planning ended Kallistei. And you know that. By the time we had a plan in place, it was too late.

if players had stuck around then we had a chance, a bad start doesn't mean a bad end

i guess it doesn't matter now, i'm sure lessons have been learned by everyone part of the kallistei/DT thing

DeletedUser42407

we merged with another alliance, players are dropping like flies in that world because of the unit speed. Also, people with attack alarms completely destroy anyone who prefers sleep over a game.

What is this thing you call sleep?

DeletedUser41523

what happened to DT?

I guess its two sided. -Achilles- deserves some credit for ending his alliance. He didn't really seem to be good for much more than smack talk. But we did drive him into quitting thanks to a few good snipes and early conquests. Plus a conquest on -Achilles- himself. Also I think -Achilles- was winning the propaganda part of war outside of his alliance. If I recall right nobody really had faith in DT until we just conquered -Achilles- himself. Gotham is right you guys developed a plan and things might have gotten messy if we didn't finish things up. Sadly that plan leaked, at least the diplomacy did, and we didn't feel like dealing with it at the time so I decided to try to conquer -Achilles- before we got tied down in an early world war. I agree if Kallistei lasted even two or three more days they might of had a legitimate chance or we would have been forced to reach out to more than just Boom.

DT had some issues shortly after Kallistei broke apart. All of the original leaders and founders left and Tyrone became leader if I recall.

DeletedUser16429

Agreed, the council was a little to slow to plan. Also we were very spread out! But hey Gotham come join us in this premade!